Free 1600 XBox Marketplace Points

Signed up for the TRUE.com promo in October, never got anything. (Never got any replies to my emails either)
Signed up for the Blockbuster one just now... Will wait and see how it goes.

I got this fairly quickly, didn't do it recently though. I signed up for true.com and got my brother to signed up for it too, we cancel after the third day. No hassles except all the spam emails they sent to get you to join again. After awhile, that stopped.

i signed up for the true.com thing in october got 1 email saying that they confirmed i signed up but nothing else and cancelled true.com at the end of the month. Then in december i got charged $50 for true.com, i was out of town until a june [which was when i caught the charges] and have a joint acct with my wife collectively we have too many withdraws coming to actually catch this.

needless to say no pt cards and about $400 in true.com charges...i am not happy

currently in the process of disputing with my bank

I signed up for the Blockbuster promotion on 7/31 and received my XBox Live Marketplace points code via e-mail today... so 10 days. Took a little longer than they advertised I believe, but not bad. I just signed up for their next promo - Critic's Choice Entertainment Program free trial.

Has anyone done the Critics Choice offer? I feel like trying this out but they say that critics choice is for a short time only and I am wondering if it is any different than the True or blockbuster offers.

Well I just signed up for the critics choice offer. Hopefully it goes through and I get the code soon. I wonder why they didn't just stick with the true.com offer?

hmmm, already did GE for the yourfree260games.com site. I wonder if I just use a dif. email address if I can do it for here too?

It finally worked...I did the blockbuster one, and almost a month later I got my code...woo hoo!!
I had done the True.com offer, and never got my code nor replies to emails, so I had to give up on it.
I'm trying the new offer now, so we'll see if I can get 2/3...

the critics choice thing is new? i guess i'll wait and see how it fares for you guys before jumping in. i already have so many points though, lol

Yeah man I know how you feel, I don't even know if I'll end up spending what I got already but I feel compelled to hoard points.

[quote name='Wario64']the critics choice thing is new? i guess i'll wait and see how it fares for you guys before jumping in. i already have so many points though, lol[/quote]

Well, I did the critics choice, just got my "Your points will ship soon" (A.K.A the one that confirms you got credit, and the next email will be your points). I also signed up on the 12th. I used the same e-mail, adress, info, everything as I used for the true.com one. Strange thing is though, on the confrimation e-mail, it says they recieved confirmation from true, not critics choice. *shrug*

After this, I am going to have 3620 points that I don't know what to do with XD

Yeah, I just got my confirmation e-mail, too. And mine said it was from True, too. Now I gotta figure out how to cancel my Critics Choice account.

nice, so it works well with no credit card charge?

2nd account temp? lol. they accept the same credit card info like true.com too?

How is the new promotion guys?
Last one worked like a charm, is it as easy to cancel this trail than True.coms?

I also want to know if anyone got their points from the GE Critics Choice deal.
Are you getting charged the $2.50 initially for signing up the Critics Choice?
I'm worried about getting charged for this on my card and not even getting the 1600 points.

Took 3 days to confirm that I was going to recieve the points. Have yet to actually get the points, but that part is on xbox360 achievers' end, not Critics Choice. And I haven't canceled yet, so I don't know how easy/hard it is.

This is the 3rd deal from these guys that I have done. Canceling the Critics Choice thing was not so bad. I had to talk to a snippy man on the phone who insisted I "Suspend" my account and not cancel. It took a few assertive no thank yous before he got the point.

As far as delivery of the card, I've always had them shipped. They take about 7 days or so and come in a plain white envelope. I was considering trying out the online redemption, has anyone had or not had good luck with that?

[quote name='Malik112099']i signed up..this will be my second time...email delivery works just fine[/QUOTE]

2nd time using ge critics? same cc info and everyhthing?

I just signed up for the cricitcs choice deal. When's the earliest time I can cancel and still get my 1600 points card?

I signed up over a week ago and I haven't gotten an confirmation email yet.

Does anyone know what's the deal with this? I don't want to wait for over a month for this.

[quote name='Wario64']nice, so it works well with no credit card charge?

2nd account temp? lol. they accept the same credit card info like true.com too?[/QUOTE]
I didn't even try it, I just used three different cards.

[quote name='thepik241']I signed up over a week ago and I haven't gotten an confirmation email yet.

Does anyone know what's the deal with this? I don't want to wait for over a month for this.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same situation, I signed up with the offer on August 15 and haven't gotten a confirmation about my points card. E-mailed them yesterday about it, hopefully they will get back to me.

right now i'm going to call GE to cancel my subcription. I signed up awhile ago and got my confirmation email on aug 20. I should receive my points in september. Anyone know the number for it?

Also I know if I re sign up it going to screw up something like last time so what do I put in for multiple signups for another code?

[quote name='Assembler']right now i'm going to call GE to cancel my subcription. I signed up awhile ago and got my confirmation email on aug 20. I should receive my points in september. Anyone know the number for it?

Also I know if I re sign up it going to screw up something like last time so what do I put in for multiple signups for another code?[/quote]
I don't think they are open Sundays. Its on the Contact us choice on their website.

bread's done
Back