Free 1gb SD card with GCO.....

sweet, used a differant email address and tried this one. still didnt recieve my 1GB flash drive stick yet though. hopefully this will work, said $0.00 so looks good. thanks for the post

good deal. Got the 1cb flash drive for free now this!! i love google checkout!! what other free stuff is on buy.com? the best part is it only takes the stuff 2-3 days to get to my house!

[quote name='omgu8myrice']thanks man

i really hope they dont get suspicious from me doing this everytime there is a gco deal...[/quote]

How do you do it more than once? Isn't it just for new customers?

So is there a limit on new accounts from google? Cause this is my second one and I want to get some graphic novels for free. >_>

[quote name='Theduck']So is there a limit on new accounts from google? Cause this is my second one and I want to get some graphic novels for free. >_>[/quote]

Are there any Graphic Novels that come out exactly free?

Got Resident Evil essentials for 21.00 with GCO plus $10 mail in rebate from the magazine subcriptions.Total 11.00.

[quote name='darthbudge']Are there any Graphic Novels that come out exactly free?[/quote]

Yeah. Teen Titans, Outsiders, and some others. Gotta look through em though.

Did GCO change? I had an email address I had set up a while ago and never used for GCO; went to use it, discount didn't apply. Created a new email, discount didn't apply. Did I forget how to do this or was I supposed to have created a new account before June or whatever? Did they actually crack down on this? I thought it still worked with Buy... arg.

Good question, is there anything you need to do extra to get the discount to apply? I just bought some stuff from monoprice and didn't get $10 off, it was my first ever GCO purchase.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Did GCO change? I had an email address I had set up a while ago and never used for GCO; went to use it, discount didn't apply. Created a new email, discount didn't apply. Did I forget how to do this or was I supposed to have created a new account before June or whatever? Did they actually crack down on this? I thought it still worked with Buy... arg.[/QUOTE]

Could be your credit card. If you used it a lot for the GCO and within a short range of time, they could deny it.

[quote name='michaema']They also have a 2GB SD card for 14.99 which would be 4.99 after GCO. Twice the capacity for 5 bucks.

*EDIT: Linkage: http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-2gb-secure-digital-card-sd/q/loc/101/202743332.html[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I went ahead and got the 2 GB card instead. Sweeeeet deal.

Thanks OP of course!

I looked for a 4 GB SD Card but there was none for a good enough price. $10 wouldn't have been bad, but I didn't see one.

My card came yesterday.

I was very confused with the package.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was 1 1/2 by 2 feet.
I had no idea what it was, lol.

bread's done
Back