Free 2 Piece KFC Grilled Meal with printable coupon

[quote name='lawdood']^ Hey look everyone, it's a racist douchebag![/QUOTE]

Look up the defintion of satire.

Thanks op. Sometimes we make mistakes on posting on the wrong forums. You probably just get excited on the free chicken I did too hehe.

[quote name='Jay']Look up the defintion of satire.[/quote]

Yes, that comes across so well on the internet. I'll stick by my first assessment. Might wanna hone your act at the local comedy club amateur night before trying it here.

[quote name='lawdood']Yes, that comes across so well on the internet. I'll stick by my first assessment. Might wanna hone your act at the local comedy club amateur night before trying it here.[/QUOTE]

Well i'll stick to my first assessment about you that you're a sensitive nancy boy.

Why do I keep getting the "File is damaged and cannot be repaired" message, no matter what .pdf site I try and download it from?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']And of course, here come the douchebags who want to make themselves look funny.[/quote]

Hey, they want to join you.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']where can i buy this Two Piece Grilled Chicken w/2 Sides + Biscuit game? :lol:
[/quote]

Walmart has them on clearance for $10. Its YMMV though.

umm./ how they are enforcing the 4 download limit?? I thought it would be a new UPC each time, but its not.... do they just trust people will be honest?

[quote name='the_grimace']umm./ how they are enforcing the 4 download limit?? I thought it would be a new UPC each time, but its not.... do they just trust people will be honest?[/quote]

Yes, they do trust people to be honest. Like me......

Thanks OP, Ignore the immature douche bags. Good thing there is more than 1 KFC restaurant in my area!

Hehe....
onion_msn_smileys-24.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am all over this, thanks OP. I've been wanting to try the grilled chicken before I buy it. I'm usually a Popeyes type of guy if I want fast food chicken, but for free I am down.

.... I'm not one to look down a free artery clogging meal but where do you draw the lines? This is a free meal, not even remotely game related.

www.unthinkKFC.com has more coupons. You have to have some coupon downloading software (available through the site) though.

...The code (under the barcode) that I got from Oprah's site ends in "1234." The last 3 of the numbers at the end of the "Coupon fraud is punishable by law." statement ends in "014." ...Is this the same for everyone else (that gets it from Oprah's site)?

I'm trying to figure out what the 4 downloads thing is supposed to mean. Does that mean that if I print out the coupon multiple times, it'll only work 4 times? ...And what if this code is the same for everyone else?

UnthinkKFC.com only allows me to print off 1 coupon, once, further confusing this deal.

Nice find though, OP.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']And of course, here come the douchebags who want to make themselves look funny.[/quote]

Exactly

[quote name='Crono51']...The code (under the barcode) that I got from Oprah's site ends in "1234." The last 3 of the numbers at the end of the "Coupon fraud is punishable by law." statement ends in "014." ...Is this the same for everyone else (that gets it from Oprah's site)?[/quote]
Same for me.

[quote name='thepik241']Man, I have always wanted to play this game.

Which system should I get it on? Does the PS3 version have trophies?[/QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

[quote name='Crono51']www.unthinkKFC.com has more coupons. You have to have some coupon downloading software (available through the site) though.

...The code (under the barcode) that I got from Oprah's site ends in "1234." The last 3 of the numbers at the end of the "Coupon fraud is punishable by law." statement ends in "014." ...Is this the same for everyone else (that gets it from Oprah's site)?

I'm trying to figure out what the 4 downloads thing is supposed to mean. Does that mean that if I print out the coupon multiple times, it'll only work 4 times? ...And what if this code is the same for everyone else?

UnthinkKFC.com only allows me to print off 1 coupon, once, further confusing this deal.

Nice find though, OP.[/quote]

Yeah my numbers are the same, not really sure what the deal is. To confuse it more, it says Valid only if printed from Unthinkfc.com..

I used two coupons already and i have two more left. The coupons have different numbers on the 4 that i printed.

Great coupon, OP...thanks!
Shame it's not for something neater and more controller friendly like a wrap...then this would be a perfect gaming snack deal, I'm thinking. As it is, people...if you eat this while you game? Bring lots of paper towels. :twisted:

I'll print out a couple dozen and give em to my friends, since their too lazy to ever look online for free shit

http://www.unthinkfc.com/KFCPdf.pdf

they put this up on the main page as well. My assumption is you can use this one as many times as you want. the bar code is 0012 3456 7890 1234, whereas my 4 other printed coupons were unique.

Oprah's site had a link to this one's pdf for awhile, but changed it to a link to the site like 10 mins ago...

You can print these till like 9 pm central tomorrow or something, so print away.

Wow. I haven't been to a KFC in probably 5 years. My kids saw a commercial the other day and wanted to go, so after baseball practice I figure it's a good, quick dinner. I knew nothing about this promotion and I was the only dumbass in there paying my dinner after waiting 15 minutes in line.

I should have my cheapass badge suspended for 2 weeks for dumb behavior and missing a cool deal.

[quote name='Whirly']http://www.unthinkfc.com/KFCPdf.pdf

they put this up on the main page as well. My assumption is you can use this one as many times as you want. the bar code is 0012 3456 7890 1234, whereas my 4 other printed coupons were unique.

Oprah's site had a link to this one's pdf for awhile, but changed it to a link to the site like 10 mins ago...

You can print these till like 9 pm central tomorrow or something, so print away.[/quote]
Thanks for that link. :applause:

Could anyone find a list of "participating" restaurants? I got refused at my KFC and was a little peeved about it. Hawaii doesn't always honor these things, but I would like to at least see it in print somewhere. The way I see it, Oprah can afford to buy me some chicken whether I live in Hawaii or not.

Couponprinter.exe? Is Oprah trying to infect my computer with malware now?
Her infecting my TV is bad enough.....

Any PDF link files that are working?

THANKS OP!

I just printed out 4 coupons in IE, I tried Firefox before downloading the printer and it refused all my Firefox attempts so luckily IE saved the day.

Forwarding this to everyone I know!

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']Couponprinter.exe? Is Oprah trying to infect my computer with malware now?
Her infecting my TV is bad enough.....

Any PDF link files that are working?[/quote]

The one on Oprah's website should be in a PDF. That's where I got mine and it worked just fine. If it doesn't work, try using IE instead of Firefox.

I put an official re-usable pdf file on the last page. The ones you print off with the coupon printer are one-use, im pretty sure.

wow, I figured this deal would be great. I printed out a couple and thought about going to my local KFC. The problem is that in the city of Monroe Louisiana. Every single KFC is so frecking crowded that it isnt even funny. Seems that because Oprah said stuff about it this coupon is just WAY to mainstream for me lol. Im going to eat my can of sardines now :(. Thanks for the post though OP :)

bread's done
Back