Free - 2 retail GTA IV CD Keys (PC)

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey all,

I, through an ordeal where my computer was stolen and I then I got fed up with using a disc and bought a digital copy, have 2 spare retail CD keys for GTA IV. I'm not sure how they can be used, as I don't know where one can legitimately download the game files, but if anyone wants to try, said keys are up for grabs. I think they are games for windows live keys. PM me for a Key.

[quote name='mrsamsa']Hey all,

I, through an ordeal where my computer was stolen and I then I got fed up with using a disc and bought a digital copy, have 2 spare retail CD keys for GTA IV. I'm not sure how they can be used, as I don't know where one can legitimately download the game files, but if anyone wants to try, said keys are up for grabs. I think they are games for windows live keys. PM me for a Key.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Both are claimed.

And, yeah, sorry for the lack of a way to actually get the game, don't have all the discs anymore as one was in my computer when it was stolen.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Anyone know where you can redeem it?[/QUOTE]

What is the format for the key? I.e xxxxx-xxxxx, etc.

[quote name='alchemistlord']What is the format for the key? I.e xxxxx-xxxxx, etc.[/QUOTE]

It's in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format

[quote name='bs000']You could try redeeming it on the Games for Windows client.[/QUOTE]

Good idea, thanks, never even knew there is one. Only thing I've ever used was Steam.

[quote name='bs000']You could try redeeming it on the Games for Windows client.[/QUOTE]

Downloaded and installed the client, where do you redeem codes on it?

[quote name='MrPiggles']Downloaded and installed the client, where do you redeem codes on it?[/QUOTE]

I think you can claim them through xbox.com since games for windows achievements are added to your XBL gamerscore.

That CD key won't fit into the redeem code page. Guess there isn't anyplace to download the game. If anybody ALREADY HAS A COPY OF GTA IV (PC), and LOST their CD key, PM me and I'll send you the one I won. I was hoping that there would be a place to redeem it but I guess there isn't :cry:

They are most likely to use with the windows for xbox live client because I have the game for steam and it runs through windows for xbox live. I get achievements and all that jazz.

EDIT : Nevermind you have to game already installed on your computer lol

[quote name='TheRobReport']They are most likely to use with the windows for xbox live client because I have the game for steam and it runs through windows for xbox live. I get achievements and all that jazz.

EDIT : Nevermind you have to game already installed on your computer lol[/QUOTE]

No, I have the Xbox 360 version, I was hoping I could install it on my PC and play some community mods, but I can't find and place to enter the key. There isn't any place to enter the key in the Games for Windows client, so I guess the CD key worthless to me.

[quote name='A-Bomb']Ill take the key if you can't get it to work =P[/QUOTE]

Just to make sure, you have a PC copy of GTA IV without a cd key, right?

Edit: You know what, I think I'm just gonna post the key here: TK6YY-44C93-D3XWF-2QGF8-CQDMW

[quote name='MrPiggles']Just to make sure, you have a PC copy of GTA IV without a cd key, right?

Edit: You know what, I think I'm just gonna post the key here: TK6YY-44C93-D3XWF-2QGF8-CQDMW[/QUOTE]

Hopefully no one takes it as im not home right now and I am using my phone to post XD

[quote name='MrPiggles']No, I have the Xbox 360 version, I was hoping I could install it on my PC and play some community mods, but I can't find and place to enter the key. There isn't any place to enter the key in the Games for Windows client, so I guess the CD key worthless to me.[/QUOTE]

No I mean you already have to have the game installed on your computer if you wanna use the key. I'm assuming its the key to connect it to the multiplayer because when I purchased the game off steam it made me enter a similar format code after i installed it in order to access windows for xbox live and all that jazz (which i'm pretty sure gta 4 requires to run on steam, at least if you wanna play any multiplayer).

bread's done
Back