Free $20 GameStop Gift Card By Mail With Purchase of Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Cuksis

CAGiversary!
[quote name='Scorch']But unfortunately, that also means you're soberly and consciously buying Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.[/QUOTE]

True, but my son wants it so I have no problem buying it. Trophies as a bonus! :cool:

It lasts longer than the TF rebate. Maybe I'll luck out and find a copy during the B2G1 sale next week.

is anyone else having problems getting the mail-in form. I get a drawing error when i try to get it

At Pureheart: You need the original UPC symbol from the box so you shouldn't be able to
Edit: NM got it up

You think you can buy a used copy and they will still honor it? They had a used copy but went ahead and bought the new copy just in case.

[quote name='Cuksis']You think you can buy a used copy and they will still honor it? They had a used copy but went ahead and bought the new copy just in case.[/QUOTE]

No, used copies don't apply...

But, there's also a 25$ rebate for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen for any system as well :)

[quote name='dino88']So the gift card isn't really free ;)
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I don't think its really free.

[quote name='Cuksis']True, but my son wants it so I have no problem buying it. Trophies as a bonus! :cool:
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
If you son wants it, I am sure he has checked it out and has heard some good things about, Just go ahead and get it.

bread's done
Back