Free $20 gift cards for AMERICAN SPIRITS *must be 21*

[quote name='killer9']damn so much info[/quote]

not really...you only have to fill out where the red asterisks are.

[quote name='DarkSkyz']so did u guys put ur drivers license or are u just waiting to get verified later?[/quote]

they'll send u a packet that will request a photo copy of ur id (most likely), that's what happened to me when I signed up to receive some free stuff from camel a few years ago...so yeah just fill it in and save yourself the trouble

I got mine today. It came as two $10 coupons.

The nicest thing about it is that they give you a list of addresses of places that sell american spirits along with what kinds.

[quote name='spedmunki']Thought you meant booze by *spirits*. I'll pass on the smokes thank you[/quote]

Ha, same here. Then I got this message:

Please, if you don’t smoke, don’t start.

Waiting for mine. Anyone know if it just said just the cigarettes on it? I'm curious, as they sell tobacco to roll your own which is what I do most of the time.

[quote name='pyoobez']Waiting for mine. Anyone know if it just said just the cigarettes on it? I'm curious, as they sell tobacco to roll your own which is what I do most of the time.[/quote]

I got mine today and it says it's good toward the purchase of any of their products. It even came with a list of local places that sell them.

Remember, if you smoke a pack a day, after two weeks you've spent more than most CAGs do on new release games. I know I'd rather have a two game a month habit.

[quote name='louiedog']Remember, if you smoke a pack a day, after two weeks you've spent more than most CAGs do on new release games. I know I'd rather have a two game a month habit.[/quote]

Teeheeee

I spend about $40-50 on cigarettes on any given month (I'm pretty dull, smoke marlboro reds); this will easily soften the blow to my wallet^^

I received my two 10 dollar certificates in the mail yesterday. Has anyone used them yet? I'm not sure any of the stores around me will accept them but I guess I'll try either way.

[quote name='Wooten']I received my two 10 dollar certificates in the mail yesterday. Has anyone used them yet? I'm not sure any of the stores around me will accept them but I guess I'll try either way.[/quote]

I recommend looking for convenience stores that have coupons in their soda windows. I know some stores that don't take coupons period as they don't wanna mess with them. At the worst, check a few local groceries that carry them, they always take coupons.

[quote name='cin84_12']I got mine today and it says it's good toward the purchase of any of their products. It even came with a list of local places that sell them.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

this works and over the course of the year they send you more coupons toward their products.

and sometimes even specials on cartons, when purchased thru them i got 2 cartons, one of my chosing and one variety carton for $20 total I think... it was a while ago.

i dont smoke often but when i do these are damn good. :)

Still waiting for the certs, but I bought another bag of their perique blend tobacco. I love this stuff for rolling my own. Plus, it's like 3.70 for a pack with tax here so six will be basicaly nothing.

bread's done
Back