Free $20 Paypal

looks like i got 2 invitiations from 2 people anthony and darren but i am sorry i cant do it :)

someones paying me 25$ to do one~

Well it seems like the free 20 dollars has a selective touch to it. I as well as others it seems have not recieved the 20 dollar bonus. I did mine Sunday Evening. While otheres have come and done it in less than 2 hours. Quite the conundrum.

No off topicness intended, but Quackzilla, since when has the value of FF7 non GH gone up so high?!

[quote name='Quackzilla']Nice, I won the auction while watching Grey's Anatomy.

No email though... where is my $20?[/QUOTE]

I was watching that with my girlfriend. Never saw the show before so I was really f'in lost.... Anyways, hope you get your money soon!

i got my $20 bucks today, same day i signed up.

this is pacific time stardard
----------
1:00AM: signed up for unwiredbuyer
1:30AM: bid on an auction, was outbid, and lost
1:35AM: unwired they will send me payment of $10 in 1 to 2 days
12:30PM: Payment of $20 dollars was recieved.

$10 bucks was really 20, its misleading, but good. this does work =D

Finally Got My $20.00 Paypal. Thanks OP.

EDIT: Hey Quack I had the same problem. Send them an Email. You shuld recieve an Automated Email right after you send it. All you have to do is reply to the email they send you stating you didnt get your $20.00 Paypal. It took them a day to get me my money. Try that. I will PM you this also.

Wow Quack that sucks, it does work though! I've got my $20 sign up and then received four $5 referral bonuses so far and have one more that's "qualified" and they/I should be getting the money tomorrow. All four of those i've been paid for got their $20 plus then got $3 each from me for signing up, the fifth person just did theirs this evening. I got my $20 in less than 2 hours and the referral bonus takes about 1-2 days.

You really should send them an email and tell um you never received confirmation or your money. They have no problem paying people. :D

im sure this is picking up steam with us, fatwallet, and slickdeals so im sure the money is taking a little bit longer than before.

[quote name='Brian9824']So what happens if your e-mail address isnt the same as your paypal address?[/QUOTE]

go to your paypal account and add a second email with the one that u used to sign up for unwired buyer. Thats what I had to do.

Ok been about 3 hours and no confirmation e-mail. One of my friends I referred already got his e-mail though. Guess ill give em a day and email em later.

Ok make that 2 friends i've told about this have gotten their money before i have even gotten a confirmation e-mail. Thats a little messed up.

Never did get anything. I contacted their tech support, they sent me the automated email and I replied to it saying the confirmation never came. Hope they respond!

[quote name='AlienLX']Never did get anything. I contacted their tech support, they sent me the automated email and I replied to it saying the confirmation never came. Hope they respond![/QUOTE]
Yea after I did they it took them a Day. Make sure your Spam Filter is turned off. I think that was the problem with mine. But Just yesterday there was an email from paypal stating they sent me 20.00. I didn't have to do a conformation with them.

Signed up the other day, did my auction yesterday, nothing yet. I'll wait a couple days.
It's a neat concept, and I like free. Not sure how much I'll use it, it's definitely slower than being at a computer hitting F5, but if you're not near a computer, it's pretty cool.

It's an interesting service, but I'd rather it function as a bidbot, entering a higher bid with 10 seconds left. And maybe it can do this, but I didn't try using it that much.

Signed up, did the whole bid thing, and got a confirmation email after a couple of minutes. Now to see if I ever get the money...

And sesshoumarusama, are you talking about the email confirmation link? To fix that just put https://www.unwiredbuyer.com/ and then the rest of the link they email you, so it's like this https://www.unwiredbuyer.com/cgi-bin/whatever else/

Also, for you paranoid ones, just changing your eBay password is not enough, their website will still have access. To remedy that, go to Preferences under My Account, and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Then revoke the authorization under Third-Party authorizations. And that should do it.

I have been fighting with them over 3 referalls i got that were approved over 2 weeks ago. They have not paid me and now those referalls arent even showing up on my page at all. Got my $20 and $15 for my previous 3 referalls with no problems though.

[quote name='yukine']Signed up, did the whole bid thing, and got a confirmation email after a couple of minutes. Now to see if I ever get the money...

And sesshoumarusama, are you talking about the email confirmation link? To fix that just put https://www.unwiredbuyer.com/ and then the rest of the link they email you, so it's like this https://www.unwiredbuyer.com/cgi-bin/whatever else/

Also, for you paranoid ones, just changing your eBay password is not enough, their website will still have access. To remedy that, go to Preferences under My Account, and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Then revoke the authorization under Third-Party authorizations. And that should do it.[/QUOTE]

thank you it worked

Are they going to ask for my Paypal information when they call also? Or is that assumed from my email i gave them? They're going to call me in 2 minutes. I'm regretting giving them my ebay password though... Don't have time to read 8 pages but has every one been succesfull on this?

[quote name='gofishn']Pretty much. Also they send the money to the e-mail address you signed up with, so hopefully it's your Paypal e-mail.[/quote]

I just bidded using the phone but then was outbided and then accidently hung up on them... Does that still count?

*edit - Heh, just got an email about it, seems like they're going to send it. YAY!!!

Anyways, once i get it, I have to change my password... I don't like how I had to give that to them still..

Thanks CAG!!! I can't believe I never came here, I had no idea it was a forum about where to get cheap stuff... Always assumed it was a wierd blog even though so many people quote it on GAF.. This place is great!
:applause:

I doubt there's really anything to worry about with them having your password, but they do call every time you watch something - which can be incredibly annoying.

Just a slight heads up.

I got an email from them today, something about a survey to take dealing mainly with feedback on the service. It said they would send you $10 PayPal for finishing it. Check the email you signed up with, could be a nice bonus.

bread's done
Back