Free $20 Paypal

Yup, got that too. In that same $10 survey, they're giving another $25 to hear about an experience you had with Unwired Buyer (if it's selected).

They're good for the credit. Great find, ya'll.

A.

[quote name='AlienLX']Just a slight heads up.

I got an email from them today, something about a survey to take dealing mainly with feedback on the service. It said they would send you $10 PayPal for finishing it. Check the email you signed up with, could be a nice bonus.[/QUOTE]
heh I never got that. Maybe it's because the only time I've ever used their service was for the $20 :lol:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']So somebody gets my Number and calls me at who's expense ??????[/quote]

lol, good question. Likely, though, when a reputable company wants to elicit opinions from users, it's on their dime.

I only used it once for the $20, too, but that $10+ survey came through. It's probably on the way to many more as we speak...

A.

What button on the phone do you push to bid on the items?

I couldn't even here what it said, tried to figure it out for 3 mins and then lost.

all i heard is "to bid 0.06 push hum":hot:

Congratulations! You recently signed up for UnWired Buyer for eBay,
and we see you've bid using our service. The $20 payment will be made
via PayPal to your email address as a thank-you
for using our service.

Please give us 1-2 business days to process your payment.

[quote name='mrskitty']What survey?[/quote]

There is a survey that they are sending out to earn an extra $10.00 by filling it out.

I haven't been sent it yet, I guess they just randomly selected a few people to participate.

to make sure you guys are all doing it right, remember:

- you cannot bid on auctions outside the US, or any that use forign currency.

- if you don't hear the chick say "bid confirmed", you don't get paid

Also, you have to use the phone bid system to get paid. Bidding on their website won't work. If you are having problems getting them to call you,

- make sure you havent clicked the "go live" button, or "place a bid"

- look for the green phone. If you see the red phone, start over

And, remember the rules; you have to have at least 10 feedback score or 1 year old ebay account to qualify.

Other than that, I guess maybe my $520.00 in referral fees may have something to do with the stoppage.

I'd apoligize, but my Xbox 360 and PSP are soo SWEET!

good luck though. Hope it works for you.

Wow cant believed it worked. I bid on a car that had an auction price that was much much lower than its buyitnow price and obviously failed the reserve (For example Porche BuyitNow:$120,000 Auction price: 10,000).

well just signed up and did the bidding thing and WON ARG NOOOOo o well its only a 6 dollar item GTA Vice city for 6 dollars shipped not bad i guess
but i got the email for the 20 dollars now just to wait .....

Just tried this... unfortunately I won the item. It was a Dell Optiplex for $200, which I didn't realize until I won it that it was a crappy P3 1 GHz with 128 RAM and a 20 gig hard drive... so i'm just gonna bite the negative and walk with my $20 paypal. Got the e-mail today, and it says 2-7 business days.

has anyone had to wait the whole 7 days
im on day 5 i completed the ebay thingy on the 13 and seven business days would land on the 22 i guess so i will just have to :joystick: until i have this free $$$

Is the only way to get the money is if they call you, or just if you use the service? Not quite sure, is the only way you can use the service, by phone? Thanks guys!

I did this a while back. Won an ice cream recipe for .01 ( free shipping ). No hassles. Changed the password afterwards, quick easy painless.

[quote name='spamfree2']I did this a while back. Won an ice cream recipe for .01 ( free shipping ). No hassles. Changed the password afterwards, quick easy painless.[/quote]

Is that necessary? Do you think they might not be legit or something? I think I will need to do this.

Hi, i don't know if i did this right, do you have to use the service the first time they contact you, or what? What happened to me was they tried contacting me for a few auctions, but i didnt have my cell on. Then when they cotnacting me for another auction, my cell was on but the price was too high. THEN i finally was called about the auction i was waiting for and didn't know if i had to be the high bidder, then loose or just bid so i became the high bidder, but thankfully lost. The funny thing is i was bidding on the information to get this $20 LOL. So is what i did right?

Never mind they emailed me about the promo, was in my junk folder. Thanks to the op!!! Man i wanted to use you as a referral but couldn't find your code.

Yeah got mine too, i actually think it's a good idea. It is pretty usefull, i might not change my password, if i really need to bid on something and i can't be at home, i'll set it to call me. I feel bad just taking their $20 and walking away.

bread's done
Back