Free $20 Playstation Network Card

^ Crap, 5 mins?, little worried now.

Realized I accidently clicked on "Federated States of Micronesia" as my state instead of Florida. Hope that didn't mess it up.

[quote name='mowmow']the confirmation email was immediate for me[/QUOTE]

This is the part where I'm supposed to go,

" Well, Delsus, you fucked up."

:cry:

[quote name='delsus09']This is the part where I'm supposed to go,

" Well, Delsus, you fucked up."

:cry:[/QUOTE]

maybe you should contact the live chat ?

I won one, but my code didn't work. :(

No reply from them. Not a big deal, it's cool that they made so many people happy.

[quote name='Donburiboy']I won one, but my code didn't work. :(

No reply from them. Not a big deal, it's cool that they made so many people happy.[/QUOTE]

If they continue to ignore your messages, I suggest you file a report to Facebook of a possible scam. Perhaps you are not alone in getting a invalid code.

I just went on there Live Chat service, they said my order is still in process. And have to wait up to 2-3 days to complete. Guess I can't complain since it's free.

[quote name='diplo']I just went on there Live Chat service, they said my order is still in process. And have to wait up to 2-3 days to complete. Guess I can't complain since it's free.[/QUOTE]

They said the same to me. According to the CS rep, they sold out of the cards, so I'm assuming the wait is for them to get more. Not really sure why the FB page said they had 100 cards if they didn't, but whatever. Like you said, it's free, so I'll just wait.

[quote name='mowmow']maybe you should contact the live chat ?[/QUOTE]

Kind of pointless since the giveaway is over now. I did end up sending the giveaway-guy a PM though, but I never received one back.

Update:

I talked with the live chat support on their website and now my order has gone through. I need to wait 2 or 3 days, but things seem more positive today than they did earlier. We'll see if it actually works out!

So still no luck to people who were told to wait 2-3 days? I'll probably send another e-mail tomorrow if I don't get it by than.

Still haven't received my code, despite my order being processed. Will probably try their live customer support chat again tomorrow. Did a code come through for anyone else?

[quote name='Donburiboy']Still haven't received my code, despite my order being processed. Will probably try their live customer support chat again tomorrow. Did a code come through for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, they dodged an e-mail I sent last week. Live Chat is probably the way to go, I'll probably do that myself soon too.

So I got a code emailed to me after talking with the live support guy. Yay!

Only it won't work for me because I'm in Canada and the code is US only. Boo!

So I'm going to see if I can get a working one either through the site or through Sony. Otherwise, I might have a $20 PSN code to trade, and if anyone has something to offer, feel free to PM me. I am moving over the weekend, so I might not check my inbox for a few days.

bread's done
Back