Free $20 PSN Code for Vita. LAST 2 DAYS UPDATE: SITE FIXED MAY NEED TO REDO

panasonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
Hey Guys I saw a few threads that are trying to do the same thing but they don't work. This method will work.
this is the link http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

Clicky Version
Use this code 14307779

Afterwards you will get a link in your email or the next page asking for the serial number and psn name.

Use the short serial Number on the right bottom of the vita

It seems the site now accepts the serial number correctly, i'm not sure but it might be best to redo it with the serial number code that says serial no. to the right of the vita.

Sorry to all the previous people I don't know anymore than yall, It says success-pending but it seems some people went to success-approved so thats why I think we have to redo it or maybe not. Someone said they haven't done it for people in February yet just january.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember it won't work unless you put in your serial number in the second step. 1 person has not the other person has and is showing as Successful.

Hmm i'm not sure but I just checked and it says Karl B status is success. So all is good! They said they will email the codes in 4-6 weeks which is about when the promotion ends. So make sure to check your email then. I'll bump the thread when they go out so you don't forget to check your inbox

Hmm i'm not sure but I just checked and it says Karl B status is success. So all is good! They said they will email the codes in 4-6 weeks which is about when the promotion ends. So make sure to check your email then. I'll bump the thread when they go out so you don't forget to check your inbox

So I just found out that after 10 Yall will still get the points just I won't. So if anyone missed out you can still do it. I'll probably do a give away once they come in!

So I found out that apparently after 10, I don't get any ref kickbacks but yall still get points. So if anyone missed out its still game time for anyone that missed out. I'll probably do a give away once the codes come in so look forward to that too!!!

It keeps telling me my serial is invalid. :( I tried dropping the first two letters, replacing it with 0 and doing it as it appears, but doesn't work.

EDIT: ooo nevermind! I didn't drop the first two letters and instead added a 0 before it, instead of replacing it and it works! It says my 20$ card is processing and will be delivered in 4-6 weeks!

I'm glad you got it working its such a huge screw up on their part... Bump this bitchin thread up. I don't get any kickbacks but if I get the most refs out of everyone I might get a sony reward points bonus!!! wooo like thats gonna happen lol. Enjoy the $20 psn card peeps, I'm probably going to buy Sly Cooper with it

I used you referral. Good luck in the contest, hopefully this works out for everyone.

Also where did you happen to find your referral code? I cant find mine anywhere on the site.

My New Goal is to win the most referrals. If I do I'm going to give away a nice chunk in the contest and free stuff thread!!!!!!

$2500!!!!!!! OF PSN POINTS!!!!!!

My New Goal is to win the most referrals. If I do I'm going to give away a nice chunk in the contest and free stuff thread!!!!!!

I just entered. I hope I did it correctly....

My initials are EI; did it show up on your end?

I have at least two more vitas I could register.

Nope I don't get jack shit anymore. Yall get the $20 now. However If i get the most referalls out of everyone which chances are slim but could happen. If I win I'm giving away $2500 worth of PSN points in the contest and free stuff thread.

[quote name='Bug42']So you get the $20, we don't?[/QUOTE]

In my understanding the OP got $20 for the first few referrals (as well as those that signed up).

Ours won't be sent to us until 4-6 weeks after we register.

I got it for 10 refs but I wait 4-6 weeks also, everyone that signs up still gets $20 but not me anymore. I'm at 25 refs now so I thought if we all just continue to this maybe as a cag I win and share the big prize if I win.

[quote name='GBAstar']In my understanding the OP got $20 for the first few referrals (as well as those that signed up).

Ours won't be sent to us until 4-6 weeks after we register.[/QUOTE]

Correct. I still wait 4-6 weeks also. I no longer get any kickbacks but everyone who signs up still does. I am at 25 refs now so I thought if we all just continue to this maybe as a cag I win and share the big prize with the community that helped.

It seems the site now accepts the serial number correctly, i'm not sure but it might be best to redo it with the serial number include the letters. This is the code that says serial no. to the right of the vita.

Sorry guys I don't know anymore than yall, It says success-pending but it seems some people went to success-approved so thats why I think we have to redo it

It seems the site now accepts the serial number correctly, i'm not sure but it might be best to redo it with the serial number include the letters. This is the code that says serial no. to the right of the vita.

Sorry guys I don't know anymore than yall, It says success-pending but it seems some people went to success-approved so thats why I think we have to redo it

bread's done
Back