Free 25% off EA game titles contest

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I have a 25% off birthday code for EA titles from an email. I'm not looking to buy stuff there but I might throw a contest here. The rules are 1 post per member, no double post or you'll be disqualified, and must be a member as of April 1, 2010. Winner will be announced at the next morning. The question is... What are you going to do with your tax refund check? Remember to write a good story. Good Luck CAG!

I will take my refund check and invest it in taco bell stock for the coming apocalypse/restaurant wars. An informant of mine tipped me off about this, and by informant I mean Sandra Bullock, and by Sandra Bullock I mean Lt. Lenina Huxley, and by Lt. Lenina Huxley I mean the movie Demolition Man.

Honestly, just banking it. There will undoubtedly be a circumstance coming up where I'll need the cash (as there always seems to be) and I'd rather be ready than in trouble.

I don't have taxes, but if I did have a tax refund check I would use it to buy a game with the 25% off that you would give me if I won.

I'm working part-time now after working full-time last year. I'm going to grad school in the fall so before I go, I just want to work part-time, gym it up, and just have fun.

My refund check wasn't huge, but I had to buy a new 360 after mine just red ring'd on me. I banked some, but the rest I spent on a new tennis racket, a replacement for my old rugby ball, replaced my old baseball mitt, and bought some cones. Now that it's spring, I can finally get some sun, play some sports with my friends, and relax before I go back to school.

I also realized after playing a bit of sports, that I'm getting pretty old and creaky. I had to spend some of the check on an elbow brace (tennis elbow), kinesiology tape (shin splints), and I had to replace my jumper's knee bands (tendinitis). Maybe the rest of my tax refund check will go towards health insurance...?

[quote name='Zachbeast']I will take my refund check and invest it in taco bell stock for the coming apocalypse/restaurant wars. An informant of mine tipped me off about this, and by informant I mean Sandra Bullock, and by Sandra Bullock I mean Lt. Lenina Huxley, and by Lt. Lenina Huxley I mean the movie Demolition Man.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I am going to spend my entire refund check on games and preorders, and be the happiest gamer ever like Charlie when he found the Golden Ticket. And then I'm going to wake up from that dream and watch my husband spend all of it on home fix it projects and tools. :cry:

I am actually putting it all to car insurance, technically BUT I did just snag Metro 2033, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Resonance Of Fate a few hours ago from GS.com but that's only half my refund. Other half will probably go to StarCraft II.

I am putting all of it on Type 1 Diabetes ( because I have it ) . I have done this for sometime now with my money I get back , so it really isnt anything special about me doing it ever year. But I enjoy doing it and plan on doing it for years to come. :p

I filed mine in Feb... got my return in March. What's left of it? Not much... but enough for a burger and a game.
20061029-Worlds_Largest_Hamburger_5.jpg

index.php

I've never gotten a tax return due to child support issues. They Take it every year. So tax season is kind of a downer for me. Everyone else gets all excited and I have to give mine up. Dang!!!!

Paying down my car. What kind of grown-up crap is that, right? I still don't own a PS3, for God's sake.

Oh well. Maybe next year will be the year of the Whirlpool bathtub full of cookie dough ice cream.

I will buy a time machine and go kill Hitler.

EDIT: back guys! Axis lost, Hitler "committed suicide", and the Allies won!

you're welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to Vegas and use my money on flight, room and the rest goes to the bunny ranch and call girls... Tiger Woods had a good idea (2-3 at a time) but it's better when you're single to do it...

Considering I'm not getting all that much back, I'll probably just take my wife out to a nice dinner.

Some cash to get a new car, really need ANYTHING with 4 wheels. I have to take buses and call people for rides... really awful actually.

Other day had to go to Best Buy to buy a birthday present for my sister, and I had no one to take me. Must have called up about five people. Ultimately I decided to just walk to CVS and buy her a bunch of make up crap :whistle2:#

Bought an annual pass for Universal Studios, saw Akon in concert (all of a sudden my girlfriend likes Akon after that concert where he took of his shirt), and fixed the flat tire on my way back from my spring break vacation. True story.

Besides Social Security screwing up my birth date and the claim that I have Kids somewhere on this earth wanting child support,not much! I would pay off the rest of this computer and try to pick up a new monitor instead of this 300lb monster from the 80s! Stupid imaginary kids!

I'll spend some of it on my Girlfriend since I feel bad that she's always nagging at me for playing too many games. And by spend it I mean get an engagement ring :)

Just bought my first house about a month ago, so between the initial $8000 I am getting back from being a first time home buyer, along with the remainder of our taxes I will be getting, we'll be getting over $11,000 in taxes back. :D Some of that will be put down on our house, some saved, and some to pay for a few upgrades we want.

Mechanical Engineering student.... so saving it for paying off college. ( i feel the pain of the guy who also doesn't have a PS3 :( woe is us)

bread's done
Back