Free 2nd wii speak with Endless Ocean 2. ymmv

bullseye

CAGiversary!
i work at target and earlier in teh week we got an email saying that since endless ocean 2 is in the ad and it says it comes with the wii speak , that some stores have recieved ship of the game without the wii speak that when you ring up both it will take of the wii speak. since the bundle version and the game alone have the same dpci you can get another wii speak free with buying with the bundle. did it earlier and it does work. it should only work to tomarrow since its ad related. just wanted to give everyone a notice. you tecnically get $90 worth of stuff for 29.99. since the game alone runs 30 with or without the bundle .

[quote name='frpilot']sweet, but does one technically need 2 wii speaks?[/QUOTE]

No, one only needs one wii speak. Give the other to a buddy, who cares. I bought two wii speaks when they were on sale at newegg for $9 so that when Monster Hunter Tri comes out, I could give one to one of my friends who decided to pick it up as well, for instance.

yeah sorry i meant blue world.yeah give another to friend or family member for other games like mh and others.

[quote name='supershammy']No, one only needs one wii speak. Give the other to a buddy, who cares. I bought two wii speaks when they were on sale at newegg for $9 so that when Monster Hunter Tri comes out, I could give one to one of my friends who decided to pick it up as well, for instance.[/QUOTE]

didn't know wii speak works for other games other than the ones listed. if it works for monster tri, i guess i'll pick one up since i'm going to get that game. saw wii speak at target last week at $15 and passed. hopefully its 7.50 now and there is at least 1 left for me.

tested this last night and it worked like a charm.

Can anyone confirm if this still works today? I need a set of 4 for MHT as well.

Who uses wii speak? I have used mine just one time when I first hooked it up. It is kind of a useless gimmick if you ask me.

[quote name='frpilot']didn't know wii speak works for other games other than the ones listed. if it works for monster tri, i guess i'll pick one up since i'm going to get that game. saw wii speak at target last week at $15 and passed. hopefully its 7.50 now and there is at least 1 left for me.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it works with Monster Hunter Tri and The Conduit as well. For now they are of limited use, but hopefully more games will continue to support it.

U can also use them to leave voicemail to folks you share friend codes with.

[quote name='VA']Who uses wii speak? I have used mine just one time when I first hooked it up. It is kind of a useless gimmick if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but on Tuesday, 7 of my friends are getting Monster Hunter, and we'll need to be able to communicate.

bread's done
Back