Free 30-day Gamefly Trial w/ any online Pizza Hut order

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
When you order online at Pizzahut.com you get a 30-day Gamefly Trial instead of the standard 12 days. Also they have a gamer contest that you could enter in which you could win...

60 day trial

1 year trial

Tv's and more

pretty easy way to a 30 day trial/ you could also cancel your online order if you just wanted the code :)

I ordered the Pzone $6/w 30 day trial to gamefly :) not bad

[quote name='Shady3011']If anyone wants a trial without having to buy anything, shoot me a PM. I got like 3 on hand.[/quote]

Thanks again! I'm thinking of buying a game and renting it first will help me see its condition.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Is the trial three games at once or what? Very interested in this since I just got myself a triple.[/quote]

2 games out

Do these build? Like if I get three can I use one for a month and when that expires just use another? I just need like 2 or 3 to last me the summer and since I'm getting pizza Friday anyway I could just make the drive out to Pizza Hut.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Do these build? Like if I get three can I use one for a month and when that expires just use another? I just need like 2 or 3 to last me the summer and since I'm getting pizza Friday anyway I could just make the drive out to Pizza Hut.[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing...I heard you just change your email address when you sign up again.

Ts&Cs for the free GameFly... no good for current/former members

LIMITED-TIME OFFER. FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP IS SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOUND AT WWW.GAMEFLY.COM. Please note: GameFly will begin billing your credit card for a monthly membership fee (plus any applicable taxes) on the first day following the end of your trial membership period. You must cancel your trial membership prior to the end of your trial membership period to avoid having your credit card charged for the next month. GameFly will send an email on day 7 of your trial reminding you of the pending charge. Valid for new GameFly members only (not valid for existing and former members).

Limit one (1) offer per person/family/household. Must be 18 years or older with a valid credit card. Offer valid in the 50 U.S. states and D.C. only.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']Ts&Cs for the free GameFly... no good for current/former members[/quote]

So, don't sign up with the same email/credit card.

So, do Debit cards work, because I don't have a Credit Card. Plus I only have one debit card, so does that mean I can't use more than one after the first expires, or do these stack?

I like the free signup for the contest, because I can't stand to get pizza from there. I am interested in trying the pasta, though.

bread's done
Back