FREE 30 Day Playstation Plus Subscription (EU Accounts) - NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED

I also missed it! Would be really great if someone with extra codes could send me one. I don't want to sound like I am trying to trade, but to thank you I could give you a metro 2033 code for steam, or codes for psn minis.... just pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kalmah']Code sent![/QUOTE]

For the first time these instant emails from subscribed threads finally paid off. Thanks so much!!

[quote name='sehpirot']1st on get this correctly gets a code: 345*67+4569-21645/300=???[/quote]

20.13 ? Xd

[quote name='redrumblefish']27611.85[/QUOTE]

You're actually right. Order of operations.

This is how I looked at it.

(345*67)+4569-(21645/300)=

Guy who asked the question was thinking this:

((345*67)+4569-21645)/300

that was the catch, the answer is the actual year in a sense, i wasn't looking for simple response, you needed to think a little, and arrange the operation.

so heres a question say i have a year left on my US PS+. lets say it expires feb 2014

if i use my uk account and one of these codes, will I be able to play these using my US account until feb 2014? or will it lock stuff down once the Eu month is over.

Here's a better question. I have a US/EU account. I have the 30 days on PS Plus on my EU. So I have Vanquish right now. Let's say my EU expires and so now I can't use Vanquish...what happens if the US Store decides to add Vanquish to the Instant Game Collection? Would I have to redownload it? Does it see I have it on my system and unlock it?

[quote name='justingain']Here's a better question. I have a US/EU account. I have the 30 days on PS Plus on my EU. So I have Vanquish right now. Let's say my EU expires and so now I can't use Vanquish...what happens if the US Store decides to add Vanquish to the Instant Game Collection? Would I have to redownload it? Does it see I have it on my system and unlock it?[/QUOTE]

well, get that lord of the rings games on EU, then try to get it again on the US store. that should answer your question fairly easily.

[quote name='ritchardf']well, get that lord of the rings games on EU, then try to get it again on the US store. that should answer your question fairly easily.[/QUOTE]

Damn Im stupid. Good call.

You have to redownload. I found that out going from US+ to EU+ with Infamous 2. Save files aren't compatible either.

Just letting everyone know that they hit their 40,000 code limit, don't know if they'll restock the codes again. Glad I snagged 2 for myself before that happened.

[quote name='Snowglare']You have to redownload. I found that out going from US+ to EU+ with Infamous 2. Save files aren't compatible either.[/QUOTE]

That's a bummer. Thanks for this information. It's really helpful.

[quote name='tokyostomp']so heres a question say i have a year left on my US PS+. lets say it expires feb 2014

if i use my uk account and one of these codes, will I be able to play these using my US account until feb 2014? or will it lock stuff down once the Eu month is over.[/QUOTE]

Haha no, you will lose access to it as soon as your UK PS+ trial is over.

[quote name='FFlakes']I just tried a code I got before and it says it's invalid. Anyone's code still working?[/QUOTE]

Happened to me as well. And I was all pumped to try out Mass Effect and Sleeping Dogs :(

Still works. I made a new account and used my code yesterday. Won't work on an account that's already used a free trial, but new accounts can get games for your real account(s) to play.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']same so did 3 more and same... we need dutch account?[/QUOTE]

Seems like it. Failed on my UK account, just made a dutch account and it works.

If I make a dutch account, does anyone know if I will be able to continue my save from Infamous 2, which I downloaded on my UK account using the PS+ 30 day trial.

Received my code and must say I'm disappointed by the selection of free games to download. Thought Spec Ops: The Line would be available like the UK has but nope.

[quote name='Ric Flair']Received my code and must say I'm disappointed by the selection of free games to download. Thought Spec Ops: The Line would be available like the UK has but nope.[/QUOTE]
Yup the dutch stuff is weak...

So what do they got anything good? I probably dont' want to do this yet because I was going to use a 1 month code I had cause I want ot get Closure, Vanquish (on my account) Spec Ops and the other things coming up

What is the last day to redeem I still get all that stuff won't they say when it's leaving soon

Question which country of origin did everyone put in when they redeemed this? ( The Dutch Promotion ) I'm asking because my voucher code wont work on the Switzerland account when I tried to redeem it.

[quote name='Alba Meira']Question which country of origin did everyone put in when they redeemed this? ( The Dutch Promotion ) I'm asking because my voucher code wont work on the Switzerland account when I tried to redeem it.[/QUOTE]

I tried on a UK account and it did not work.

[quote name='Alba Meira']Question which country of origin did everyone put in when they redeemed this? ( The Dutch Promotion ) I'm asking because my voucher code wont work on the Switzerland account when I tried to redeem it.[/QUOTE]
amsterdam i used

bread's done
Back