Free 300 Club Nintendo Coins via Facebook

[quote name='lilman']Only five entries win the 300 coins, the rest get nothing.

This should be moved to the contest board.[/QUOTE]

Only 5? Wow, 300 coins is nothing.. they should've upped the amount to at least 1,000

[quote name='doodmandood']What are the answers?[/QUOTE]

Left-handed
White
Garlic
Eggplant
Mario Bros. Arcade Game
Giant Mii AR Card

[quote name='doodmandood']Thanks!

(The last one was the one I was unsure of)[/QUOTE]

That was the easiest one. It was the one that had a bunch of coins in the picture :p

5 people out of thousands and thousands for 300 coins? Not to really sound ungrateful or anything, but geez thats REALLY low possible reward for such low winning chances

[quote name='czissis']Only 5 people get 300 coins? Don't be too generous Nintendo....[/QUOTE]

lol yeah that is pretty sad, 5 people

Only a chance to win 300 coins. Whatever free is free!

I've probably got over 300+ coin codes laying on my desk right now... lol

[quote name='sasukekun']Only a chance to win 300 coins. Whatever free is free!

I've probably got over 300+ coin codes laying on my desk right now... lol[/QUOTE]
If you want to hand out a few, I would gladly take 30-90 points. I am sitting at 290 and cannot get anything decent.

[quote name='Byakurai']Left-handed[/QUOTE]

What about when he's facing right in the original NES game? It's just a flip of the sprite for when he's facing left, so the sword and shield switch hands. So technically he was right handed 1/4 of the time originally.

For those complaining about the amount; remember that 300 coins is INSTANT gold status. For a somewhat active person, this could also mean platinum. So while the amount is low, it does give you at least one status.

However, I believe they should give more people the coins. 5 is too low for stuff that 90% don't want lol.

[quote name='Byakurai']Left-handed
White
Garlic
Eggplant
Mario Bros. Arcade Game
Giant Mii AR Card[/QUOTE]

thanks for the answers mate. and thanks for the post op.

bread's done
Back