FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Cmosfm']My God why is it so hard to win something for 1.00 on Bidz! Anyone have any pointers?[/quote]
Go for the Sports Cards. No one bids on those.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Another WHOLE dollar ? Oh the agony.....

Seriously though,$2 for an offer is better than the $5-$10 you pay on shipping for offers that send you a trial product.[/quote]
No I was what I ment to say was do they charge you 2 dollars or 1? Also do you have to use a member # to cancel on that automated system or can you use you cc number?

EDIT: I see some people are doing the Bidz offer. Is there a way to win somthing for $1 and use the $10 off thing and not have to pay and still get a credit? Thanks

[quote name='Cmosfm']My God why is it so hard to win something for 1.00 on Bidz! Anyone have any pointers?[/quote]

LOL! I had the same problem too! I finally ended up with a cheap looking ring for $3 :lol:

[quote name='popemogoth']I'm keeping my GHII. I've never played the game before. I was watching some youtube videos and it looks like alot of fun. I'm just hoping all that finger excercise will help me get better with switching chords on a real guitar. Has the finger excercise been proven to help at all or is it just useless button pressing?[/quote]

I think it helps just as an exercise in dexterity and rhythm. I can't say it'll make you a "better" guitarist, but doing the different stretches and fingerings certainly won't hurt.

Could the op update the orignal post with some the new easy offers ppl are doing (like completel home,bidz.com,etc.) ?

Rigz already has the setup on what info is needed.

Oh nevermind I see the op has been updated with some new offers...in that case,keep up the good work!

order subtotal:
$2.00shipping & handling:$10.95transaction fee:$0.50tax:$0.00discount:$0.20total for this shipment:$13.25
looking for help here. this was the checkout info for a win on bidz.com.

this was winning a $2.00 pair of earrings.

anyone else have any tips on how to do better than this? $10.95 shipping and $.50 transaction fee?!?! yeah, right......

I posted it in the other thread, but it didn't make the OP:

AutoVantage
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-259-2696
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM PST
Special Notes: You will almost certainly have to file an MCR on this one. The majority of people signing up for this did not get credit automatically.

Can someone whos done the At Home Rewards offer tell me if you can just put you CC # in on the automated system when you cancel? I never got the email so I dont know my memebr #

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Can someone whos done the At Home Rewards offer tell me if you can just put you CC # in on the automated system when you cancel? I never got the email so I dont know my memebr #[/quote]
I just cancelled my At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters today. Check the 1st post and you will see 2 number for both. Also both is automated and can be recovered by CC # with Zip Code.

Anyone knwo how long does it take to go green? I'm doing a sign up for someone but he says he's not seeing green. I completed stamps.com and ebay auction. Only ebay auction is credited on mine..but he says im not green yet. also how long does stamps usally take to credit since it says instant. Do i need to file MCR?

[quote name='popemogoth']Anyone knwo how long does it take to go green? I'm doing a sign up for someone but he says he's not seeing green. I completed stamps.com and ebay auction. Only ebay auction is credited on mine..but he says im not green yet. also how long does stamps usally take to credit since it says instant. Do i need to file MCR?[/QUOTE]

Stamps is really up in the air. You have to wait until 7 days to file for MCR, and once you get approved for it--you should be green for the other person.
Have you used real info? Did you download the Stamps.com software? If so, make sure you open it up and sign in. THAT'S where it credits.

[quote name='lilboo']Stamps is really up in the air. You have to wait until 7 days to file for MCR, and once you get approved for it--you should be green for the other person.
Have you used real info? Did you download the Stamps.com software? If so, make sure you open it up and sign in. THAT'S where it credits.[/quote]

I didn't have to MCR for stamps, just went through in about half an hour. Only MCR I've done is for gamefly. Just did Google SEO, waiting for that to go green and then I'll be swimmin' in another game.

On another note, if I get a friend to sign up under my ref link, will I get a credit for that, or would I first have to swap to a referral acount type?

[quote name='theironunkind']hmm....some more interesting reading on bidz.com

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?submit22=Search+All+The+Latest+Rip-Off+Reports+Now%21&q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=BIDZ.COM&q6=&q7=

anyone else with some feedback on completing this one?

im thinking about steering clear.....[/quote]
I got a necklace from them for my gf a while back, they tack a boatload on for shipping. Won a 2oz necklace for $9 and ended up like 25 with shipping so if you haven't ran out of offers yet I'd save them til your near out, and either getting GHII or GHIII.

Sorry if its been asked & answered before. I did go a few pages back looking first. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get credit for these 2 offers & also how soon can you cancel them?

Thanks

At Home Rewards
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-636-6858 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

Privacy Matters
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Sorry if its been asked & answered before. I did go a few pages back looking first. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get credit for these 2 offers & also how soon can you cancel them?

Thanks

At Home Rewards
Cancellation Number: 1-877-636-6858 and 1-877-820-7107

Privacy Matters
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products![/quote]

Should be same day...also i cancelled in 6.

[quote name='lilboo']Stamps is really up in the air. You have to wait until 7 days to file for MCR, and once you get approved for it--you should be green for the other person.
Have you used real info? Did you download the Stamps.com software? If so, make sure you open it up and sign in. THAT'S where it credits.[/quote]

Ive dont it all...download, login, print used up all $5 to ensure a credit. I got credit for another offer. I wonder why my name isnt green yet on his?

[quote name='popemogoth']Ive dont it all...download, login, print used up all $5 to ensure a credit. I got credit for another offer. I wonder why my name isnt green yet on his?[/quote]

it happens

boo yah, went green on google, got GH3 (in case for some weird reason I don't get it for my birthday in 2 weeks). and in a few days I'll cancel most of those and let the baddassery begin. at least til rock band.

I'd really like to do another set of offers after getting Halo 3, but like...I'm holding on to the hope that Rock Band gets put up.

Unlikely? Probably. If I wish upon a star? ...Probably still unlikely.

[quote name='theironunkind']hmm....some more interesting reading on bidz.com

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?submit22=Search+All+The+Latest+Rip-Off+Reports+Now%21&q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=BIDZ.COM&q6=&q7=

anyone else with some feedback on completing this one?

im thinking about steering clear.....[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, sounds shitty...but I don't plan on using it after I buy a 1.00 item, pay my 13 fucking dollars, and get my credit.

EDIT: Well, I just bought a pack of baseball cards for 1.00 + 9.99 shipping, it was from a seller on Bidz and not actually from the company itself, I better get my damn credit.

Im gonna call at home rewards later today and Ill tell you guys how it went. Im cancelling with my credit card and I never got an email so hopefully I dont run into any problems

Has anybody gotten Great Fun or AutoVantage to credit yet? It says it credits in 5 days so I'm not that worried, its been about three, but I was just wondering if I would have to file an MCR or not.

[quote name='Toaster Driver']wow, talk about redundant customer service...my latest e-mail BACK to amazon after another stupid response i recieved:

my last e-mail read this:
"As my colleague previously mentioned, the Online Returns Center
allows gift recipients to return items they received as a gift even
if the order was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase. If an
item is marked as a gift at the time of return, we'll send a gift
certificate for the amount of the returned items to the e-mail
address used on the online form.
For orders that were marked as gifts at the time of purchase that
are returned to us without using the Online Returns Center, we'll
send a paper gift certificate to the shipping address on the order."

it was a gift, the reciept was clearly marked as a gift receipt. how could this be an issue of whether or not it was a gift? i recieved the package, as stated on the order. if i recieved the package but didn't order it, how did it get to my house? this is rediculous. this is the third e-mail i've recieved re-stating everything from the past e-mails. i know how to return an item, i don't need a 6-step walkthrough of it. i did exactly what the e-mail instructed me to do, and now i have recieved nothing. please pass this along to a manager or someone who actually reads e-mails instead of treating me like a 12-year old who doesn't know how to follow instructions.[/quote]

well finally after getting shitty with them, here's the e-mail i got today:

"Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com. I have reviewed this order and the items you returned and found that you are indeed due a refund in the form of an Amazon.com gift certificate for $177.94. I apologize for the delay in processing this for you. You should receive a gift certificate at your e-mail address in the next 3-5 business days.":bouncy:

[quote name='mev1205']Has anybody gotten Great Fun or AutoVantage to credit yet? It says it credits in 5 days so I'm not that worried, its been about three, but I was just wondering if I would have to file an MCR or not.[/quote]

Great Fun:
It's already been 7 days for me. I filled out a MCR.

Can anyone recomend me an easy to cancell/ cheap offer so I can get GH3? Here what Ive done:

Get Rich with Google
GE Critics Choice Entertainment
Stamps.com
Gamefly
At Home Rewards

Thanks

OK, haven't really been following closely, but is EVERYONE having problems with Amazon returns, or just one or two people? I ask because my friend signed up and sent his back, and now is pissed at me (like it's my fault, jeez),

[quote name='Foladar']Recommending offers is against Trainn's rules, fyi.[/quote]

then...can someone post what offers they've gone through and give their feedback? technically that's not recommending...

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']then...can someone post what offers they've gone through and give their feedback? technically that's not recommending...[/QUOTE]

Check the OP....

Uh I completed At Home Rewards and Google SEO. I got credit for both.

But it still says to receive this item you must: complete offer 1 and complete offer 2.

Both boxes are checked and under it, it says want to earn another game...click here.

Its been a couple months since I have used the website but I dont remember this happening. I thought you clicked on something to order the game.

I am confused. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='mev1205']Has anybody gotten Great Fun or AutoVantage to credit yet? It says it credits in 5 days so I'm not that worried, its been about three, but I was just wondering if I would have to file an MCR or not.[/QUOTE]
It took over three weeks for AutoVantage to credit for me. Just credited now, actually, and I ordered Guitar Hero III. Now if my friends would get off their asses and complete some offers below me, I can get Call of Duty 4 and Mass Effect when my other two offers finally credit.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Check the OP....[/quote]

but see...i could SUGGEST you do this offer...

and then i could TELL you what offers i did.

big difference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back