FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completed two offers and selected Guitar Hero III.
ANd I had a third offer come through. But then I noticed the link to if you want more free games. And it states that it will will clear out your account so you can start again.
If I do this will I loose this third credit? DO I have to click on the link to get a second game?
THanks for the answer.

[quote name='markholladay']I completed two offers and selected Guitar Hero III.
ANd I had a third offer come through. But then I noticed the link to if you want more free games. And it states that it will will clear out your account so you can start again.
If I do this will I loose this third credit? DO I have to click on the link to get a second game?
THanks for the answer.[/quote]

Nope, reset all you want, what you've done is done.

-edit-
On a side note, I just signed up for Gamefly so I can get CoD4. Does it really go green in 2-3 days, or is it an MCR offer?

[quote name='greattastic']Nope, reset all you want, what you've done is done.

-edit-
On a side note, I just signed up for Gamefly so I can get CoD4. Does it really go green in 2-3 days, or is it an MCR offer?[/quote]

I had to MCR mine after the 7 days, but its a 30 day trial anyways.

Just did the MCR Monday to be exact. The MCR was credited about 4-5 hrs later that night.

[quote name='greattastic']On a side note, I just signed up for Gamefly so I can get CoD4. Does it really go green in 2-3 days, or is it an MCR offer?[/quote] I signed up for Gamefly on 10/17 and was given credit (without filing an MCR) on 10/22.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']I had to MCR mine after the 7 days, but its a 30 day trial anyways.

Just did the MCR Monday to be exact. The MCR was credited about 4-5 hrs later that night.[/quote]

Alright, as long as I get my green before CoD comes out I'm in good shape.

I'd been looking for an excuse to sign up for gamefly lately anyway, maybe it'll cut my spending on games a little.

*Brag Post*

Ok so right now they are holding Halo 3 LE from me till they get the tax form back cause i've gotten too much stuff or whatever.

But for some reason, i've gotten like 8 people to go green for me in the last month, and i have NO idea where they came from, but thanks !

But yeah, GUITAR HERO 3 = Xmas gift of the year IMO, so you might end up getting more money for it off ebay than you would sending it to amazon.

the original post talks about only cancelling at home rewards and privacy matters through their phone number. i just cancelled them both from their websites and got a cancellation number. should i call the number to make sure that my membership is cancelled? has anyone else cancelled these through their websites?

do i have to print out stamps from stamps.com to get credit???

I don't have a printer since i use my campus printers...

is there another way to accomplish this if the printing is necesary???

I'm looking to cancel the Google SEO offer and doing a search I found 1-800-497-4988 from another referal thread. I just want to make sure thats the right number. Can anyone else confirm. Lesson learned, next time I need to write the info down!

[quote name='rusty']do i have to print out stamps from stamps.com to get credit???

is there another way to accomplish this if the printing is necesary???[/quote]

I received credit and never printed anything out...I did download the software though

[quote name='markyshizzle']so what will happen if i have 4 referrals? then can i do 2 offers and order 2 games at a time?[/quote]

You have to submit your account for review each time so sign up for an offer and submit your account for review, in a few days you will be approved and you can order. Then reset your account and do the same process again.

Well, rising stars can go suck one. Here's a happy excerpt from their ToC:

Incentive Offers.
If Customer orders the Product through a third party incentive website that qualifies Customer for a free gift and Customer cancels Customer's subscription before the Free Trial Period has expired, Customer will be disqualified from receiving the free gift. Any questions concerning incentive websites and/or associated free gifts should be directed to the website owner where the free gift offer was made.

Nixed.

I'm running out of offers to do! Gamefly, stamps, simply you, at home, privacy matters, google seo, eauction. I've done them and I'm really reaching here. The offers added to the last update all seem to have a clause in the ToS that states if you sign up through an incentive site that the offer is invalid. All the others want you to send crap back. anyone have any experience with advantage language or auto advantage and what they charge you?

I would recommend Autovantage. It is a month long membership and they only charge you one dollar. You will most likely have to file a MCR to get credit but I received mine fairly easily and they also sent me coupons for $40 free gas.

[quote name='rusty']do i have to print out stamps from stamps.com to get credit???

Yes you are required to print. See if you can download the stamps.com software on your campus printer and run out the free $5 in postage.

[quote name='homeland']I'm looking to cancel the Google SEO offer and doing a search I found 1-800-497-4988 from another referal thread. I just want to make sure thats the right number. Can anyone else confirm. Lesson learned, next time I need to write the info down![/quote]

Yeah it's a good idea to make a note on your word pad or what not. Jot down full complete details of when you started , how much, cancel date etc...... i found it hard for myself when I had 8 pending offers that I lost track of which ones to cancel.

[quote name='popemogoth']Yes you are required to print. See if you can download the stamps.com software on your campus printer and run out the free $5 in postage.[/quote]

I got a green in about half an hour after I installed the software, and I never printed postage. Did you clear your temp files and cookies and whatnot?

[quote name='SilverGriever']Well, rising stars can go suck one. Here's a happy excerpt from their ToC:

Incentive Offers.
If Customer orders the Product through a third party incentive website that qualifies Customer for a free gift and Customer cancels Customer's subscription before the Free Trial Period has expired, Customer will be disqualified from receiving the free gift. Any questions concerning incentive websites and/or associated free gifts should be directed to the website owner where the free gift offer was made.

Nixed.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, complete and 100% "let's string em along and hope they pay" BS. I cancelled mine before the trial ended and I got my credit still.

[quote name='popemogoth']Yes you are required to print. See if you can download the stamps.com software on your campus printer and run out the free $5 in postage.[/quote]

Not always true. I never had to print any postage (I did download the software).

Others have mentioned that they did not need to print postage. It might help those that don't get the green fairly quickly.

Faxing my W9 form tomorrow morning. I will let everyone know about how long that takes to clear.

Here's a tip. If you your email has a calendar function, use it. Make a note of it for when your trial ends in case you decide not to proceed with the service. Prior to the trial end, have your calendar send you a reminder email. That is of course if you plan on not continuing with their service.

this site is sweet

i've been looking around for two days and already ordered GH III and Halo 3 LE

i sure hope it all works out fine...

and i still don't have confimation on stamps.com but whatev, there are other offers...

i have a question, what if u have 2 dedicated referrals that keep going green? do their greens stack up? or do they go away afteri submit my acc for review?

Guys i have a question. If i use a prepaid card like the Visa $25 gift card and i want a refund fomr a site, will i get it back or only real CC can get refunds and lose the amount refunded?

Also once you complete an offer once, lets says the stamp offer along with another one, apply for your free game, and afterwards decide to want to complete another 2 offers for another game,could you still do the stamps offer or must you do 2 different ones?

*how come all the offers are xbox360 game offers? do ppls not want free ps3 games n such?

It's been just about a week since I completed the Gamefly offer, and I'm yet to receive a credit for it. What should I do?! File a claim, or what?

I think the "doing the same offer again" question should be added to the OP, as it gets asked quite often.

Once you complete an offer on their site, you CANNOT do that offer again. Their system will not allow it. If you try to click through to an offer you have already completed, it will not move to the site.

And maybe information on prepaid cards could be added? I will contact Trainn and ask them about prepaids, and see what their response is.

[quote name='Ahadi']It's been just about a week since I completed the Gamefly offer, and I'm yet to receive a credit for it. What should I do?! File a claim, or what?[/quote] Unfortunately, I think it's time to file an MCR. Follow up with a support ticket. Hopefully you will get the credit quickly. I heard the MCR on Gamefly credits fast.

Not true for everyone.You have to download and install the software (although it wouldn't hurt to also login just once to make sure the installation worked) to get credit.

I never printed out anything from them and got credited less than an hour after I completed the offer.

[quote name='Foladar']Prepaids aren't allowed on this site, I think..
And you can only complete the offers once.[/quote]

In case it helps anyone,I used two visa giftcards (that I recieved as my rebates from cingular) to complete goggle and increase my margin.I would have prefered to use my real cc's but it kept saying "verification failed" so i decided to give the visa cards a shot and it worked.

Print to Microsoft Office Document Image Writer, you're essentially printing to a file, but it fools the program.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Please don't give false information.You are NOT required to print out anything.You have to download and install the software (although it wouldn't hurt to also login just once to make sure the installation worked) to get credit.

I never printed out anything from them and got credited less than an hour after I completed the offer.[/quote]

thanks. I installed, signed in, but didnt print...mine still hasnt given credit, its been a little over a day. I clicked the offer twice, but only registered once. that shouldnt be a problem cause eauction went through after 2 clicks, and i got credit. I guess i'll wait til 7 days, then file a claim...

I have GHIII and Halo 3 LE ordered, lets hope they go through!!! I'm thinknig of ordering another GHIII when i have the credits so i cna have 2 controllers, thne sell the second copy...

I must have gotten lucky, I downloaded but didn't even install the software and I still got credited for Stamps.com when I did it a while back.

Quick question... I did the at home rewards plus offer, and decided against using it, so I cancelled online. Do i still need to call the other number posted in the OP, or am I good? I might just call tommorow to make sure, I was just curious if someone had done that.

[quote name='Kayden']Is there anyone in here I like I should sign up under?[/quote]

You a fan of mine, Kayden? :)

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Quick question... I did the at home rewards plus offer, and decided against using it, so I cancelled online. Do i still need to call the other number posted in the OP, or am I good? I might just call tommorow to make sure, I was just curious if someone had done that.[/quote]

If you received a cancellation number, I would say you are probably good.

Still, I am very cautious, so I would recommend calling to check the status. Just tell them you cancelled, but wanted to confirm it.

fuckin A man, gimme a link. :D

And some good free offers.

[quote name='Rig']You a fan of mine, Kayden? :)

If you received a cancellation number, I would say you are probably good.

Still, I am very cautious, so I would recommend calling to check the status. Just tell them you cancelled, but wanted to confirm it.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']fuckin A man, gimme a link. :D

And some good free offers.[/quote]

Thanks! I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

And Dr. Seuss just credited! Gotta wait for that crap to get here in the mail though, before I post the offer details.

Yeah, that is what I thought, just thought I'd double check, would save me the call. :)

Also... Rig, thanks so much for putting this together! Your details on how various offer works has been amazing. As a POOR college student, this is allowing to get games that I otherwise would never be able to purchase. Awesome!

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Yeah, that is what I thought, just thought I'd double check, would save me the call. :)

Also... Rig, thanks so much for putting this together! Your details on how various offer works has been amazing. As a POOR college student, this is allowing to get games that I otherwise would never be able to purchase. Awesome![/quote]

You (and everyone else) are very welcome. If it weren't for lilboo (among others) I never would've came into these threads (and wouldn't have ended up with so much free/cheap stuff). Figured it was the least I could do to help out.

If anyone is still looking for the e-mail confirmation for any of the Scholastic book offers, I found mine in my spam folder.

Thanks for being so helpful Rig, btw, how long did you have to wait for Dr. Seuss to credit? Been a couple days on my end but that doesn't make sense since the Disney one credited in a couple hours. I'm seriously considering that Interactive Kids Club one, but I've got 4 to cancel already, and 3 of them I have to send stuff back. sigh.

At least I get free books out of it! I hope those Scholastics come with return mailing labels.

EDIT: Man, there is nothing good other than Rock Band coming out for the 360 in November that's not on Trainn's site already. At least nothing I want, Golden Compass looks interesting though.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned "ADTERACTIVE" getting charged to their account. That happened to me also when i did the Great Fun offer. I am not sure if i have to cancel it seperate or if it is in one big bowl with that offer.

[quote name='Mars10']Someone earlier in the thread mentioned "ADTERACTIVE" getting charged to their account. That happened to me also when i did the Great Fun offer. I am not sure if i have to cancel it seperate or if it is in one big bowl with that offer.[/quote] The same thing happened to me with the ADTERACTIVE charge after signing up for Great Fun. However, I just checked my credit card balance and the ADTERACTIVE charge dissappeared entirely. I think that it's another one of those "test/holding" charges that verify if your card is legit. Once it serves the purpose of pinging your account, it goes away. At least that's what I am guessing. Good idea to stay on top of it though, just incase it really is something else.

[quote name='Ernest_360']The same thing happened to me with the ADTERACTIVE charge after signing up for Great Fun. However, I just checked my credit card balance and the ADTERACTIVE charge dissappeared entirely. I think that it's another one of those "test/holding" charges that verify if your card is legit. Once it serves the purpose of pinging your account, it goes away. At least that's what I am guessing. Good idea to stay on top of it though, just incase it really is something else.[/quote]

Yah i agree, i just am not sure if it is like At Home Rewards or something. Where you get signed up for 2 things instead of one...Those tricky bastards.

just did the AtHome Rewards offer, it went through, but then it tried to get me to sign up for '8 risk free issues of Sports Illustrated or Entertainment TV.' I'm not gonna have to cancel these am I? I just exited the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back