FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AFStealth']Do we know that Assassin's Creed will come for sure in the next update?[/quote]

The only thing we know that is for certain is that everyone posting in this thread, some day, will die.

As for them adding Assassins Creed, until the update is up, no, nobody here works for Trainn and can say for certain. However, considering virtually EVERY other major game (not counting Rock Band) that has come out in the last 2-3 months has been up there, its a pretty safe assumption that at the very least they'll offer the regular version.

[quote name='nadroj1485']Hmm interesting indeed. Good to know they finally doing the november update tomorrow.[/quote]

You misread his post. He got that msg a few days ago, the November update is already a few days late.

Hey I just signed up for the Dr. Seuss book club and I can not find a phone number anywhere. Can somebody explain to me how I can go about cancelling this offer?

[quote name='megasupa']Hey I just signed up for the Dr. Seuss book club and I can not find a phone number anywhere. Can somebody explain to me how I can go about cancelling this offer?[/quote]

The customer service number for the Dr. Seuss book club is 1-800-724-1818

Took me about 2 weeks to get my shipment of books.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']You misread his post. He got that msg a few days ago, the November update is already a few days late.[/quote]
Actually, that above poster is correct. I sent them a message a couple days ago, and got that reply from Trainn last night (Saturday).

So, the update should happen today (Sunday).

Just order Guitar Hero III. Currently Processing. Still waiting for Gamefly to credit. After that, I'll complete another offer and order Call of Duty 4 or Assassin's Creed. Getting $100 game for $9 is just too cool.:D

well my VF5 has been processing a full week now, hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday that changes or a I believe an inquiry will be in order

Oh and those of you expecting deliveries Monday, you better check if UPS is delivering, as its Veterans Day and USPS is not delivering. I believe UPS follows the Postal Holidays calendar. Im not sure about UPS though.

[quote name='wwf20112']Just got a response back why my credit request was taking so long after submitting a support ticket.

We have submitted your information to the advertiser for approval, but have yet to hear back on it as it may take 10 business days (2 full weeks) to resolve a missing credit request from the time the information is submitted.

It is nearing the latter portion of the time line though so we should be hearing back on it at any time. Once we do, we will update your account.

I know it's been longer for some people but hope this gives some insight for a few others.[/quote]

Thats gotta be a form mail, I received the same one after my last MCRs. They went through about 2 days after it though ;)

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']well my VF5 has been processing a full week now, hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday that changes or a I believe an inquiry will be in order

Oh and those of you expecting deliveries Monday, you better check if UPS is delivering, as its Veterans Day and USPS is not delivering. I believe UPS follows the Postal Holidays calendar. Im not sure about UPS though.[/quote]

yeah they deliver on monday, they left a note on my door since i wasnt there when my packages arrived that they'll be back monday...Why did i got to work on friday?

question: If an offer such as At Home Rewards wont let me use my credit card (I get an error), does that mean I'll never be able to use that card for that offer? Even though I reset my account?

[quote name='dcgm']question: If an offer such as At Home Rewards wont let me use my credit card (I get an error), does that mean I'll never be able to use that card for that offer? Even though I reset my account?[/quote]

you have to use a different card...a couple of offers are owned by the same company and they will not take the same card for different offers...shows up as a duplicate charge for them....

[quote name='Malik112099']you have to use a different card...a couple of offers are owned by the same company and they will not take the same card for different offers...shows up as a duplicate charge for them....[/quote]

Right, gotcha. I only have 1 credit and 1 debit so I'll have to see what to do.

Another question. The stamps offer still hasn't credited me. I was wondering if I have to print ALL the postage to receive the credit. I've only printed 4.60 worth so there's still $.40 of free postage available.

Just wondering if that will make a difference.

You only need to install software on stamps, good luck with the MCR and getting your credit 21 plus days later...mine just credited from october 16th.

Don't know if anyone knows this, but debit cards can be used for the same company without error. I used completed privacy matters and at home rewards for a grand sum of 2 dollars. Guitar hero 3, here I come! :D:D:D

Does anybody have the number for AutoVantage? Can I cancel Great Fun and AutoVantage in the same call because they are from the same company?

Are there any sites that offer wii, ps3, or dvds? Trainn should do one of those and offer some box sets through the same procedure. Most are around the same price as these games. They could even ask for 3 or 4 credits for some of the major complete series bundles.

That would kick ass

[quote name='dcgm']Are there any sites that offer wii, ps3, or dvds? Trainn should do one of those and offer some box sets through the same procedure. Most are around the same price as these games. They could even ask for 3 or 4 credits for some of the major complete series bundles.

That would kick ass[/quote]

Games? Not yet, but they're rumored to have registered the yourfreeps3games domain, so I bet that will start up.

What I'd like to see them do is offer a deal now where you can get something the price of the game on Amazon in lieu of a game, but it'd probably be too much hassle.

That one other freesite Points2Shop, allows you get anything on Amazon though.

**UPDATE**

Assassin's Creed is UP. It is the only game updated so far for November lol. Just ordered. I've been refreshing all day, so I'm sure I'm one of the first haha yeah I want this game.

creed.jpg

[quote name='aznguyen316']**UPDATE**

Assassin's Creed is UP. It is the only game updated so far for November lol. Just ordered. I've been refreshing all day, so I'm sure I'm one of the first haha yeah I want this game.

they have 4 news games now

Yea it looks like the November update is in process. Assasins Creed is up, Beowulf, Smackdown and Soldier of Fortune. Hope they throw some more up soon, but actually they have most of the big releases up there now.

Sorry for asking the question again because i've seen it somewhere but can't find it again. But zooba can't be canceled with email anymore correct?

[quote name='uEih']Sorry for asking the question again because i've seen it somewhere but can't find it again. But zooba can't be canceled with email anymore correct?[/quote]

You gotta make the call.

GAH!! i could have ordered this today if the damn MCR's didnt take so long, i did great fun more than two weeks ago and Dr Suess last week and NADA!

[quote name='Nelo Ice']i tried cancelling by email and they said i had to order books but then i called and they cancelled no questions asked[/quote]

I just sent an e-mail to zooba. If no go, I'll call them tomorrow.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I just sent an e-mail to zooba. If no go, I'll call them tomorrow.[/quote]

Tell me how that goes cause i'll be doing the same in a couple of days.

Looks like I'm going to go with Assassin's Creed and The Golden Compass for my Fiancee...she loved the book and wanted the game. I will wait longer to see if they have anything else coming up today.

More updated games!! So far this month they have. Assassins Creed, Smack Down vs Raw, College Hoops 2k8, Beowulf, Soldier of Fortune, Monster Jam, Avatar, FFXI Online, Rock Band(Game Only), Battle for The Pacific, The Golden Compass, and MX vs ATV: Untamed.

Edit: About the Stamp offer, am i suppose to get charged $15 and get it back later when i cancel?

[quote name='uEih']Edit: About the Stamp offer, am i suppose to get charged $15 and get it back later when i cancel?[/quote]

They charge that to see if your card is good. You'll get a refund once you cancel.

My account is under review (ordered Orange Box).

Prolly gonna get Bioshock with my two sitting credits, and build again later for the eventual Rock Band bundle.

Once those are both said and done, I might actually be finished with the site. Pretty much out of good offers at this point.

Can anyone give me some more info on GreatFun's $20 Gas Card. Do I have to fight to make sure I get this? Seems like the site is deliberately vague on how you receive and I definitely want to make sure I receive this before the trial ends.

[quote name='imnotatfault']Can anyone give me some more info on GreatFun's $20 Gas Card. Do I have to fight to make sure I get this? Seems like the site is deliberately vague on how you receive and I definitely want to make sure I receive this before the trial ends.[/quote]

You won't receive it before the trial ends. You will have to continue into regular (paid) time to receive it, IIRC.

i got my exxon mobil $20 pay card from great fun during my trial. I dont know why but i got it. You dont have to use it for gas it's like a gift card....i bought beer with it. lol

Also it would be worthles to order the rock band game only now and use the guitars from redoctane. cause eventually when they add thebundle you will have nouse for the game only copy.

[quote name='popemogoth']Also it would be worthles to order the rock band game only now and use the guitars from redoctane. cause eventually when they add thebundle you will have nouse for the game only copy.[/quote]
No guarantee they will ever add the bundle, and even if they do you could always sell the new game on ebay or trade it with someone who wants it.

After entering all the info for Yahoo Sucess kit I got to a page that said "Transaction declined. Duplicate transaction. Please call 801-578-9020 for assistance."

Did this happen to anyone else?

I ordered rock band. I've got 2 guitars and you can use a usb mic, so I'll just wait for the drums to be available seperate.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']After entering all the info for Yahoo Sucess kit I got to a page that said "Transaction declined. Duplicate transaction. Please call 801-578-9020 for assistance."

Did this happen to anyone else?[/quote]

You have to use a different credit card.

Hmm, not sure what I should get with this new updated. I can only get a couple more games and stay under the $600 limit. Maybe Assassins creed and Mass Effect only for this month!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Theres is a 600 limit??[/quote]

Yes if you don't want to deal with filling out a W9

[quote name='Rig']You have to use a different credit card.[/quote]

I am pretty sure I haven't done any other offers related to that company though (google kit). Is Yahoo sucess related to any other offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back