FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rig']I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.

If you give your referral link to somebody, and they sign up and complete an offer, you get credited for one of your referrals. That is all. They could do 20 offers on their own, and you would only get the initial referral credit from them.[/QUOTE]

yeah that's what i was asking. so their credits don't stack up with yours. thanks

Hey didn't someone say that trainn will ship the rest today of the GH3 bundless whoever has not gotten them yet.

I also would like to know if any other member on here is Canadian and gotten any of these items from this site.....when I wrote to trainn I got a mssg back saying they are on back-order for Canada wtf does that have to do with me? it's not on back-order in US.

[quote name='Sejad']Hey didn't someone say that trainn will ship the rest today of the GH3 bundless whoever has not gotten them yet.[/quote]

Thats what someone from trainn said on a different forum, whether it will be the case or not I guess we shall find out soon.

WOW! Just received instant credit on Yahoo Success Center! Looks like its about time to submit my account for review! Mass Effect, here I come! :bouncy:

The wife is home sick today and she just called to let me know there's a package from Circuit City (that's what she said...) on the porch.

She opened while I was on the phone and it is my eagerly awaited copy of GH III.

I'll post a pic later tonight after I get home.

Hopefully today is the magic day for many of you as well.

:)

[quote name='madnarg']The wife is home sick today and she just called to let me know there's a package from Circuit City (that's what she said...) on the porch.

She opened while I was on the phone and it is my eagerly awaited copy of GH III.

I'll post a pic later tonight after I get home.

Hopefully today is the magic day for many of you as well.

:)[/quote]

circuit city? That means no bonues from Red Octane?? NOOO but YESS they're almost here. When was your order date? Mine is Oct. 24 so I assume mine will be here really soon =D

I received my copy of gh3 today (ordered oct 22). Mine came from redoctane with the the bonus bag,strap, keychain. Woot now just to wait for my 360 to come back from microsoft :(

[quote name='nadroj1485']I received my copy of gh3 today (ordered oct 22). Mine came from redoctane with the the bonus bag,strap, keychain. Woot now just to wait for my 360 to come back from microsoft :([/quote]

Awesome, you ordered & got the shipping email the same day as me.

Thanks for the heads up, cant wait to get home now.

:bouncy:

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Awesome, you ordered & got the shipping email the same day as me.

:bouncy:[/quote]

Yup I live in GA btw, also my friend in MN who ordered the same day also got his today.

[quote name='nadroj1485']Yup I live in GA btw, also my friend in MN who ordered the same day also got his today.[/quote]

Im in NY, but sounds like it doesnt make that much difference if you are in GA & your buddy is in MN.

Damn I hate being stuck at work lol.

Ordered GHIII on 10/19, not here yet.

I see all these people who ordered days after me getting theres. Makes me kinda pissed, and I know people who ordered days before me who still haven't gotten theirs.

No offence to any of you guys that ordered after me and others, I know it's not your fault. I just wish they had an orderly system in place.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Ordered GHIII on 10/19, not here yet.

I see all these people who ordered days after me getting theres. Makes me kinda pissed, and I know people who ordered days before me who still haven't gotten theirs.[/quote]

Then you should be happy to know that I ordered mine on 10/20 and i still havent recieved mine.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Ordered GHIII on 10/19, not here yet.

I see all these people who ordered days after me getting theres. Makes me kinda pissed, and I know people who ordered days before me who still haven't gotten theirs.

No offence to any of you guys that ordered after me and others, I know it's not your fault. I just wish they had an orderly system in place.[/quote]

Ya I dont blame you I'd feel the same way if I were in your shoes, I dont know if itts red octanes fault, or trainns (my guess would be RO though).

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Awesome, you ordered & got the shipping email the same day as me.

:bouncy:[/quote]

Ordered on that day as well but my ups guys never gets here till like 3pm usually. *Crosses Fingers*

Well i spoke to soon. Ordered on the 22nd just came today 2nd day air from redoctane with all the extras.

If anyone is wondering i live in ohio

I'm starting to lose hope. I am yet to see either of my GH2 or GH3 bundles. Ordered them on the 25th(GH3, I expect the delay) and 31st(GH2, wtf? Why you taking so long?). I'm just clinging to the false hope that they will arrive by the end of the week. In the same box. God that would rule.

[quote name='Ahadi']I'm starting to lose hope. I am yet to see either of my GH2 or GH3 bundles. Ordered them on the 25th(GH3, I expect the delay) and 31st(GH2, wtf? Why you taking so long?). I'm just clinging to the false hope that they will arrive by the end of the week. In the same box. God that would rule.[/quote]

It takes some time but they will come, keep the faith.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I have a question, I just ordered GHIII, so do I reset my account now since I already claim GHIII?[/quote]

You live in RI too!!!? me too in providence :D

[quote name='mcdaking84']I wish I could cancel my AC order. the video review on IGN makes it sound like it has some major flaws[/quote]

Hmm, I'll be interested to see how the rest of the reviews come in. I went ahead and ordered AC too, but even if its not a 9 out of 10 title at least it is free and you can always trade it in or sell it on ebay. There are some decent reviews in so far on gamerankings.

My friend got his GHIII today, and I think he ordered on the 20th? Maybe 22nd?

His was from Red Octane too.

My account is still under review. Wish the process didn't take so long!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can someone tell me wtf this is?

PW/E AUCTION/801-578 SALT LAKE CTYUS[/quote]

It looks to be from one of the eAuction trials. Which one of them have you done (eAuction, Google, Quickbooks, etc.)?

[quote name='Rig']It looks to be from one of the eAuction trials. Which one of them have you done (eAuction, Google, Quickbooks, etc.)?[/quote]

I did the google home business kit just now and it said that my payment was denied.

WTF was that?

So, I called the At home rewards and get to the cancellation part. The automated lady tells me about a special offer of $19 for the year, yadda yadda. She says to continue with the cancellation press 1 . She then says, "this is to cancel your account and finalize your new special offer of $19 for the year, have a good day!" I recalled and went through the process, but without the offer she just asked for my zip code and then said it has been cancelled. Has this happened do anyone else? they BETTER not charge me $19 for their crappy club.

You have to actually listen man. They say they'll stop the monthly payments, for a certain amount of money. you wanted to press 2 instead. Been talked about many times in this thread.

[quote name='RedWulf12']WTF was that?

So, I called the At home rewards and get to the cancellation part. The automated lady tells me about a special offer of $19 for the year, yadda yadda. She says to continue with the cancellation press 1 . She then says, "this is to cancel your account and finalize your new special offer of $19 for the year, have a good day!" I recalled and went through the process, but without the offer she just asked for my zip code and then said it has been cancelled. Has this happened do anyone else? they BETTER not charge me $19 for their crappy club.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna get charged the month bill.

You have to actually listen to the cancellation process. And you should have searched and read this thread for people that did that offer.

YAY!! i ordered on the 22nd of october and my ghiii just came. It shipped from red octane and has all the extra goodies :D

came with ghiii bundle (wireless guitar), a keychain, a guitar bag (!!!) , and a hands strap.

Well i dont think its gonna come today, its past the time when they drop off around here, at this rate i dont think its ever going to come.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can anyone sign up under me? I got ****ed over by eAuction and Google so I have to wait 7 days to get refunded.
[/quote]
Please don't start this again. This thread isn't for posting referral links.

Edit your post, or Foladar will delete it.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can anyone sign up under me? I got ****ed over by eAuction and Google so I have to wait 7 days to get refunded.
[/quote]

Yes, as Rig said do not post your referral links here and PLEASE read the 1st page of this thread. There is a TON of good info there and many of the questions you are asking me via PM and to everyone by posting in this thread are covered there!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Can anyone answer my question above? Also, does Zooba refund your $10 if you don't buy a book?[/quote]
THey refunded me $10 and I didn't buy a book. Search as stated, I just covered this maybe 5 pages back. Stay on top of this thread!!!\

I expect mine to come today as well.. my UPS doesn't show up til 5pm ish CT here so I still have hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back