FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jetlitheone']Dragunz... You're kinda slow... lol[/quote]

How am I slow? I'm showing people what I wrote to my friends to see if it was good or not. I'm talking to 8 people on AIM right now trying to help them with this. Anyways, anyone know how long it takes to review your account? I'm kinda in a rush to get my friend's grandmother's wake so is there anything else you would like to say about me? :bomb:

[quote name='aznguyen316']give it about 2-3 days and HOPEFULLY it will be in shipping soon stage. For gh3 it may matter when stocks are in.. but looks like Trainn is ordering from both circuit city and red octane so they're comin through quickly..[/quote]

Hey how do you know if he still is getting the Red Octance copies? did he mention something on another board?

Kinda sad about Rock Band game only. I have 2 GHII guitars..and 1 GHIII guitar. Will any of these work with Rock Band?

Also. Maybe, just maybe they will offer the drums as a set? I mean weren't they $70 too? I wouldn't mind having to do it all separately.

[quote name='lilboo']Kinda sad about Rock Band game only. I have 2 GHII guitars..and 1 GHIII guitar. Will any of these work with Rock Band?

Also. Maybe, just maybe they will offer the drums as a set? I mean weren't they $70 too? I wouldn't mind having to do it all separately.[/quote]
Sadly they don't work with Rock Band. Anyways I go to go to a wake. I hope to see answers when I get back.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Sadly they don't work with Rock Band. Anyways I go to go to a wake. I hope to see answers when I get back.[/quote]

Uhh yes they do. Guitar hero controllers work on both games. Rock band controller will not work with guitar hero.

GH3 controllers WILL work on RB, but activision has locked any 3rd party guitars from working on GH3. Also, i got my shipping conf today, I got no tracking number or expected date to arrive, but hopefully it's 2 day air like most people and I get it friday :bouncy:

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']How am I slow? I'm showing people what I wrote to my friends to see if it was good or not. I'm talking to 8 people on AIM right now trying to help them with this. Anyways, anyone know how long it takes to review your account? I'm kinda in a rush to get my friend's grandmother's wake so is there anything else you would like to say about me? :bomb:[/quote]

What you need to do is preface your statement as such "How well does this explain the process to people who have never done it before?" That way we all don't think you're being a pedantic nobody who can't read. Just a tip.

[quote name='KCircle']So, have we ironed out a general timeline as to when GHIII ships?

I placed my order on Saturday. Should I pretty much expect two weeks or so?[/quote]

seems about right

[quote name='Sejad']Hey how do you know if he still is getting the Red Octance copies? did he mention something on another board?[/quote]

Well reading through the posts, some people got theirs from Red Octane yesterday as well as some from Circuit City yesterday and today. Honestly I don't kow which they're gonna be coming from, but we've seen from both. Hope I answered your question.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Uhh yes they do. Guitar hero controllers work on both games. Rock band controller will not work with guitar hero.[/quote]

yup and the 360 headset can be used as a mic
the drums will be available seperate next year

i ordered rock band the second it went up

Oh awesome. Both Guitars from GH WILL work then? That's very awesome. I have 3 guitars..:lol: I'd only be missing the Drums & a Mic?!

I gotta read up on Rock Band. I have no idea what some of the features are..LOL

[quote name='ZerotypeX']did anyone get email confirmation that they signed up for Yahoo Success?[/quote]

no, but it credited instantly for me.

[quote name='Chuckles']I got an email in my spam folder, check there.[/quote]

What was the title of the email I dont know what to search for in gmail? it's sad that it's not been shipped yet I am gonna have to wait atleast till next week now........unless they do shipping after wednesday's too.

[quote name='Sejad']What was the title of the email I dont know what to search for in gmail? it's sad that it's not been shipped yet I am gonna have to wait atleast till next week now........unless they do shipping after wednesday's too.[/quote]

Look for Search Success Center as the sender.

[quote name='aznguyen316']At homes is great, as with simply you and privacy matters. WHat'd you expect with cancelling on the 8th day? Leniency? You could've cancelled on Friday, that's 5 days and good enough for the credit. Hope you didn't get screwed on the your savings club that was also signed up along with athomes.. but that was 3 days lol good luck.[/QUOTE]

I would expect that when I type in my credit card number or e-mail address on their website they would provide my membership ID and allow me to cancel. Should I not expect a membership ID to actually use the service?!?! The guy on the phone had to go great lengths just see that I was even a member, and they charge me its bs. That was my 8th offer I have done, and the only one that failed to acknowledge that I signed up for the offer, but still charged me. Of course I canceled Your savings in three days, because their website actually gave me a membership id when I typed in my e-mail address.

Athome is fine but you must make sure you cancel during the week in case their website doesn't recognize you as a member. Im just pissed they charged me after I told the guy that I had no way of accessing the actual site, defeating the purpose of a free trial.

UPDATE - They responded to my e-mail saying they will credit me, but said that I should see it on one of my next two statements. If the refund goes through I will take it back and fully endorse AtHome.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Look for Search Success Center as the sender.[/quote]

I thought that you were talking about the shipping confirmation for my GH3 lol!

[quote name='lilboo']Oh awesome. Both Guitars from GH WILL work then? That's very awesome. I have 3 guitars..:lol: I'd only be missing the Drums & a Mic?!

I gotta read up on Rock Band. I have no idea what some of the features are..LOL[/quote]

you wouldnt be missing a mic
unless you dont have any 360 headsets

[quote name='jonwindow2']no, but it credited instantly for me.[/quote]

not for me, did it last sunday night

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Look for Search Success Center as the sender.[/quote]

not in the spam folder

Well, My orange box went to "shipped" status a few days ago, and GHIII went to "shipped" today.

So, naturally, my 360 has RROD'd on me and doesn't seem to want to come back...

Towel trick.

Then pray.

Or send your 360 in and hope that it comes back soon.

In the end, you will want to send it in because it should nullify the problem. Better sooner than later.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']VF5 arrived today :D got the shipped email on Sunday! They overnighted yesterday via Amazon.[/QUOTE]

WOW, that's amazing. Sorry about the redundancy, but did anyone receive their GH3 overnight or has it all ben 2-day thus far?

[quote name='ddrpower']Towel trick.

Then pray.

In the end, you will want to send it in because it should nullify the problem. Better sooner than later.[/quote]

Yeah, tried the towel trick earlier and no go. I guess I have to call it in, knowing it won't be back in time for Thanksgiving...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, tried the towel trick earlier and no go. I guess I have to call it in, knowing it won't be back in time for Thanksgiving...[/quote]
that sucks :/

[quote name='ddrpower']Towel trick.

Then pray.

In the end, you will want to send it in because it should nullify the problem. Better sooner than later.[/quote]

what Towel tick is this, also I had a question if my 360 broke down and I was to send it in would I get the new and improved 360 back with the better dan and HDMI output??? or might that happen later next year?

[quote name='Sejad']what Towel tick is this, also I had a question if my 360 broke down and I was to send it in would I get the new and improved 360 back with the better dan and HDMI output??? or might that happen later next year?[/quote]
you would get a refurbished one of the same model that you have now. meaning no, you wouldnt get one with hdmi unless you already have one with hdmi.
also, towel trick --> http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/15/towel-trick-provides-temporary-fix-to-xbox-360s-red-ring-of-d/
video ---> http://youtube.com/watch?v=31tvXu34T8Q

Just wanted to report that my Guitar Hero III arrived yesterday (I didn't open it until today) from Red Octane and included all the swag (key chain, gig bag) which made the long wait (order placed October 22) worth it. My Mass Effect is "shipping soon" but my Assassin's Creed is still "Processing." Anywho, I am very pleased! Two free games and two more on the way!

so i did yahoo success center today(dont kno why i didnt do it earlier :cold:) and it actually credited today and i was able to order cod 4

now to wait until gamefly and increase my margin credit :lol:

[quote name='Ernest_360']Just wanted to report that my Guitar Hero III arrived yesterday (I didn't open it until today) from Red Octane and included all the swag (key chain, gig bag) which made the long wait (order placed October 22) worth it. My Mass Effect is "shipping soon" but my Assassin's Creed is still "Processing." Anywho, I am very pleased! Two free games and two more on the way![/QUOTE]

when did you get your shipped status?

[quote name='RedWulf12']when did you get your shipped status?[/quote] November 7... so it took about a week. Not bad at all!

[quote name='Ernest_360']November 7... so it took about a week. Not bad at all![/QUOTE]

wow, it took a week? Where do you live if u don't mind me asking because most people got theirs in 2-3 days.

[quote name='RedWulf12']WOW, that's amazing. Sorry about the redundancy, but did anyone receive their GH3 overnight or has it all ben 2-day thus far?[/quote]
Well they were late shipping it -- It was supposed to have shipped by Friday (that was a week in processing) but they didnt ship it until Tuesday, with a shipped email on Sunday after I emailed.

I'm done with the site for now though, there no offers I want to bother with as they all seem to be pains in the ass left, and frankly it's getting to be slim pickins for games.

I wish they'd add the Hori Arcade Stick but Im just going to end up buying that.

ok, i have a question, i thought when you did a offer like... lets say... Blockbuster online, when you signed up it would say on your page:

BLOCKBUSTER ONLINE........................1 credit [Pending]

or something like that, but i did it yesterday and it doesn't even come up... is this normal till they give me credit?

I towel tricked mine 7 times and I melted it so bad that it would just turn on and nothing appears on the screen and no rings would pop up.

Hmmm, my account is still under review, balls.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I towel tricked mine 7 times and I melted it so bad that it would just turn on and nothing appears on the screen and no rings would pop up.

Hmmm, my account is still under review, balls.[/quote]
I towel triced mine 4 times....and each time got me more and more paranoid. My xbox was roaring so loud like an f-16 jet fighter. I was afraid the damn thing was gonna blow. It shut off during the towel trick process on each occasion.

[quote name='RedWulf12']wow, it took a week? Where do you live if u don't mind me asking because most people got theirs in 2-3 days.[/quote] I live in Los Angeles. Weird huh? Hehehe.

Mass Effect went into Pre-Order for me as well. Assassin's Creed still says "processing." *Shruggs*

Wow, reviews on Assassins Creed not as good as expected. Seems like for Everyone who gives it a 9/9.5 there are some 7s. I'll have to read some reviews to figure out why the difference. Oh well, at least my copy is FREE!

Im agreeing that Assassins is around a 7-8, Im not even halfway through and I find myself agreeing with the negatives.

The positives are there. The story is strong, the gameworld is gorgeous (the draw distances will knock your socks off) but its VERY repetitive and the lead characters voice acting is total shit.

Just received credit for Great Fun and Complete Home (3 days to credit).

I cancelled At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters (also that savings club crap) with ease. Probably the easiest cancellation I've ever had to go through.

I'm trying to cancel Yahoo Success Center and Simply You. The former just keeps me on the phone for about 20 minutes (had to hang up already), and the latter gives me some weird message about a text message being sent to my phone and having to reply with "Y" to subscribe to some shit. I was wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that it's my cell phone? I used my home phone for all this, so maybe it's no computing properly???

Anyway I have 3 games processing now: BioShock, GHIII and CoD4 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back