FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Furashu']woo i got my 2nd guitar hero 3 today(ordered on 10/27)[/quote]

2nd? Are you kidding me? I haven't even gotten my 1st yet.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']how long does it normally take to go from processing to shipped?[/quote]

Depends on the game you ordered. If its a preorder item, its going to take at least until the game is released, outside of that, you'll go to shipped within a week, Id say normal processing to shipped is 6-7 days, with COD4 I ordered on Nov 1 and I went to shipped in 5 days, only 2 days after release. I've only had it go longer one time (it took 8 days from order placement to shipped) and the game arrived less than 3 days after that. Don't judge the times by recent Guitar Hero III orders, that was a very special circumstance considering the amount of orders they had for it. If you ordered that, all bets are off, it all depends on stock. Regular games Ive never had it take longer than 8 days to ship and everything ships 2 day UPS if not overnight in some instances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a really nice surprise tonight! I totally forgot about the MCR I filed for Complete Home, but the MCR I filed got credited today. I thought I was done after VF5 until next, but on contraire now :D did a quick offer with my AMEX (I try to avoid using that card) and got another immediate credit. Probably will order one of the new college b-ball games and that will be it for this year from Trainn and probably all new games as theres nothing else coming out or out that I want right now.

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone got the phone number for yahoo success center? i checked my email, spam folder and all and came up with nothing, all i found was a Confirmation of credit from Trainn.[/quote]

Its in the thread, it needs to be added to the OP.

Im not goign to look for it, but when I needed to find it I just clicked SEARCH THIS THREAD at the top of the thread, typed yahoo and found it fairly easily.

1: I'm having problems with complete home. After I enter all my info and hit the try it button my screen goes blank. I've tried it both on firefox and IE. I've contacted Trainn about a broken link, but they said no one else is reporting it broken.

2: Games i'm looking forward to in 08'
Frontline: Fuel of War
Resident Evil: 5
Madden 09
Grand Theft Auto IV

[quote name='popemogoth']1: I'm having problems with complete home. After I enter all my info and hit the try it button my screen goes blank. I've tried it both on firefox and IE. I've contacted Trainn about a broken link, but they said no one else is reporting it broken.
[/quote]

I had the same issue. I just decided not to do it.

[quote name='rohlfinator']How long do MCRs usually take to go through? Specifically, Stamps.com and GameFly.

Also, is it safe to cancel an offer before I get credit from the MCR?[/QUOTE]
I submitted my Stamps MCR on Nov. 4th, and it finally was credited yesterday. Ordered COD4.

Now I need to wait for day 7 to do a Yahoo success kit MCR.

Well I still have not received my oder for GH3 I ordered it on the 29th Nov, and I got "shipping soon" like last week.......

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']anyone ever sign up for privacy matters and NOT receive an email from that your savings club offer they tack on?[/quote]

you wont get one if you've done another offer that signs you up for that because it doesnt make another account :)

also, whats the email that people used to email zooba for cancellation?

What's your opinions guys. If Mass Effect is already on pre-order waiting for item status, do you think it will ship on the 20th? I'm wondering b/c of my plans for Thanksgiving and if I will be home or not.
How have other games besides GHIII been after being on pre-order and then shipment dates, have they been able to ship out on launch days?

[quote name='aznguyen316']What's your opinions guys. If Mass Effect is already on pre-order waiting for item status, do you think it will ship on the 20th? I'm wondering b/c of my plans for Thanksgiving and if I will be home or not.
How have other games besides GHIII been after being on pre-order and then shipment dates, have they been able to ship out on launch days?[/quote]

I think it will be. My account is under review right now for Mass Effect so I hope so.

Once I get Assassin's Creed, can I just take it into Gamestop and exchange it for Mass Effect? I'm doing this because I really just want to rent it after the reviews. It will still have the wrapping and everything, will they allow that?

[quote name='mev1205']Once I get Assassin's Creed, can I just take it into Gamestop and exchange it for Mass Effect? I'm doing this because I really just want to rent it after the reviews. It will still have the wrapping and everything, will they allow that?[/quote]

No, and reviews and go fuck themselves. Who the hell really cares about what other people say? Its up to you if the game is good or not.

hi
I have a question I wanted to complete the offer simply you and the private one but i was declined, would they still charge the dollar?

[quote name='lobitoh']hi
I have a question I wanted to complete the offer simply you and the private one but i was declined, would they still charge the dollar?[/quote]

They shouldn't.

[quote name='aznguyen316']wow you guys are quick, was on the site like 15 min ago and didn't have a shipped notice.. now AC is shipped!! I couldn't wait so I rented it, am playing it now, it's great! My Mass Effect is preordered as well, I assume we'll get it on Friday next week, considering 2 day shipping would mean on Thanksgiving =)[/quote]
Assuming they ship it the day of or day after release.

With Thanksgiving next week, Ill not be surprised if they dont ship again until after the holiday.

Then again I wont be surprised to see a nice little rush before the holiday.

[quote name='mev1205']Once I get Assassin's Creed, can I just take it into Gamestop and exchange it for Mass Effect? I'm doing this because I really just want to rent it after the reviews. It will still have the wrapping and everything, will they allow that?[/quote]
Nope. You'll want to try a dept. store like Walmart or Target to do that. EB has a strict receipt policy to return. I've already tried with a Trainn game and the only thing they offer is trade credit/cash, and they make you open the game if you take it.

I took the same game to Walmart in the same shopping center, and they exchanged it without a receipt.

and Assassins Creed is a damn good game, the reviewers are a bit OTT with criticism same as the good ones are OTT with praise. Its got some faults but Im really enjoying it.

[quote name='Sejad']Well I still have not received my oder for GH3 I ordered it on the 29th Nov, and I got "shipping soon" like last week.......[/quote]

I havent either so youre not the only one.

Ugh, I'm sorry to ask such a n00b question, but how do I turn headers on for a hotmail account?? I've searched this thread and the last one, but can't find a good answer. Google doesn't provide good results either.

Can anyone help me out here??

are u using the full version of windows live hotmail? i had to upgrade or w/e for free to get it and then all u have to do is right click the email in ur inbox and pick find source

[quote name='koruwa']you wont get one if you've done another offer that signs you up for that because it doesnt make another account :)

also, whats the email that people used to email zooba for cancellation?[/quote]

ah okay thanks dude. i'll return the favor...here's the email i used to cancel zooba.

[email protected]

I got this in the mail:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately, it did not.

Due to import restrictions and duties and taxes that would be
assessed on it, we must obtain the item from a Canadian fulfillment
source so that it can be shipped to you from within Canada.

At this time, we are unable to provide a revised shipment date,
however, we do have several fulfillment sources in Canada that
we are checking with on a daily basis so that we can fulfill
Canadian orders as soon as possible. Once it does become
available, yours will be shipped to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further
questions!

R.M.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:43 PM
Subject: i am guessing you guys arn\'t....

> name: sejad
> Query: i am guessing you guys aren\'t going to ship my order #243011 again
this week?

F***ing BS man seriously they put the item back onto "waiting for item" F***ing site I had it with them they seriously are pissing me off just send it to me as a gift and there will be no taxes or other BS.

Hey, I did 6 offers already. Each of them are supposed to charge me that $1 for the trail, but I keep checking my card's balance and its been the same (the only thing that went through is the $15 holding charge for Stamps). Dragunz said if I wasn't charged by now (I did them on the 14th-16th) I wouldn't be charged at all. What do you guys think? Does it charge the $1 after the 7 days and then the $20 if you don't cancel? Estoy confused

[quote name='soad342']Hey, I did 6 offers already. Each of them are supposed to charge me that $1 for the trail, but I keep checking my card's balance and its been the same (the only thing that went through is the $15 holding charge for Stamps). Dragunz said if I wasn't charged by now (I did them on the 14th-16th) I wouldn't be charged at all. What do you guys think? Does it charge the $1 after the 7 days and then the $20 if you don't cancel? Estoy confused[/quote]

??? You're confusing me with this mess fo a post.

Are you asking about Stamps? It charges the monthly fee after you've been a member a month. The $15 is a holding charge, that gets released but you'll get charged the monthly fee after a month.

Bah!

Today is the 8th day for My CoD4 order, and my 7th day for the GH3. Everything is still processing!! Should it be taking this long? I understand GH3 is a special case, but CoD4 should have changed to "shipping soon" at the very least!

[quote name='dcgm']Bah!

Today is the 8th day for My CoD4 order, and my 7th day for the GH3. Everything is still processing!! Should it be taking this long? I understand GH3 is a special case, but CoD4 should have changed to "shipping soon" at the very least![/quote]

i sent a support ticket and they said as of right now my GH3 order (even though it is still processing) is expected to be shipped at the estimated date (nov. 20th)

i ordered it nov. 13th

Is the glitch where after you have done 4 offers that more offers wont show up still in? I would like to do 2 more offers for mass effect but wanted to make sure it will work since i already have done 4 offers. Also what do you guys recommend doing that was easy to cancel for you?

I have already done blockbuster, gamefly, simply you, and eauction tutor

[quote name='panasonic']Is the glitch where after you have done 4 offers that more offers wont show up still in? I would like to do 2 more offers for mass effect but wanted to make sure it will work since i already have done 4 offers. Also what do you guys recommend doing that was easy to cancel for you?

I have already done blockbuster, gamefly, simply you, and eauction tutor[/quote]I would do At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters, they are from the same company as Simply You and are really easy to cancel, you just have to enter in your membership number to an automated system. They are both $1

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']??? You're confusing me with this mess fo a post.

Are you asking about Stamps? It charges the monthly fee after you've been a member a month. The $15 is a holding charge, that gets released but you'll get charged the monthly fee after a month.[/quote]

It's your own fault you're confused. My post is very clear.

I signed up for 6 offers already
They were each supposed to charge me $1 for the trail (thats $6 total)
It's been a number of days, and I have not been charged the $1 for each of the 6 trials I have signed up
The only thing I have been charged for is the $15 Stamps.com holding charge
I asked if they were supposed to charge me the $1 for the trial as soon as I signed up for the trail. If not, I asked if it charged the $1 once the trial ends.

Easy enough to comprehend now???????

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Hmm, need to do another offer. Anyone have any luck with the November update? Any new offers added?[/quote]

I'd like to know as well. I contacted trainn about how often they add new offers. They said they add em as they are available. So for us that have pretty much did the easy ones we are out of luck until they add new cheap ones. I know for a fact i'm not gonna spend $35 on ink, or even $60 for some BS diet plan. Haha

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Hey guys is it overnight shipping for the games?[/QUOTE]

No.

As an update to anyone who is interested, my GHIII shipped November 13th and still isn't here. Hopefully tomorrow.

[quote name='Hiei69']Ok, it's been ten days since I filed my Gamefly MCR and I still haven't received credit. What should I do?[/quote]
open a support ticket and email trainn

Not too long ago someone posted on here about being charged by Hoodia Star after sending back the pills and cancelling membership way before the trial ended. I'm in the same situation now. Please let me know of your experience with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back