FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the tracking number from Trainn.

1-800-CALL-DHL (1-800-225-5345)
Talk to them. There don't seem to be hours on the website.. so.. try giving them a call and talking them hopefully today! So MAYBE they can keep the package there and you can go get it (Hell, maybe tonight!)

Just call. Explain everything. See what happens.

[quote name='lilboo']Get the tracking number from Trainn.

1-800-CALL-DHL (1-800-225-5345)
Talk to them. There don't seem to be hours on the website.. so.. try giving them a call and talking them hopefully today! So MAYBE they can keep the package there and you can go get it (Hell, maybe tonight!)

Just call. Explain everything. See what happens.[/QUOTE]

Edited - I found the package, thank you guys for your help. Really appreciate it! Didn't think I could find the package without the tracking number. Im going now to pick it up!!

Ah, DHL - no wonder you're having shipping problems.

Tip: AVOID DHL, unless you can handle lots of conflict, and poor service, even if it's half as expensive to ship it.

Edit:

How many offers do you have to do for the Guitar Hero III bundle? I can't find anywhere where it says, and I want to know before I choose either to do offers/points or referrals.

[quote name='dcgm']Bioshock and orange box have arrived! woot!!

Linky Link[/quote]

Nice, The Orange Box is epic. I have it on the PC, so I can't comment on the console port of it, but all I know is I've played about 75 hours of TF2 in the past 2 weeks, and it's just epic fun. HL2/Ep1/Ep2 are really awesome too if you like single player games, with a good story, and Portal is just plain fun, although it's short.

my cod 4 and xbox live came in today
20071128160300003bz0.jpg

I'm really hoping this works for me, it'd be really awesome to get GH3 ($100) for free.

Edit:

Does anyone know any good trial ones, besides Stamps.com?

so increase my margin finally credited to pair with my gamefly that credited
...now to see if i should save them or use them on on something :lol:

[quote name='Nelo Ice']so increase my margin finally credited to pair with my gamefly that credited
...now to see if i should save them or use them on on something :lol:[/quote]

I'd use them. You're gonna be waiting a long time for another good game to come out if you save them.

Far as I can tell, there really aren't many great games coming out until DMC4, which is February, I believe.

But, it's your decision. Good luck in making it. :)

[quote name='Gwoz']Edited - I found the package, thank you guys for your help. Really appreciate it! Didn't think I could find the package without the tracking number. Im going now to pick it up!![/QUOTE]

Woot all is well. I have my GH III, not the Red Octane one with the extras, but beggars can't be choosers.

No one's mentioned this yet, so I will. THEY'VE ADDED 1 NEW OFFER!

Cost is $3.95 w/ shipping. "Ultimate Grant Secrets" Check it out!

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']quick question about MCRs.

i'm using the referral system right now. i have completed 2 offers, one that credited on it's own and the other didn't [ Zooba ]. i filed a MCR for Zooba.

under the support section under MCR, the status for zooba says "received". if i go under "support tickets" it shows that i have none open/closed. and if i goto the Progress screen -> Offer Completions, Zooba isn't listed, and i never got an email stating that i got an offer credited.

so i'm wondering if i actually got credit for Zooba and that the credit will appear when i reset my account.[/QUOTE]

bump for my question.

Dammit that new offer is only US ofcourse......anyways I Pm'ed train and told him to send me my Damn GH3 allready I dont even care if I get charged for import fees, they keep making up new excuses on that site everyday I just want my product allready.

15 min from signing up!!!! LOL

Your order has been received. Orders are typically shipped within two weeks.

Order Summary:
Order #: ######
Shipping Estimate: Dec 5, 2007

Description: Guitar Hero III Bundle

The order is being sent to the following location
#########
#######
#########
######
Once your item has been sent, we will notify you. Please keep a copy of this email for your records.

Thank you for using YourFree360games.com!

I recently cancelled my Yahoo search success account thing, it was surprisingly easy. I called the number and asked about an account cancellation and the lady on the phone asked if I wanted to cancel. All I said was "Yes" and she said ok and gave me a confirmation number to keep in case any issues ever came up.

Took about 5 minutes. A warning, however, I don't think you can cancel on weekends... So if you're nearing the end of your 14 day trial, be sure to call on a Thursday or somesuch. (However, it may have been because it was Thanksgiving weekend).

i noticed a few pages back someone said that you have to return the eAuction CD and other cd's you get from tradeworks.. is anyone else sure about this?

i did several offers from tradeworks and havent returned any of the cd's i got.. i was under the impression they were yours to keep regardless?

A word of advice on Yahoo Success Center - do not wait until the 14th day to cancel. That is the day they bill you. So the trial really is only 13 days and on the 14th they charge you. Found out the hard way when I forgot to call on Black Friday and had to wait until Monday to call.

Called the first thing on Monday (14th day) and they told me I would not be charged. Sure enough, a few hours later, there was a $50 charge. Called back and lady argued with me that the 14th day was the bill date. Eventually, I got a confirmation for a refund. Beware...

14 days does not mean 14 days in this case.

[quote name='dcgm']No one's mentioned this yet, so I will. THEY'VE ADDED 1 NEW OFFER!

Cost is $3.95 w/ shipping. "Ultimate Grant Secrets" Check it out!
[/quote]I think this one might be an MCR, I signed up two hours ago and I haven't gotten credit yet, even though it says it credits "immediatley" :roll:

Although something weird happened when I signed up, I don't know if that messed it up. I entered all my credit card info and everything and clicked submit, and then it brought me to this page with another button so I clicked that, and then it brought me back to the page where I entered my credit card and everything was blank. But I still received an email from them, confirming that I joined, and my card has been charged, so I guess it did go through...

edit: well, speak of the devil, 10 minutes after I posted this I got credit! woot!

Wow, that sucks galvatron. Keep that in mind as well guys!

While I don't think we should be posting step by step guides on how to cancel in order to defraud the system, I do believe that we should be keeping track of things like this so that someone who legitimately tries out and doesn't like a service can know how to avoid being charged for a service that they don't want. (Especially in some situations where someone could overdraft due to a charge, which would mean that a refund wouldn't be enough to make up for their losses.)

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Got tired of waiting for GH III so I had them cancel it. Going to get Mass Effect or Assasin's Creed instead.[/quote]

That's what I just sent a support ticket to do. Did you just tell them to straight up cancel it and then you got a "place your order" link again or how did that work out? I asked for them to just switch the order to a different game and place it. Support ticket hasn't gone through yet.

[quote name='aznguyen316']That's what I just sent a support ticket to do. Did you just tell them to straight up cancel it and then you got a "place your order" link again or how did that work out? I asked for them to just switch the order to a different game and place it. Support ticket hasn't gone through yet.[/quote]

I told them I like to choose another game that will arrive quicker. They canceled the order and gave me my credits back. So yeah you will get that link to place a new order.

[quote name='Edge of Heart']I told them I like to choose another game that will arrive quicker. They canceled the order and gave me my credits back. So yeah you will get that link to place a new order.[/quote]

I see, awesome! Great CS they have. I just got my support ticket back and had asked to change GHIII to II and they did it, so it says now GHII processing, and it's in stock at amazon so I assume it'll be good to ship out next week. I'll be a happier man =)

tried doing the Ultimate Grant Secrets offer, but got this error after entering my credit card info:

Payment failed: Duplicate transaction REFID: xxxxxxxx

I x'd out the refid number cuz i don't really know if that'll track back to my credit card info or not.

wonder what happened...guess i just have to wait and see what happens

I know this has probably been covered before, but this thread's easily 100+ pages long. That's a lot of scrollin'.

Anyway, "Waiting for Item" on GHIII. I see that Red Octane's site says "January 08", which is whew...Well, at least the game was basically free, ya know? Can't complain.

But yeah, that status. I've never seen it before in the games I've gotten. How is that really any different from the "Processing" it was on for almost a month?

I got Orange Box today, and Mass Effect on Monday. :)

Waiting for Complete Home to credit, and one more referral (I've referred a friend, they just haven't done an offer yet) and I'll have another credit. Gonna hold onto this one tho, probably wait for Kingdom Under Fire to be added.

[quote name='KCircle']I know this has probably been covered before, but this thread's easily 100+ pages long. That's a lot of scrollin'.

Anyway, "Waiting for Item" on GHIII. I see that Red Octane's site says "January 08", which is whew...Well, at least the game was basically free, ya know? Can't complain.

But yeah, that status. I've never seen it before in the games I've gotten. How is that really any different from the "Processing" it was on for almost a month?[/quote]

yeah it's different, but not by much lol. I think it basically means they've acknowledged you want GHIII and are just waiting for the item to become available as in processing, they haven't put it into their "inventory" list for games to get. Word?

is anyone else having a problem with offers not crediting lately? ive done a few offers that are supposed to credit instantly but still havent. my bank accounts already been charged and ive gotten sign up emails as well.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']for the people that did the new Ultimate Grant Secrets offer, what cc's are we able to use?[/quote]I used a Visa prepaid :cool:

WOW available in January 2008 wtf is Red Octane thinking like it's Christmas Season soon and they dont have GH3 for 360 are they mentally challenged? like wouldn't they think before selling them all off that a really really big shopping season is coming up and they need to produce either more or produce them and save them for X-mas. Please I want someone elses opinion in this because I clearly feel much smarter when it comes to handling a Marketing then any of these online retailers, even tho I only took all business classes in Highschool and dont have a University diploma in business or anything.

[quote name='Sejad']WOW available in January 2008 wtf is Red Octane thinking like it's Christmas Season soon or and they dont have GH3 for 360 are they mentally challenged? like wouldn't they think before selling them all of that a really really big shopping season is coming up and they need to produce either more or produce them and save them for X-mas. Please I want someone elses opinion in this because I clearly feel much smarter when it comes to handling a Business then any of these online retailers.[/quote]

Oops, read your post wrong. I apologize...

However, Red Octane is probably doing the best they can too. They don't want to lose all that money because they are short on stock either.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']tried doing the Ultimate Grant Secrets offer, but got this error after entering my credit card info:

Payment failed: Duplicate transaction REFID: xxxxxxxx

I x'd out the refid number cuz i don't really know if that'll track back to my credit card info or not.

wonder what happened...guess i just have to wait and see what happens[/quote]

It did this to me when I tried to sign up for a different offer from the same company with the same card. I just had to use a different card. It was one of those sites with the extra card verification thing.

[quote name='Sejad']Please I want someone elses opinion in this because I clearly feel much smarter when it comes to handling a Marketing then any of these online retailers, even tho I only took all business classes in Highschool and dont have a University diploma in business or anything.[/QUOTE]
I never would have guessed.

Stamps.com is being a complete bastard. It's been over two months, and even after the MCR, I'm still getting blue-balled. I just want Mass Effect, man!

[quote name='Sejad']WOW available in January 2008 wtf is Red Octane thinking like it's Christmas Season soon or and they dont have GH3 for 360 are they mentally challenged? like wouldn't they think before selling them all of that a really really big shopping season is coming up and they need to produce either more or produce them and save them for X-mas. Please I want someone elses opinion in this because I clearly feel much smarter when it comes to handling a Marketing then any of these online retailers, even tho I only took all business classes in Highschool and dont have a University diploma in business or anything.[/quote]

...are you fucking kidding me?? Is this guy serious? From what I could decipher from your incoherent ramblings, you're wondering why Red Octane wouldn't "save" some GH3 bundles for the Christmas season? Tell me then, from "a Marketing", what incentive would Red Octane have to withhold product when they can simply sell it all now? It's not like they're going to jack the price up $50 a week before Christmas (that's what ebay is for).

Their goal is obviously to move as much product as possible, as quickly as possible, and for as long as possible. If they run out, they run out. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to keep up with demand, but I don't think it's embarrassing for companies to underestimate how rabid soccer moms are becoming. Does anybody else notice that it seems to be getting worse each year?

Guitar Hero is at its peak as a series right now, and is far more accessible than the more expensive Rock Band. Both Sony and Microsoft had big price cuts/SKU changes this year, so there are more people on next-gen systems than ever before. Plus, add the new addition of a Wii version, and it's total madness. That REALLY says something when the manufacturer sells out though.

If anybody hasn't put two and two together yet, those of you receiving bundles directly from Trainn, you're getting ones that Trainn went out and purchased IN STORE because that's the only way they've been able to track them down. Think this game is popular?

I am a moron. When doing the book offers of dr. suess I accidently ordered more books after I completed the offers.

50 dollars worth (face plain)

[quote name='mcdaking84']I am a moron. When doing the book offers of dr. suess I accidently ordered more books after I completed the offers.

50 dollars worth (face plain)[/QUOTE]
:lol: At least there are much worse things to "lose" money on (i.e. almost every other offer on that site). If you have kids or nieces/nephews now or one day, they'll be good to have.

[quote name='defiance_17']:lol: At least there are much worse things to "lose" money on (i.e. almost every other offer on that site). If you have kids or nieces/nephews now or one day, they'll be good to have.[/quote]

Guess you are right. Now I dont have to shop for presents for my sister.:D

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']is anyone else having a problem with offers not crediting lately? ive done a few offers that are supposed to credit instantly but still havent. my bank accounts already been charged and ive gotten sign up emails as well.[/quote]

Yeah, I have with Disney. I signed up for that one on the 23rd, normally credits instantly and I haven't gotten anything yet - not even an email. I'm about to file an MCR on it...

wOOt wOOt my emusic finally credited after a frickin' month and a lot of hassling them. GH3 on the way!

For reference, cancelling the Dr Seuss club was very quick and easy over the phone. Even had an American-sounding customer service rep!

emusic has a nice online cancellation option. I did get a nice David Gray CD off the site, though, so it wasn't a total waste, either. I love it!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']...are you fucking kidding me?? Is this guy serious? From what I could decipher from your incoherent ramblings, you're wondering why Red Octane wouldn't "save" some GH3 bundles for the Christmas season? Tell me then, from "a Marketing", what incentive would Red Octane have to withhold product when they can simply sell it all now? It's not like they're going to jack the price up $50 a week before Christmas (that's what ebay is for).

Their goal is obviously to move as much product as possible, as quickly as possible, and for as long as possible. If they run out, they run out. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to keep up with demand, but I don't think it's embarrassing for companies to underestimate how rabid soccer moms are becoming. Does anybody else notice that it seems to be getting worse each year?

Guitar Hero is at its peak as a series right now, and is far more accessible than the more expensive Rock Band. Both Sony and Microsoft had big price cuts/SKU changes this year, so there are more people on next-gen systems than ever before. Plus, add the new addition of a Wii version, and it's total madness. That REALLY says something when the manufacturer sells out though.

If anybody hasn't put two and two together yet, those of you receiving bundles directly from Trainn, you're getting ones that Trainn went out and purchased IN STORE because that's the only way they've been able to track them down. Think this game is popular?[/quote]

I really dont feel like arguing with no one right now...I just want my month and 2 day GH3 order like now.....

10/27'er here.

got my game a few days ago (monday) straight from RO

guit bag, keychain etc. They spent 117 dollars on that o_O!

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']is anyone else having a problem with offers not crediting lately? ive done a few offers that are supposed to credit instantly but still havent. my bank accounts already been charged and ive gotten sign up emails as well.[/quote]
Me, did 2 and I had to MRA them both :/

[quote name='Sejad']I really dont feel like arguing with no one right now[/quote] Well, if you feel like arguing, go right ahead!

Sorry! Couldn't resist:booty:

How easy is it to get a prepaid visa? I used regular cards, but obviously prepaids are a bit safer. You can also use a bunch of different ones for these same companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back