FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in regards to my,

Payment failed: Duplicate transaction REFID: xxxxxxxx

from UltimateGrantSecrets...

I checked my bank statement and see a 3.95 charge. Didn't receive an email or anything stating I signed up for this though...so I've emailed them and I guess I have to wait 2-4 business days for a reply...

great.

where are you guys getting referals?

i ask cause i cant do many of these offers, cause ive already done them when i got my free 360. so i need some pointers

[quote name='_Sin_']10/27'er here.

got my game a few days ago (monday) straight from RO

guit bag, keychain etc. They spent 117 dollars on that o_O![/quote]

That's awesome dude! Congrats! It is pretty crazy to me though, thinking that you can basically get $60 per credit with these offers. I know Trainn must be making a fortune for getting us to do them, but still, damn, I'm happy to be able to get GH3!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']If by "a lot" you mean $4 to $5, then yes...[/quote]
I have no idea how these work. Can you explain how/where to get them? Do you need to be approved like with a normal CC?

This site has been a mixed bag for me... I started with it early October or so. Within 2 weeks I had a GHIII bundle ordered. Fast forward to a week ago and they had said they shipped it, but apparently UPS lost it, so I ended up getting an Amazon gift certificate. I have another bundle for GHII ordered (was shipped ~24th of October or so) yet that hasn't arrived either. Additionally I have 2 MCRs over a month old...

Edit: Wow, right after finishing this post, GHII got delivered. Nice.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']If by "a lot" you mean $4 to $5, then yes...[/quote]

im just saying thats what i read, and also some sites wont let you use prepaid. i had a banned one time cause he used a prepaid .... just be cautious

[quote name='dcgm']I have no idea how these work. Can you explain how/where to get them? Do you need to be approved like with a normal CC?[/quote]

Basically its a credit card, that you deposit money into to use...Thats it, once the money is gone there is no more spending or going over the limit.

Thats all their is too it, but Trainn doesnt really have a clear policy on wether or not Prepaid cards can be used on these offers, some of them dont accept them others just dont give a damn

You can ask for a prepaid card at some banks, or buy as gifts at local grocery,gift,department stores, they charge ya 5 bucks for the card

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']is anyone else having a problem with offers not crediting lately? ive done a few offers that are supposed to credit instantly but still havent. my bank accounts already been charged and ive gotten sign up emails as well.[/quote]

I noticed that too.. I signed up for... 4 offers I believe in the past 2-3 weeks... Including some that are supposed to credit instantly.. Only 1 credited instantly.. However Stamps finally credited, on its own, about a week after I signed up.

But I will still have to MCR the other 2...

Now I just need 1 more referral....

Is it normal for blockbuster and gamefly to take more than 3 days to green? I really don't want to do the MCR.

[quote name='mitchondria']my friends are cheap asses... anywhere else?[/quote]

Too cheap to spend $2? Just go on different forums and ask I guess. Ask some buddies on XBL. I have so many referrals that I've stopped.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Too cheap to spend $2? Just go on different forums and ask I guess. Ask some buddies on XBL. I have so many referrals that I've stopped.[/quote]

care to refer them my way.

[quote name='mitchondria']care to refer them my way.[/quote]

No, they don't know you so they won't. I don't think my friends would like refer to people they don't know.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']No, they don't know you so they won't. I don't think my friends would like refer to people they don't know.[/quote]

i dont know you might be surprised lol.

i dont know if theyd like it but i would.

My friends just don't believe this is legit.

One said to me "that's bullshit". Then I gave him a screenshot and pics of my free games. He then told me no, citing that it is "probably illegal"

If only all of our friends were ready to throw their credit card number out there for something that seems highly unusual...

[quote name='dcgm']My friends just don't believe this is legit.

One said to me "that's bullshit". Then I gave him a screenshot and pics of my free games. He then told me no, citing that it is "probably illegal"

If only all of our friends were ready to throw their credit card number out there for something that seems highly unusual...[/quote]

i agree here.

mine are the same way, or they sign up and dont complete offers.

i hate my friends

[quote name='Unknown50862']*sigh*

Ok well I'm starting to get a bit impatient. I did two offers (Great Fun and Complete Home) nearly a month ago (Nov 3rd). I patiently waited the 5 days it said it would take to credit, and then the other 2 to make it a full week. I then submitted MCRs for both of them. That has been over 2 weeks ago and have yet to here anything about my credits.

Is there anything I can do, to make my MCRs more noticeable? Should I send an email or something?[/quote]

Don't know if my post was over looked, or no one really knows what I should do. Anyway here is my problem one last time. If anyone has a clue on what I should do, please speak up.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Don't know if my post was over looked, or no one really knows what I should do. Anyway here is my problem one last time. If anyone has a clue on what I should do, please speak up.[/quote]
send in a support ticket, tell them your problem and based on your problem label it either a High, Medium or Low priority issue they should get back to you in two days or less

If you sent in an MCR, you must include the headers, If you have a Gmail account Gmail hides all the headers and sender information, Trainn sent me this info to help me find the headers when i couldnt find them and simply filed another support ticket with all the info and they should correct the problem manually
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

two days later Trainn sent me a message saying
Thank you for providing the additional information. I have updated your original requests and we will attempt to manually verify the sign-ups by submitting the information to the advertisers for approval. As soon as we hear back on your requests, your account will be updated.

[quote name='Sejad']I really dont feel like arguing with no one right now...I just want my month and 2 day GH3 order like now.....[/quote]

I think if you are tired of waiting, you should just request a check or gift card or something since you've been waiting over a month and if they give it to you, go buy it yourself.

[quote name='joe2187']send in a support ticket, tell them your problem and based on your problem label it either a High, Medium or Low priority issue they should get back to you in two days or less

If you sent in an MCR, you must include the headers, If you have a Gmail account Gmail hides all the headers and sender information, Trainn sent me this info to help me find the headers when i couldnt find them and simply filed another support ticket with all the info and they should correct the problem manually
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=22454&topic=43

two days later Trainn sent me a message saying[/quote]

Are the headers where it says To:, From:, etc.?

If so I'm not quite sure whether or not I put those in there. Is there anyway for me to check if I did or not? Also when I was looking at my click history, it didn't give me an option to send in another MCR on the two offers that have yet to credit. If I did forget to put the headers in, will I need to send in a report ticket, in order to submit another MCR?

[quote name='jetlitheone']lol They sent me 2 Mass effects when i ordered one!!! im selling the other one sealed or bringing it to walmart[/quote] haha Same thing happened to my friend, he got two COD 4's! If only I were so lucky :cry:

[quote name='joe2187']
two days later Trainn sent me a message saying
Thank you for providing the additional information. I have updated your original requests and we will attempt to manually verify the sign-ups by submitting the information to the advertisers for approval. As soon as we hear back on your requests, your account will be updated.
[/quote]

i got the same msesage from him...how long will it take for it to get approved? (i did stamps)

after going bak and forth with emails to trainin about the Yahoo Success Center offer....they want the signup/confimation email that I never got.

You guys think it is possible to get one from Yahoo Success Center even though I canceled on monday?

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i got the same msesage from him...how long will it take for it to get approved? (i did stamps)[/quote]

from what ive heard its going to take another week or two, its juts like filing in a new MCR once they get the Info it will take the same time either 7 to 14 days

I need one more referral and then I can order Halo 3.

Anyone want to help me out? I've got some great information for you :D

[quote name='jetlitheone']lol They sent me 2 Mass effects when i ordered one!!! im selling the other one sealed or bringing it to walmart[/quote]

If you try and return it to WalMart, that's fraud. It's people like you that make these stores' return policies so stringent that even gifts can't be returned without a reciept.

Okay i have a question, does it matter or not if you cancelled after the free trial was over and filed an MCR and still havent recieved credit?

I was billed 78 dollars for Overnight Genius because ive been waiting to get credit before i went ahead and cancelled, Now i still havent recieved credit but I would like to know for future reference if its okay to cancel after you have filed an MCR for the offer.

Im sure i will get a refund on the 78 dollars, but i must cancel within the 30 day policy...Im calling tomorrow since the offices are closed and asking for cancellation and a refund, but i want to know if i will still get credit.

[quote name='joe2187']Okay i have a question, does it matter or not if you cancelled after the free trial was over and filed an MCR and still havent recieved credit?

I was billed 78 dollars for Overnight Genius because ive been waiting to get credit before i went ahead and cancelled, Now i still havent recieved credit but I would like to know for future reference if its okay to cancel after you have filed an MCR for the offer.

Im sure i will get a refund on the 78 dollars, but i must cancel within the 30 day policy...Im calling tomorrow since the offices are closed and asking for cancellation and a refund, but i want to know if i will still get credit.[/quote]

No, it does not matter if you have cancelled your trial. If you request MCR, be truthful on the form, that has nothing to do with you trying the product and not getting credit for it.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']after going bak and forth with emails to trainin about the Yahoo Success Center offer....they want the signup/confimation email that I never got.

You guys think it is possible to get one from Yahoo Success Center even though I canceled on monday?[/quote]

Yes it is possible. Just indicate to YSC that you had tried their product and never received a confirmation from them. You have since cancelled but would like the confirmation that you had signed up. Specifically request the following information:

* member/account ID
* product/service ordered
* date of sign-up

I had asked Trainn what was necessary if a confirmation e-mail was never sent and that it was they replied with to meet their needs and file an MCR.

[quote name='mev1205']I think this one might be an MCR, I signed up two hours ago and I haven't gotten credit yet, even though it says it credits "immediatley" :roll:

Although something weird happened when I signed up, I don't know if that messed it up. I entered all my credit card info and everything and clicked submit, and then it brought me to this page with another button so I clicked that, and then it brought me back to the page where I entered my credit card and everything was blank. But I still received an email from them, confirming that I joined, and my card has been charged, so I guess it did go through...

edit: well, speak of the devil, 10 minutes after I posted this I got credit! woot![/QUOTE]

Lucky you, I did it last night and it still hasn't credited. :bomb:

And I'm waiting on my MCR for Gamefly right now, too. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Just ordered a 4000 MS Point card today. Still waiting on my Overnight Genius to credit however, going on day 20 tomorrow. Ironically BMG credited in shorter time, and BMG takes awhile lol.

Google SEO Supervisor, eAuction Tutor, and Yahoo Success Center I believe are all the same thing and you can only do one of the 3.
I signed up for yahoo success and then tried to do google seo and it gave me and error saying duplicate transaction.

wow yahoo just credited after 3 days. was supposed to be instant so this shocked me

nwo I have to decide between orange box and mass effect. I usually dont like rpgs except for KOTOR so I will probably go with orange box

I was wondering, can I do the gamefly offer even tho I have a account already? its not a paid membership and never was, just used it to buy used games.

[quote name='nick91884']Google SEO Supervisor, eAuction Tutor, and Yahoo Success Center I believe are all the same thing and you can only do one of the 3.
I signed up for yahoo success and then tried to do google seo and it gave me and error saying duplicate transaction.
[/quote]

You can use a different credit card (have to use a diff one each time) and then the rest will go through and you will get credit for it. I did it thanks to a tip by Rig and worked perfectly.

[quote name='mcdaking84']wow yahoo just credited after 3 days. was supposed to be instant so this shocked me

nwo I have to decide between orange box and mass effect. I usually dont like rpgs except for KOTOR so I will probably go with orange box[/quote]

wait, you liked KOTOR, which is Bioware but you don't know about Mass Effect? I never played KOTOR but I know people that love KOTOR and can say the same about Mass Effect. I'm playing through ME now and it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back