FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot of people need to give it a rest as some of us haven't even had 1 person sign under their referral. We are supposed to be all about sharing right! If someone signed up under you chances are they will do an offer soon enough. My sig has my referral link if you are feeling generous. :bouncy: Anyways, I thought I would post a reply I got from their website regarding cancelling your offers.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

You may not immediately cancel the offers as doing so may lead to
credit being reversed or account locked. We do ask that you thoroughly try the
advertisers service. If, after doing so, you do not wish to continue
with them, you are free to discontinue your membership with them and will
retain credit.

[quote name='zhaoyi']yes, wolfgame, after you complete your offer, then i will get the referral credit.

thanks for signing up under me! :)[/QUOTE]

im trying... I need your help, I filled up the info for a gamefly credit and its throwing screens at me that asking me to join other subscription clubs and I cant find the damn links to say no thank you.

[quote name='Wolfgame']im trying... I need your help, I filled up the info for a gamefly credit and its throwing screens at me that asking me to join other subscription clubs and I cant find the damn links to say no thank you.[/quote]

can you do true.com
it's easier to cancel after sign up

[quote name='Wolfgame']heres where I am at, theres was another before it but I ws able to click it off, I dont know what to do and I dont think your gonna get your referral credit untill i get off this screen.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/907/offerbskw1.jpg[/quote]

just ignore it....you got your credit from gamefly already

i believe you can close that window

[quote name='mbeno13']Yeah a lot of people need to give it a rest as some of us haven't even had 1 person sign under their referral. We are supposed to be all about sharing right! If someone signed up under you chances are they will do an offer soon enough. My sig has my referral link if you are feeling generous. :bouncy: Anyways, I thought I would post a reply I got from their website regarding cancelling your offers.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

You may not immediately cancel the offers as doing so may lead to
credit being reversed or account locked. We do ask that you thoroughly try the
advertisers service. If, after doing so, you do not wish to continue
with them, you are free to discontinue your membership with them and will
retain credit.[/quote]

Having only 1 person sign up is worse than having no one sign up under you.Think about it 2 people get get one referral each and they would both be nowhere, or 1 person could get 2 eferrals and actually get the game. I already got my two referrals, and I still think it's better to help people complete theirs before moving onto newcomers, especially when people get skipped.

[quote name='phreak5k']Having only 1 person sign up is worse than having no one sign up under you.Think about it 2 people get get one referral each and they would both be nowhere, or 1 person could get 2 eferrals and actually get the game. I already got my two referrals, and I still think it's better to help people complete theirs before moving onto newcomers, especially when people get skipped.[/QUOTE]

I figured people were helping eachother out, so I skipped ahead to the last page and just clicked the last referral link I saw posted.

[quote name='zhaoyi']i really appriciate your help

thanks so much!

someone please help Wolfgame:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232546[/QUOTE]

No problem man, I was wanting to try gamefly again anyways since I got my Wii, so its win win, I also thank you for posting my referral link and I would absolutley love if anyone could help me out after others have gotten the points they need.

[quote name='Wolve11']someone should've made a bracket or something. This got out of hand fast. People get one or two or none....the worst is having one person and being skipped. Then you get new people registering on CAG and completing this and whining why nobody signs up with them...anyways, still need one to complete an offer.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232257[/QUOTE]

if thats the case I think most members should make sure the person they are signing up under hasnt just joined this month, or when this topic was originally posted, I completely understand where your comeing from and it can definently be irritating to think that the regulars around here are gonna wind up with nothing from those who just registered within the past few days after seeing this post.

[quote name='Darkpaul']Well, I just found out my account's been locked out. Why? I've yet to find out. I completed my damn offer, BUT now here's the question: did one of my referrals "complete" an offer? ( by that, I mean, screw them over and since they seem to have to manually verify everything, know they got screwed)

I don't know, but be wary, I signed up for an offer and now I'm bein shut out. I can only assume one of my referrals messed up somehow.

Be aware of this, everyone. This won't be the end.[/quote]

Ya mines been locked to If they dont fix this I will not die untill they go down.

[quote name='Rhippo']Ya mines been locked to If they dont fix this I will not die untill they go down.[/QUOTE]

They probably follow a very strict guideline on giving people this stuff and if someone attempts to cheat the system to get there completed offer they close down the original account too, but who knows I dont trust these websites.

I just ordered my second game from them (crackdown). I really didn't want to pay for this game. Keep in mind everyone that you can still do offers for points in addition to referrals, that's how I ordered my first game.

[quote name='phreak5k']I just ordered my second game from them (crackdown). I really didn't want to pay for this game. Keep in mind everyone that you can still do offers for points in addition to referrals, that's how I ordered my first game.[/QUOTE]

is that just for subsequent games? because for my first one it says I must get 2 referrals first. btw, im still needing them, need full 2, I cant promise any cash for signing up under me but itd be nice if someone would, links in sig.

doesntl ook like my sig is showing up, so heres link if anyone wants to help out

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232546

[quote name='Wolfgame']is that just for subsequent games? because for my first one it says I must get 2 referrals first. btw, im still needing them, need full 2, I cant promise any cash for signing up under me but itd be nice if someone would, links in sig.

doesntl ook like my sig is showing up, so heres link if anyone wants to help out

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232546[/quote]

You can order as many games as you want under the credits option. As long as you complete 2 offers they will send you a game. If you choose the referral program I believe you need to do 1 offer yourself and 2 referrals per game (so if you want two games you would need 4 referral and to complete 2 offers). I read on an earlier post that the referral program is limited to 1 game but I haven't read that anywhere on the site.

just a heads up to anyone following the gamefly offer through, they charge you more than listed, it says 8.95 for first month, but I have 2 charges from there, one is the standard 1$ fee to ensure my card is functional, thats ok, but the second one is 14.95... GG gamefly charging me full price.

how long do they take to review your acount? it beens more than 24 hours since i have completed everything and it still says " Your account has been submitted for review"

[quote name='FreakMan09']how long do they take to review your acount? it beens more than 24 hours since i have completed everything and it still says " Your account has been submitted for review"[/QUOTE]

Its the weekend, so you might have to wait a few business days would be my guess. Also you really should try to have patience when you are getting the thing free :/

My account is still "closed" I cant get any response from them and I have read their terms and conditions a hundred times. I didnt break any rules.

[quote name='Rhippo']My account is still "closed" I cant get any response from them and I have read their terms and conditions a hundred times. I didnt break any rules.[/quote]

Its likely that one of your referrals did, like cancelling immediately after signing up...?

[quote name='SynGamer']Its likely that one of your referrals did, like cancelling immediately after signing up...?[/quote]

But you would think that wouldt affect you, Its not in their terms and conditions. I have checked

[quote name='Wolve11']I did the stamps.com offer.....how soon till I can cancel this without fear of my account being closed?[/quote]

I would wait a few days this site seems to have no problems screwing their customers.

Anyone happen to know how long you should stay signed up with any of these so you don't lose your offer status? Because it gives you that warning right before you sign up for them that immediate cancellation will forfeit your offer.

[quote name='transixx4']Still need 2 more referrals. Someone please help a CAGer out. I'll be satisfied with 1.

[/quote]

I rejoined under you, I got an email from them saying my account was closed in error but it had been deleted and my progress could not be restored. However I was free to rejoin the site and start over. So I did here is my new link. Also since I did true last time and it hates me or something what are other offers you guys are going and like, which ones are cheap and easy.

Could use some help.
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232571

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back