FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please message me my reffearal link is http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232433
you do one for me ill do one for you

Mine is showing "shipped" and I got an email because they "thought [I'd] like to know my game had shipped." They were right, by the way.
I did immediately cancel true.com, but I rejoined for 3 days. I guess there is hope of this working.

I cancelled my true.com and stamps offers immediately after I got started(I also got credit right after).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got this:
"
smlnopresence.gif
"YourFree360games. com"
to me
show details
6:00 am (4 hours ago) Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and thought you would like to know that your Guitar Hero II Bundle has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage you to try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
www.trainn.org"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I got shipped this morning as well..Rock on, I picked up GH2 from Walmart and am going to resell this one or just take it back...

I think this site is going be where I get all my games from now on...

Also got the shipped email - I did resignup for the 3-day True.com trial and I just canceled that one right now (canceled online, got a confirmation number). My GameFly membership is active since I paid for the first month

My Gaming Lagoon 1600pt XBL card was also mailed out so I'll be getting that this week

My Xbox360Achiever 1600pt XBL card should be emailed to me sometime this week (I got the first confirmation email so I just need to wait for their 2nd email)

[quote name='Atken']Just signed up using your referral and completing an offer now (True.com). Here's my referral link if someone can hit me up:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232615

Thanks guys![/QUOTE]
I truly appreciate it. Does anyone know which offers you can you cancel online besides true.com? Also, besides Blockbuster gamefly and true.com, do you recommend?

[quote name='spinksjinx']I got shipped this morning as well..Rock on, I picked up GH2 from Walmart and am going to resell this one or just take it back...

I think this site is going be where I get all my games from now on...[/QUOTE]

You will run out of offers that arent costly soon. I say save the offers for more expensive items. GHII and DDR are fine but after that, if you are going to do these offers just remember they could be going towards a free wii, 360, ps3, etc. Some places even do paypal.

The wii site im on, you can pick between a wii or 250 paypal for 5 referrals. You need 2 referrals per game, plus one of your own for each, so for $120 worth of stuff you are putting in as much work as you would towards 250...

[quote name='iguss']I truly appreciate it. Does anyone know which offers you can you cancel online besides true.com? Also, besides Blockbuster gamefly and true.com, do you recommend?[/quote]

Someone tell me if you disagree, but I think stamps.com is the one a lot of people also use.

Still need one referral if anyone out there still hasn't signed up:
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232380

I just got the shipping confirmation email for my GHII bundle as well.

Is anyone else concerned that they said that it was shipped on a Sunday? I suppose I will be suspiciously optimistic until it is in my hands.

Got the shipment email. I completed the Blockbuster and True.com. I cancelled the true.com by phone minutes after I signed up. (The operator was laughing at the speed of my cancellation, I told her my "wife" did not approve). I also went for GHII. Can't beat an 80 dollar game for a relatively small amount of effort.

[quote name='blue_volvo']I just got the shipping confirmation email for my GHII bundle as well.

Is anyone else concerned that they said that it was shipped on a Sunday? I suppose I will be suspiciously optimistic until it is in my hands.[/quote]

Could easily mean that they have prepared the item for shipping and it will go out tomorrow...i had my account reviewed but one of my referrals didn't pass so i'm still waiting for 1 more referral :cry:

My timeline:

Registered Thursday night @ 10pm
Completed True.com and Blockbuster
Got immediate credit for both
Both were canceled by 11pm same night
Email on Sunday @ 6am saying my GHII bundle was shipped.

I went the 2 offers route, not the referral route.

Hopefully it will be here in a week or 2.

[quote name='SynGamer']Still looking for 1 more referral, one of mine has a pretty little red X over their 'completed offer' section :( Here's my referral;

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232386[/QUOTE]

Consider yourself signed up under! I'll be doing the true offer in the next day or so.

Now ~I'm~ desperately in need of a pair of referrals:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232622

Shoot me a PM after you sign up--I have an extra copy or two of Max Payne 2 (Xbox version, perhaps the PS2 version as well) that I'd be happy to send your way as an incentive.

Thanks so much in advance! :)

[quote name='Darkpaul']Guys, if this hasn't been mentioned, KNOW THIS:

Signing up for true.com and cancelling shortly thereafter will VOID you. You will be locked out!

I did it and they locked me out. I'm trying to appeal their decision as I also signed up for the blockbuster.com offer, saying I made a mistake with true.com but I don't have hope if they're going to be hard-and-fast assholes about it. I've yet to hear back (it's only been a day since I asked them to reconsider).

Anybody know if they're reasonable people?

Bottom line: DON'T do the true.com and cancel right after (or probably any offer). They have to review your account first![/quote]

I can second this.

Hello,

Your account was closed for immediately canceling the True.com service. Our
free gift offer is made possible by advertisers who are seeking new
customers that are interested in trying their service. By canceling the
advertisers service without trying it out, you are abusing their offer which
has resulted in your account being closed.

VII. ABUSE
1. Individuals found to be abusing or maliciously using the site will be
banned immediately and prohibited from rejoining on that or any other
Transcendent Innovations site.

2. Individuals found abusing advertisers offer or posting cancellation
"walkthroughs," cheats, or items of similar nature will be subject to
indefinite suspension from the site.

G.W.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations

Do not cancel the true.com account after receiving your points. Wait until they ship.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Consider yourself signed up under! I'll be doing the true offer in the next day or so.

Shoot me a PM after you sign up--I have an extra copy or two of Max Payne 2 (Xbox version, perhaps the PS2 version as well) that I'd be happy to send your way as an incentive.

Thanks so much in advance! :)[/QUOTE]

i signed up under you

this really sucks....i have 2 refferals and all i need to do is one offer....

but i cant do any offers because they are all credit card

anyone know what i should do with my account?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Consider yourself signed up under! I'll be doing the true offer in the next day or so.

Thanks so much in advance! :)[/quote]

Thanks! I already did my offer so once you green up i should be able to order a game...not sure what to get though. I can't find the GH2 bundle, all i see is the mentioning of the game.

[quote name='SynGamer']Thanks! I already did my offer so once you green up i should be able to order a game...not sure what to get though. I can't find the GH2 bundle, all i see is the mentioning of the game.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it--I've already had one person sign up, and the moment I get a second I'll be set as well.

Does anybody know if these are reasonable people to deal with? They suspended my acct. from the true.com immediate cancellation, and am trying to reason with them (as I signed up for blockbuster.com after that, doing the 2 referrals also). So do you think they'd let me back on?

[quote name='Darkpaul']Does anybody know if these are reasonable people to deal with? They suspended my acct. from the true.com immediate cancellation, and am trying to reason with them (as I signed up for blockbuster.com after that, doing the 2 referrals also). So do you think they'd let me back on?[/QUOTE]

No idea. The gaminglagoon people are a pack of rabid teenagers (or people who never matured past the teenage years, can't tell which) so these people might be the same... I'd keep trying to plead your case, and do let us know how it turns out--I always like to know who I'm dealing with ;)

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232622 (free copy of Max Payne 2--just PM me)

one of the mods HAS to be a kid on gaminglagoon...he doesnt even have a credit card

anyways

anyone do the stamps.com offer yet?
it didnt credit for me yet

[quote name='becuzimbrown']one of the mods HAS to be a kid on gaminglagoon...he doesnt even have a credit card

anyways

it didnt credit for me yet[/QUOTE]
i've done stamps.com and that ebay kit, neither have shown up/given me credit.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']one of the mods HAS to be a kid on gaminglagoon...he doesnt even have a credit card

anyways

it didnt credit for me yet[/QUOTE]

I did mine and was credited almost instantly once I signed into the downloadable program. I'm probably going to use the free shipping and then cancel, though I actually wouldn't mind a home postage option with all the Ebaying I do on the side...

Well after processing for 3 days or so my GH2 package is marked as shipped now, it was expected shipped may 10. I did true.com and blockbuster, I'll tell ya guess when it comes (or if it does).

I've decided this site has alot of problems and may not be 100%. I just dont know where I would report it. I think they need to be looked into a bit and have their policies checked out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back