FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i signed up under someone in this thread (i think this page, cant remember, if they wanna confirm it that'd be great)
edited out link, got mine done

[quote name='Bigjames']Somebody signed up under me, but didn't complete an offer. Could that be you?[/quote]

That was me, I'm probably going to do them later tonight.

Your welcome, I went the two offers route I'm intending on doing it tonight, I just want to make sure it's legit. I want gamefly, so I'm going to do that one, and I was probably going to do the stamp one.

I wish they would hurry up and review my referrals. I've been in review limbo for what seems like forever (2 days). Hopefully the order I placed for the 2 offers I completed gets here soon.

can you really cancel the true offer online cause im just gonna use some debit card gift card thing and just cancel immeditily need reply ASAP

[quote name='SoNiC1023']can you really cancel the true offer online cause im just gonna use some debit card gift card thing and just cancel immeditily need reply ASAP[/quote]

DO NOT CANCEL IMMEDIATELY!! You will be banned from the site. Run with the program for 4 or 5 days then cancel online. Otherwise you run the risk of your order not going through.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']can you really cancel the true offer online cause im just gonna use some debit card gift card thing and just cancel immeditily need reply ASAP[/quote]
It won't count if you cancel it immediately, at least wait 4 - 5 days.

i just wanted to throw this out there for the people you are saying that this site is fake or something isnt right with this site. here is what has happened to me. on friday night i first read the thread, did my two referrals offers (true.com, which by the way i cancelled the very next morning, and the advantage language series which cost me $6.95) they both were immediately credited to my account and i got this email from yfxg.com

Dear Joe,

Your order has been received. Orders are typically shipped within two weeks.

Order Summary:
Order #: 241016
Shipping Estimate: May 10, 2007

Description: Guitar Hero II Bundle

The order is being sent to the following location
[email protected]
Joe Hatcher
edited out address on purpose
United States

Once your item has been sent, we will notify you. Please keep a copy of this
email for your records.

Thank you for using YourFree360games.com!

Transcendent Innovations
www.trainn.org

then just today i got this email:

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and
thought you would like to know that your Guitar Hero II Bundle has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the
address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being
shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be
listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your
Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture
showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or
pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next
update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage youto try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
www.trainn.org

so far i dont see anything wrong with this site and this whole experience has been hassle free!

[quote name='Captain J']i just wanted to throw this out there for the people you are saying that this site is fake or something isnt right with this site. here is what has happened to me. on friday night i first read the thread, did my two referrals offers (true.com, which by the way i cancelled the very next morning, and the advantage language series which cost me $6.95) they both were immediately credited to my account and i got this email from yfxg.com

Dear Joe,

Your order has been received. Orders are typically shipped within two weeks.

Order Summary:
Order #: 241016
Shipping Estimate: May 10, 2007

Description: Guitar Hero II Bundle

The order is being sent to the following location
[email protected]
Joe Hatcher
edited out address on purpose
United States

Once your item has been sent, we will notify you. Please keep a copy of this
email for your records.

Thank you for using YourFree360games.com!

Transcendent Innovations
www.trainn.org

then just today i got this email:

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and
thought you would like to know that your Guitar Hero II Bundle has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the
address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being
shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be
listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your
Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture
showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or
pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next
update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage youto try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc
www.trainn.org

so far i dont see anything wrong with this site and this whole experience has been hassle free![/quote]

The same thing happened with me. The only shadyness is the fact that they credit you for doing the offer without actually receiving credit themselves. Then when you place your order with referrals, they seem to wait for all the credits to come in before they send anything. That and no one (since the start of this thread) has received their game because it is so early.

[quote name='phreak5k']I wish they would hurry up and review my referrals. I've been in review limbo for what seems like forever (2 days). Hopefully the order I placed for the 2 offers I completed gets here soon.[/quote]
Ive been under review for 3 or 4 days. Site says reviews could take like 5 business days, which excludes weekends. So we should just have to wait a couple more days, hopefully...

I finally gave up and switched my account to the point system and completed my second referral.

So, I did the True.com initially and for my second one I paid 9.95 for a month of Gamefly.com.

Both offers were already marked as complete and it let me order the bundle.

So while it wasn't for free, 9.95 for GH2 and a month of free rentals wasn't too shabby.

THANKS TO THE OP!

For those of you still waiting for another referral, I highly suggest going this route.

Went ahead and switched my account to points instead of referrals. I completed the 1st offer with gamefly and I'm thinking I should do true.com for the 2nd offer. How does the true.com sign up work?? How long should I wait before I cancel if I go ahead and do it?? Do I just make a profile and that's it? Also, do they charge your card for $49.95 when you sign up even though they say they wont process it until the trial ends?

[quote name='transixx4']Went ahead and switched my account to points instead of referrals. I completed the 1st offer with gamefly and I'm thinking I should do true.com for the 2nd offer. How does the true.com sign up work?? How long should I wait before I cancel if I go ahead and do it?? Do I just make a profile and that's it? Also, do they charge your card for $49.95 when you sign up even though they say they wont process it until the trial ends?[/quote]

With True.com you sign up and create a profile (you can just go with all the default options if you want). Keep the profile for 4-5 days then cancel it. They do not charge you until the trial ends.

Alright I've done my two offers for gh2. One has been approved already and the other said it takes a day, so we shall see.

I signed up last night (Sun. May 6th) for GameFly, and true.com. GF came out to $10.65, and true.com is FREE as long as you cancel within 7 days. I plan on cancelling true as soon as I receive the "your game has shipped email". Not a bad deal at all if it goes through. $10.65 for a month of rentals from GF, and NEW GHII Bundle.:applause:

Make money online for free --no SPYWARES, ADWARES,:

Give this site a visit:
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDR7498

You earn money per month by letting their VIEWBAR run in the background for 5 hrs/month. With referrals you earn a lot of cash.
DONT WORRY IT's NOT a MONEY MAKING SCHEME. THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY IN THE 1990s that paid people.
THEY USED TO BE CALLED< ....ALLADVANTAGE.....>
But now theyre back with better management.
The more people you refer the more money your going to earn because you're generating money for the company!!

Visit this site: it worked for me!!

So, I canceled the True.com account the same day after I got credit but my Gamefly account is still open for 30 days.

I was already able to place my order and got a email telling me that my tentative ship date is 5/13.

Am I in the clear, or do you think they will still cancel?

Anyone?

You should be safe. I did True.com...got credit...and cancelled within a few hours and had no problems. I just told the CSR at True.com that I didn't really see a wide variety of people in my area when I cancelled. Simple as pie. :)

[quote name='broboore']So, I canceled the True.com account the same day after I got credit but my Gamefly account is still open for 30 days.

I was already able to place my order and got a email telling me that my tentative ship date is 5/13.

Am I in the clear, or do you think they will still cancel?

Anyone?[/quote]

I got the same tentative ship date. I don't plan on cancelling true till atleast friday. Most people say to let it run for 4-5 days then cancel.

got the email today saying it shipped today, but it actually changed to shipped on the website on saturday night. IT says about 5 days for shipping, so I am expecting my game by the end of this week.

Awesome.

For those of you that have had your item shipped, did it end up shipping before the original shipping estimate that they gave you?

[quote name='broboore']For those of you that have had your item shipped, did it end up shipping before the original shipping estimate that they gave you?[/QUOTE]

Captain J answered this just a page ago.

Did his offers and submitted order on Friday May 4th.
He got his e-mail for the order the same day with a May 10th estimate.
He posted on May 6th that his order has been shipped.

So yes, his order did ship before the original estimate.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Has anyone tried Grant Mentor?

I signed up for the trial yesterday but I have yet to receive credit for it.[/quote]

I did Grant Mentor too, and it's been 3 days now and nothing.

[quote name='Weedy649']Captain J answered this just a page ago.

Did his offers and submitted order on Friday May 4th.
He got his e-mail for the order the same day with a May 10th estimate.
He posted on May 6th that his order has been shipped.

So yes, his order did ship before the original estimate.[/quote]

Thanks! I missed that one.

I really don't know whats going on, i signed up with stamps.com on the 3rd and its still listed as pending. I know it says to wait for 7 days before filing, but come on, you guys are getting it immediately?

I don't get it.

[quote name='projecteightysix']I really don't know whats going on, i signed up with stamps.com on the 3rd and its still listed as pending. I know it says to wait for 7 days before filing, but come on, you guys are getting it immediately?

I don't get it.[/quote]

Yeah three of the five offers I've done so far went through immediately.

The last two I've done (which was yesterday) have yet to go through.

I recommend no one uses stamps.com. I NEVER got credit for it when i signed up. My gf signed up and stayed so long that she got charged, and still didnt get fucking credit. A friend of mine used stamps.com to sign up under me and never got credit as well. This all happend around october of last year but still pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back