FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O crap I signed up for the google thing and after I put my CC info in it went to a processing page and just sat there so I clicked back ( yea im stupid) and the thing is I used a visa gift card and alls I had left was 2.00 so now when I check my balancethe 1.87 is taken out of it but I dont know if the free360 games is gonna give me my points and I dont even know if I can login to the site now( if I can ) HELP!!

EDIT: Forget it I got it sorted out but I do need 2 more people to sign up under me

damn can someone help me with the virtual cards?

i used one for gamefly but i dont get how you put money in it! it also says
for use at:pending

someone help me?

EDIT: DAMNIT i just realized you have to go to advance options...i already used the number without the limit for gamefly!!! now im not worried they will cahrge me since i just canceled the virtual cards but im worried my offer will screw up and i cant do it!

[quote name='nikelecious91']damn can someone help me with the virtual cards?

i used one for gamefly but i dont get how you put money in it! it also says
for use at:pending

someone help me?

EDIT: DAMNIT i just realized you have to go to advance options...i already used the number without the limit for gamefly!!! now im not worried they will cahrge me since i just canceled the virtual cards but im worried my offer will screw up and i cant do it![/quote]

Gamefly sucks for giving credit anyways... I am still waiting.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Gamefly sucks for giving credit anyways... I am still waiting.[/quote]
Well, part of the requirement states that you have to queue a game and remain a member for 7 days...so although it says it credits instantly, i'd guess it'll click in after 7.

Just need 2 more refs for my uber Wii bundle. $10 apiece for the last two to go green for me, and i'll call you awesome whenever you want :)

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3840329

Tahomax, did you use Mastercard Debit Card on Blockbuster?

BTW, the person that had trouble with Blockbuster not verfiying there address... if its street you type it out and mine was road and I put rd and it fixed it..

though it regected my card (WTF)!!! Trying a new card.

[quote name='Fruitsofherwomb']Tahomax, did you use Mastercard Debit Card on Blockbuster?

BTW, the person that had trouble with Blockbuster not verfiying there address... if its street you type it out and mine was road and I put rd and it fixed it..

though it regected my card (WTF)!!! Trying a new card.[/quote]

I used a Visa CC

Stamps.com was instant for me...and they're free. They also give $5 in free postage, which is a nice perk...then just cancel within a month and you're good to go.

If you really wanna be cool you could sign up here:

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3840329

and do Blockbuster's offer. I'll paypal you the first month's fees in exchange for the ref. They're instant, too. Just need 2 more on this site for my Wii package :)

How do you get a virtual debit card via paypal? It won't let me get one because it says I need to add a bank account. Gamefly hasn't gone through and I just want to get it over with so I am going to do the google one. I have 2 dollars via paypal but no way to send it to the site. :cry:

[quote name='TooShort4']The thing about paypal virtual card is that it doesnt have a CVV2.[/quote]

Well anyways how do I make one without a bank account?

[quote name='TooShort4']The thing about paypal virtual card is that it doesnt have a CVV2.[/QUOTE]
I have a CVC listed on my virtual card that has always fit that field.

anyone know how long it takes for a support ticket to get solved and answered? i sent one in about me entering the wrong cc information and if i could someone cancel that account and redo it for credit.

[quote name='broboore']I got my shipping confirmation this morning!

My original shipping estimate was 5-13-07.[/quote]

I got my package today. At least that's what I was told by my wife. A large Red Octane box (yay T-shirt!). I'm stuck at work.....:(

How are the GH2's delivered. I am hoping it's ups, because I have a very untrustworthy neighbor and I was thinking my package was going to come today, and the postman was already here. I'm praying that they didn't leave a big red octane box on my porch. Hopefully it comes UPS with sign. required.

[quote name='my5nakeeye5']How are the GH2's delivered. I am hoping it's ups, because I have a very untrustworthy neighbor and I was thinking my package was going to come today, and the postman was already here. I'm praying that they didn't leave a big red octane box on my porch. Hopefully it comes UPS with sign. required.[/QUOTE]

I got my Guitar Hero 2 yesterday and it came via UPS from Red Octane with a free shirt. The box was just a plain cardboard box with no logos on it.

[quote name='nikelecious91']anyone know how long it takes for a support ticket to get solved and answered? i sent one in about me entering the wrong cc information and if i could someone cancel that account and redo it for credit.[/quote]

It took them about 4 days to answer one of mine :roll:

my stamps.com offer went through instantly..now im just waiting for gamefly to cancel/suspend my account so I can do it again hopefully and get credit.

got my guitar hero 2 today from red octane with free XL shirt. now that is a deal. now if my stamps.com credit goes through, then gh2 #2 is on the way. how long does it take for stamps.com to credit. i joined, downloaded software and printed out a stamp. lmk anyone.

[quote name='ganonslayer']got my guitar hero 2 today from red octane with free XL shirt. now that is a deal. now if my stamps.com credit goes through, then gh2 #2 is on the way. how long does it take for stamps.com to credit. i joined, downloaded software and printed out a stamp. lmk anyone.[/quote]

mines came through instantly after downloading and signing in. i didnt need to print out anything either.

[quote name='nikelecious91']mines came through instantly after downloading and signing in. i didnt need to print out anything either.[/QUOTE]
i guess i wait the 7 days and file for a credit claim

It costs $6.95. If you want a refund, you send the kit back within time limit, and they will refund you within a month :( But yea, credits good.

well i got my card rejected (both mastercard and visa) on Blockbuster offer and Goog Money offer. Its like Highschool all over again :( .

Its a debit card.... anyone run into this problem?

[quote name='Fruitsofherwomb']well i got my card rejected (both mastercard and visa) on Blockbuster offer and Goog Money offer. Its like Highschool all over again :( .

Its a debit card.... anyone run into this problem?[/quote]

I have a VISA debit card from my bank...no problems for me.

this is horrible, I don't see why they would reject it.... I'll probably have to call in and check or put the address of the next door, since we own the house but this one is newly built....

Still need two more people.......wow this is getting old trying to get people to sign up under me does anyone have any suggestions on how to get some refferals?

I ordered a GHII bundle on the 13th, how long does it take for it to ship?

Then how long does it take to ship to its destination?

May be I am a little worried but I really want to play GHII.

Thanks

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Still need two more people.......wow this is getting old trying to get people to sign up under me does anyone have any suggestions on how to get some refferals?[/quote]Stop being lazy and switch over to offers instead of referrals. Then do two offers. How hard is that? Sure beats crying for two weeks that no one has signed up under you. And this comment isn't directed just at you, but everyone who has posted about a million times in like manner.

I just got my GHII from Red Octane today and as soon as my reviews I sent in get approved, I'll have a second one shipped. That's two GHIIs for 1.95 each and no whining.

Has anyone been successful yet in getting an offer approved that they had to submit a request for after 7 days? I haven't noticed anyone saying anything on that subject.

Got my GHII today via UPS from Red Octane. My order also came with the free t-shrit. From the day I placed my order to the day I received my game it was a total of 11 days. Awesome game....Off to do more offers, TraInn rocks!:applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back