FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wario thats not a bad thing ;)

I'm assuming that they process on sunday, not on mon-sat...

I wonder if they are going to get Halo 3 or Guitar Hero 3 (I needz a 2nd guitar now :) )

I bought it on launch so this is Guitar #2 for me =P Deciding if I'll keep the game or trade it in, anyone know tradein value for game only? :O

Don't open it and if it has a barcode (I doubt it prob says don't sell seprate its part of a pack in) and stuff wal-mart should give you full retail price (59.99)

Mine shows as shipped! Thanks OP and everyone else who helped out giving tips on the easier offers and whatnot. You guys rock, and when I'm playing Guitar Hero II I'll think about you.

If anyone signed up for Stamps and it said pending right afterwards, you should fill out a credit request. It worked for me. :)

[quote name='DrNo']If anyone signed up for Stamps and it said pending right afterwards, you should fill out a credit request. It worked for me. :)[/quote]

You can't file a credit request until 7 days after you clicked the link. Unless of course you submitted a support ticket, and got lucky that you weren't banned.

The Google Kit can be cancelled via email. In case anyone is wondering. Also, since my Guitar Hero II is shipped, can I reset my account to work on another game? Or should I wait until my game shows up, just in case.

One other question, I did the Stamps.com offer, but never got credited, I can submit a support ticket now, but if I reset my account can I request the credit after so I can have an instant credit done? Or does the reset negate that original offer? If anyone knows, I'd be happy to hear answers.

once they SHIPPED, you can reset your account. your will receive your game for sure

you can still submit a support ticket after resetting. resetting won't affect anything.

I know this has probably been asked a billion times, but can anyone tell me the easiest offers to do?

I don't mind paying $5 or $10 to get a $90 game. Can you do the google kits and ebay kits and get credit off of them?

(I haven't signed up yet)

The Google offer was easy and instant for me, but some more recent posts said it wasn't crediting them, so, take that for what it's worth. Then again others got Stamps.com to work and I didn't. Those two may be the easiest currently, but go back and read the last few pages for a rundown of the easy offers.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I know this has probably been asked a billion times, but can anyone tell me the easiest offers to do?

I don't mind paying $5 or $10 to get a $90 game. Can you do the google kits and ebay kits and get credit off of them?

(I haven't signed up yet)[/quote]

the easiest one ive seen to do is blockbuster, i got credited instantly and hey..u get free dvd's for a month..nothing wrong with that.

Please help me out whoever can.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232837

I cant get anyone to sign up under me so if I switch to an offr account does it erase my current offer ive done and how many do I have to complete to get a game?

how long did it take most people to get their stuff? Mine was sent out on the 11th and I still haven't received it. Geez, I live in Missouri, kinda right in the middle, what's takin so long?

I filed a missing credit request a few minutes ago for stamps.com. We'll see.

As for google... the google site never sent me a confirmation email that I signed up and bought their product or anything. And to file a missing credit request, you NEED an email like that. Otherwise they won't even consider it.

So it looks like I will be contacting their customer support after all.

Edit: To hell with it. I just sent them an email just canceling the thing.

I don't understand how you guys arent getting credit for your offers. It should go green if you follow their offer requirements correctly. I got credit for the stamps.com and google success kit instantly. Are you guys using the same name/email/address you signed up on trainn with for the offer sites?

[quote name='xabsolut']I don't understand how you guys arent getting credit for your offers. It should go green if you follow their offer requirements correctly. I got credit for the stamps.com and google success kit instantly. Are you guys using the same name/email/address you signed up on trainn with for the offer sites?[/quote]

I'm using the same info for everything.

Actually, I just realized it might be my cookie settings. I checked and they are set to medium-high right now. I suppose I should try messing with that if I do another offer.

[quote name='xabsolut']I don't understand how you guys arent getting credit for your offers. It should go green if you follow their offer requirements correctly. I got credit for the stamps.com and google success kit instantly. Are you guys using the same name/email/address you signed up on trainn with for the offer sites?[/quote]
yeah after i signed up for google money, it was a blank proccesing page just sitting there that didnt seem it would move any further..i also wasn't given a confirmation email and i WAS charged the $1.87.

blah sorry for double posting but can someone explain what a credit card authorization is? i emailed google money and they say that the $1.87 charged on the cc is just an authorization..

[quote name='GloveBox']Here's my referral, someone please help me out. It's all about games so you scratch my back etc.....[/quote]

where? :cool:

[quote name='GloveBox']Here's my referral, someone please help me out. It's all about games so you scratch my back etc.....[/QUOTE]

Nice first post with the headline Help ya boy out.....

[quote name='MCalvert1']Got my GH2 bundle with shirt from Redoctane yesterday. Less than a week since they said it shipped.

MjC[/quote]

Same here...XL t-shirt though, so I gave it to my dad

What offer do you guys recommend if I've already done the Gamefly, Blockbuster, and True.com offers. I'm doing a points account and need one more to get another game.

[quote name='nikelecious91']blah sorry for double posting but can someone explain what a credit card authorization is? i emailed google money and they say that the $1.87 charged on the cc is just an authorization..[/quote]

I don't really have much experience with credit cards, but my understanding is that it is to make sure you actually have money on your account, then they refund you. But I don't know why they told you that, because in google money's case, they don't refund it.

And how long did it take you to get a response? I emailed them about 16 hours ago and I haven't heard anything. I'm going to call and cancel tomorrow if they don't respond.

[quote name='o2012o']What offer do you guys recommend if I've already done the Gamefly, Blockbuster, and True.com offers. I'm doing a points account and need one more to get another game.[/QUOTE]

Stamps

[quote name='HappyMachete']I don't really have much experience with credit cards, but my understanding is that it is to make sure you actually have money on your account, then they refund you. But I don't know why they told you that, because in google money's case, they don't refund it.

And how long did it take you to get a response? I emailed them about 16 hours ago and I haven't heard anything. I'm going to call and cancel tomorrow if they don't respond.[/quote]

well i emailed them around 7:00 AM in the mourning before school and they replied real quick..im guessing 10-20 mins. Then i emailed them again at school and they replied again real quick. but then on my 3rd email they haven't replied.

well well well,I got my GHII game with the shirt this morning !!

I signed up last week (Monday) did the two offers by wed, said ship on sunday and got it today days later (today) Tuesday!

that was fast.

They did overnight? Because it actually really shipped on Monday. And MANY games were placed for order and marked shipped on Sunday. Awesome, maybe I'll receive mine sometime soon.

everytime i do the damn google offer, im stuck on a damn proccesing page that goes NO WHERE..has anyone even gotten past this part?

thats twice with no luck...no confirmation email either.

i recieved my package of guitar hero 2 already. so now if i wanted to do it again can i just do one more offer since i have two remaining people from the last one?

Did you guys have to sign for your packages of gh2? B/C mine didn't come today and I live in California. I really wish they would give us tracking numbers.

Crap, I just checked my account information, and everything is correct except it has me listed as living in alabama. Everything else is correct. Should it still make it here via zip code?

Well, my GH2 bundle was marked as shipped like 2 weeks ago...still waiting for it to arrive. Anyone else still waiting for theirs to arrive? I'm hoping that supply is low and there was a slight delay :)

[quote name='o2012o']Did you guys have to sign for your packages of gh2? B/C mine didn't come today and I live in California. I really wish they would give us tracking numbers.

Crap, I just checked my account information, and everything is correct except it has me listed as living in alabama. Everything else is correct. Should it still make it here via zip code?[/quote]
I live in California as well. I was sleeping and my dad walked in my room and said that there was a package for me outside, when he got from work.

NO they don't ask for you to sign, it was shipped via UPS Ground.

I hope that helps (mine was shipped from Red Octane, I have ordered from Amazon before too and they also do ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back