FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, you can get GHII without having any charges on your credit card?

So if I do true.com and the google offer, I can cancel before they charge me, leaving behind no trace of action? Are those the easiest offers to do and cancel?

If this is true I'm going to use my special credit card I have stashed away for important purchases.

:)

Thanks!

[quote name='Flyersfan']So wait, you can get GHII without having any charges on your credit card?

So if I do true.com and the google offer, I can cancel before they charge me, leaving behind no trace of action? Are those the easiest offers to do and cancel?

If this is true I'm going to use my special credit card I have stashed away for important purchases.

:)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

yup, as long as you cancel within the trial days. Actually not sure about the google offer, but another easy one is Stamps.com, which gives you $5 worth of free stamps (if you use it during the trial period, 30 days)

[quote name='Fruitsofherwomb']I live in California as well. I was sleeping and my dad walked in my room and said that there was a package for me outside, when he got from work.

NO they don't ask for you to sign, it was shipped via UPS Ground.

I hope that helps (mine was shipped from Red Octane, I have ordered from Amazon before too and they also do ups)[/QUOTE]

I live in an apartment complex. They wouldn't just leave it at the door, would they? I would think that they would just leave a notice on the door or something since it's in such a public place.

Oh, and a friend of mine said that his said alabama as well on the site, but he got his today. So I think i'm clear in that regard.

Just got my Earth Defense Force 2017 yesterday...shipped from Amazon!
Very nice.
Great game too, BTW. Highly recommended!

Now, I wonder if I should work on getting ANOTHER game.. :)

They STILL haven't given me credit for "ebay success kit"..WTF??
I did this on the 8th, sent in the request for credit on the 15th and NOTHING! ..grrrr

So can someone make a list of the offers that get approved without ANY problem--and also had reports of other people having the same luck?
Again, True.com & Stamps.com worked really well for me!

I've gotten credit for:

Gamefly, True.com, Stamps.com, Grant Search Provider, eAuction Tutor, and Blockbuster

I've NOT gotten credit for:

Ebay Success Kit, Get Rich with Google, Grant Mentor, and Quickbooks Quick Start

Supposedly my Get Rich with Google and Grant Mentor did not go through. I used my virtual Citicard to sign up, and noticed the $1.87 and $4.95 charges marked as "pending", but they've not gone any further. I emailed the Google CS, and they told me it was just an authorization charge, and it was refused (don't ask me why). I may try signing up again, but I'm still keeping an eye on my statements.

i am SO leary of these things....so i either do 2 offers or someone does 2 offers under me? i hate dealing with cancellations and such....how long do i have to wait to get credit so i can cancel without being charged? also i would think they would wait till you DO get charged before you get credit so that the peolpe get their money? but i REALLY want GHII or Forza....

[quote name='Malik112099']i am SO leary of these things....so i either do 2 offers or someone does 2 offers under me? i hate dealing with cancellations and such....how long do i have to wait to get credit so i can cancel without being charged? also i would think they would wait till you DO get charged before you get credit so that the peolpe get their money? but i REALLY want GHII or Forza....[/quote]

You can do 2 offers or do 1 offer and refer 2 people who each do 1 offer.

Let me do a diagram

You - 1 Offer
/ \
Refered dude - 1 Offer Other reffered dude - 1 Offer

You - 2 Offer

Most offers you should call in to cancel on day 5, and some will still charge you around 1-3$, which isnt bad seeing it would cost all of 1-6 dollars to get a $60+ game, depending on choice. Feel free to scroll up and find my referal link if you sign up though, I need one more...

If they ever credit my Stamps.com deal, I'm all over another one so I can get either Forza II or C&C 3 or heck even another GHII for the guitar.

THANKS TRAINn! I just got GHII.. my 9th game from yourfree360games! it was 3 day shipping via UPS. I am selling it complete with seal and tshirt, in the selling section, or trading for 2 referrals at bigscreens.git-r-free.com. pm me for details.

Does anyone know of the cheapest ones? Ive already done google money but all of the other ones are like 4 and 5 dollars. O and btw does the netflix one take money out or does it just check to see if you have enough money?

Stamps.com is absolutely FREE. Just sign up, download software, and try it out. They even give you $5 in free postage plus it's instant credit.

Help me out with some referrals too!!

[quote name='nikelecious91']the stamps.com one is 30 days right? and can you cancel online? and did anyone try the video professor?[/QUOTE]

I did the video professor, but for the xbox achiever site. Just sign up and they'll charge you a shipping fee (3.69 for me). No problems and that's it.

I'll be definitely doing these offers because i see some of the same ones that I did for xbox achiever.

[quote name='strdr4']I did the video professor, but for the xbox achiever site. Just sign up and they'll charge you a shipping fee (3.69 for me). No problems and that's it.

I'll be definitely doing these offers because i see some of the same ones that I did for xbox achiever.[/QUOTE]

Ok holy crap. After reading some of the posts here about video professor, I decidedly to call to make sure i didn't have to do anything else and it turns out I NEED to return the cds within 10 days or I'll be billed 79.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck!

[quote name='strdr4']Ok holy crap. After reading some of the posts here about video professor, I decidedly to call to make sure i didn't have to do anything else and it turns out I NEED to return the cds within 10 days or I'll be billed 79.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck![/quote]

damn i wish you the best of luck with that.

and i decided wth and just did the blockbuster one and got the credit! my gh2 is proccesing!

Next person to post that needs a referral gets one from me.

I've been looking to sign up for a while now. I'm not gonna sign up for anyone with a May 07 join date, though.

I'm gonna do True.com and stamps.com since they both don't use your credit cards until you cancel.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Next person to post that needs a referral gets one from me.

I've been looking to sign up for a while now. I'm not gonna sign up for anyone with a May 07 join date, though.

I'm gonna do True.com and stamps.com since they both don't use your credit cards until you cancel.[/quote]

bad news for you...they took out the true.com one...sorry man.

My GH2 bundle came today from the mail. The bundle came from a Circuit City in Illnois (may be their hub?)

Funny thing is that they just left the package in front of my door step, and I saw the FedEx truck come out of my subdivision when I was coming home from school so I had this after thought that it might have been the GH2 package, and I was right. My mom told me thta they didn't even ring the door bell, they just left it there. Stupid FedEx bast....

The GH2 box was a little banged up on the side but this might have been from shipping and the game works great, no problems at all.

The shipping was really fast though, the site said it shipped on Sunday and it arrived today (Wed.), VERY QUICK!!!

That cheapass gamer for this wonderful site, I salute you.

You can still do Stamps and I did the get rich with google offer, only cost me $2 (which I still haven't seen charged) and I was able to cancel with them online. Just went to the contact page said something like "I hereby wish to cancel my account...blah blah blah" because the number listed wasn't an 800 number I did it that way and no problems so far. Worse case scenario you would get refunded.

[quote name='Redeema']http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232701
There you go.[/quote]

Sorry, for some reason I already signed up for the site.

Has it been around a while? Because there's no chance in hell that I signed up between now, when I tried to sign up under you, and when this thread was made. I could remember that.

On a side note, why has nobody done the quick books quick start offer? It says its FREE on the offer, but there's probably some catch to it that everyone sees but me.

My Gears Of War got shipped out yesterday. I still have 2 offers thats getting reviewed. How long does it take? I put one for review saturday and one on sunday.

Just did Get Rich with Google and BodyFitPro..one after another..and both got credited instantly. So, essentially..for $7 (and a free trial of weight loss pills LOL) and 10 minutes, I got Guitar Hero 2 :)

So, what should I do with the game? I have it. I just got it for co-op with the guitar.
Does it get a good trade in value?

What offers are Completely free trials?

Like, I can order something with a credit card, it won't show up on my transactions, and I can cancel before anything even shows up?

I know of Stamps.com

Thanks to whoever answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back