FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i completed my stamps offer on july 28. still haven't received credit. filed a missing credit request...still nothing. how long does this usually take? on top of it all...i cancelled too late waiting for it to approve and now i'm gonna be charged for 1 month. bogus...

Should Quickbooks send a cancelation notice by email, I called Stamps.com, had that cancelled, then called Quickbooks and canceled it... but no email notice from Quickbooks yet.

Edit: Stamps just sent the email... still no quickbooks notice, although they gave me a confirmation number over the phone

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']i completed my stamps offer on july 28. still haven't received credit. filed a missing credit request...still nothing. how long does this usually take? on top of it all...i cancelled too late waiting for it to approve and now i'm gonna be charged for 1 month. bogus...[/quote]

How long do you have to cancel, you have not had it for a month yet how could they charge you a month

wow, my offers page shrunk drastically. It's only 3 pages with 2 on a fourth. Is everyone elses like this, or is mine decreased for some reason?

Also, why does the Green Tea offer claim to be a free trial, but the cost is $99.99!!!??

Oooh, and new FREE offer: Reunion.com. It's free, kinda like True, but is totally free (as long as you don't become a "premium" member

And one more wtf moment: Was gonna check out Dual Action Cleanse to see if it was a cheapy trial, and it brought me to a NPD research page to sign up. Is that right? Very strange...

[quote name='Zmonkay']

Oooh, and new FREE offer: Reunion.com. It's free, kinda like True, but is totally free (as long as you don't become a "premium" member
[/quote]

But the requirements say you need to become a premium member to get the credit.

To receive credit for this offer you must register for Reunion.com premium membership

[quote name='ZerotypeX']But the requirements say you need to become a premium member to get the credit.[/QUOTE]

God damn. me and my lack of reading. And premium is like 36 bucks, so screw that :(

[quote name='thamaster24']Should Quickbooks send a cancelation notice by email, I called Stamps.com, had that cancelled, then called Quickbooks and canceled it... but no email notice from Quickbooks yet.[/quote]

Quickbooks (along with ImM and eAuction) doesn't send cancellation emails.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Also, why does the Green Tea offer claim to be a free trial, but the cost is $99.99!!!??[/quote]

Yeah, I have noticed the same thing. And it has been that way since I started doing offers. Figured it was just an incorrect page, but it has never changed, so maybe not. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']Quickbooks (along with ImM and eAuction) doesn't send cancellation emails.
[/quote]

Thanks, I was sweating for a while there, even though it takes 14 days, it would've been 49.90 a month for some website access

[quote name='sventhebruin']There's two offers up that I haven't seen before.

Hoodia Maxim and Google SEO Supervisor.

Are these new?? Are they any good??
[/quote]

They are new. The Google one is the same as eAuction/ImM/Quickbooks and the other is from the same company as another trial I did (can't remember which one offhand).

You will have to return a product with the Hoodia Maxim one.

I signed up and did 2 offers (Ultima Weight Loss Patch & Stamps.com), no instant credit on those, so I guess I will see where it goes tomorrow. Hopefully I can order my Guitar Hero 2 Bundle soon!

Just did SEO, got credit within like an hour. Now i need 1 more referral to get my 9th and final game for the year since ill hit my $600 limit. Blue Dragon here i come.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Does anyone have the number to cancel Ultima Smile!!

The number i wrote down isnt in service.

Can you cancel this one online?[/quote]

1-888-537-6503.

No, it cannot be cancelled online.

Im thinking about foing the new google offer. Whats the catch? How much is shipping? Do you have to ship anything back? Can you cancel online? Thanks

[quote name='gundamxzero']God this seems so discouraging, such a pain in the ass. Can anyone suggest the best 2 easiest to do right now? Thanks.[/quote]
Stamps and Quickbooks were pretty easy, I signed up and within two hours had both credits, put in the order for the GHII Bundle. Then the next day I cancelled both orders within 10 minutes... seems like the easiest. I doubt I'll do it again though.

Edit: I forgot to mention that stamps is free, if you cancel within a month, but Quickbooks is 4.95 and you have to cancel within two weeks.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Im thinking about foing the new google offer. Whats the catch? How much is shipping? Do you have to ship anything back? Can you cancel online? Thanks[/quote]

It seems like the new google offer is from the same people that do the Eauction Tutor and Quickbooks offers because the cancellation number is the same

[quote name='SoNiC1023']How long doe it take them to reply to a support ticket?[/QUOTE]
Mines been taking 3-4 days on the Wii website. I'd guess they're similar.

It seems to me if your MCR is a simple problem, it'll get resolved in less than a week, more like 3-4 days, but if it's really complicated, you're gonna be lucky to get it solved at all.

[quote name='sventhebruin']It seems to me if your MCR is a simple problem, it'll get resolved in less than a week, more like 3-4 days, but if it's really complicated, you're gonna be lucky to get it solved at all.[/QUOTE]

qft. been waiting for going on 2 months now, submitted a mcr, and also a support request, both getting me nowhere. I emailed them directly, so maybe that'll help...

edit

For the people that have done the quickbooks offer...do i need to complete the 5 step thing (step 1. Get merchant account, 2. DL Online Exposure, 3. Your website and product club, and so on...)after putting my card info?

[quote name='ZerotypeX']edit

For the people that have done the quickbooks offer...do i need to complete the 5 step thing (step 1. Get merchant account, 2. DL Online Exposure, 3. Your website and product club, and so on...)after putting my card info?[/quote]

Definitely not, as I got credit for the offer, and I don't even know what any of that stuff is! :lol:

[quote name='Rig']Definitely not, as I got credit for the offer, and I don't even know what any of that stuff is! :lol:[/quote]

Alrite, sweet. Hopefully I really don't have to do that stuff since in an email it said
Congratulations on your new Quick Start Business Kit!
By investing in the Quick Start Business Kit, you have taken a fantastic step towards financial freedom! You now have access to the tools necessary to create independence, security, and most importantly, control of your own financial destiny!
To receive your FREE IMS Merchant Account, FREE Secure IntelliPay Payment Gateway and your FREE copy of QuickBooks Simple Start 2007 you must visit http://www.QuickStartIMS.com and complete the Merchant Account sign up.

there was more to the email, but basicly it just do this and that.

Checked my card and it is charged already...rather fast eh?

Anyway, hope I get credit soon for this

I filed a MCR for Stamps.com 15 days ago, I created a support ticket for the issue 2 days ago. They just responded to my ticket stating that they will do a follow up with Stamps.com, not exactly what I was hoping to hear. Kinda frustrating since I sent them the confirmation e-mail with headers.

[quote name='Gwoz']I filed a MCR for Stamps.com 15 days ago, I created a support ticket for the issue 2 days ago. They just responded to my ticket stating that they will do a follow up with Stamps.com, not exactly what I was hoping to hear. Kinda frustrating since I sent them the confirmation e-mail with headers.[/quote]

What can I do for email headers for Grant Search Provider? I never got a confirmation email from them.

Guys Im having a problem, can anyone tell me the name on the order and address in the return sheet if they received the game from amazon? Like who payed for it. Cause i need that info to return my gh2 cause mine for some reason or another didnt come with a slip.

Basically i need the company info.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Guys Im having a problem, can anyone tell me the name on the order and address in the return sheet if they received the game from amazon? Like who payed for it. Cause i need that info to return my gh2 cause mine for some reason or another didnt come with a slip.

Basically i need the company info.[/quote]

go to the online return center @ amazon

My cousin signed up and was using a prepaid credit card.

He tried the new google offer but it gave an error, he got charged 3 times and once from quickbooks but all of them said error and sign up didnt go through....

how does he go about getting a refund?

Anyone know if Quickbooks works with a Visa Gift Card? I tried it and it gave me an error about a "duplicated transaction". If it doesn't, does Increase my Margin accept them? Is that a good offer?

[quote name='mev1205']Anyone know if Quickbooks works with a Visa Gift Card? I tried it and it gave me an error about a "duplicated transaction". If it doesn't, does Increase my Margin accept them? Is that a good offer?[/QUOTE]

check to see if they charged you. quickbooks gave my cousin an error but still charged him.

In response to "errors" with ImM/eAuction/Quickbooks/Google:

The company doesn't want the same card to be used with these offers. When I did eAuction and ImM, I signed up within minutes of each other, and both went through.

When I called to cancel, the rep was surprised I had placed both offers on the same card. She told me they only allowed one card per account. I guess my second one snuck through that time.

So, you need to use a different card when completing their other offers. I suppose you'd have to call them if you were charged and got the error.

[quote name='Rig']In response to "errors" with ImM/eAuction/Quickbooks/Google:

The company doesn't want the same card to be used with these offers. When I did eAuction and ImM, I signed up within minutes of each other, and both went through.

When I called to cancel, the rep was surprised I had placed both offers on the same card. She told me they only allowed one card per account. I guess my second one snuck through that time.

So, you need to use a different card when completing their other offers. I suppose you'd have to call them if you were charged and got the error.[/quote]Ah, I see, thanks for clearing that up. I saw that you also did the Zoeta and Ultima Weight Loss offers. Do those require you to send anything back? Does it credit instantly?

[quote name='mev1205']Ah, I see, thanks for clearing that up. I saw that you also did the Zoeta and Ultima Weight Loss offers. Do those require you to send anything back? Does it credit instantly?[/quote]

Both credited for me in less than 20 minutes, and they had nothing to send back.

[quote name='Rig']Both credited for me in less than 20 minutes, and they had nothing to send back.[/quote]But is that the company that doesn't have a toll-free number to cancel?

[quote name='mev1205']But is that the company that doesn't have a toll-free number to cancel?[/quote]

That I don't remember. I made a running list of the offers I have done, a few pages back (I'm not going to search though ;) ). You could always look at that.

Well after filing a support request for my MCR, I received my credit for stamps.com. I highly suggest going this route, if you don't get a response to the MCR. It took about 2-3 days from filing the support ticket to getting credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back