FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='javeryh']Anyone's status on Bioshock anything other than "Processing"?[/quote]

Mine changed from processing to "Preorder--waiting for item" about a week after I placed the order with the site. Bear in mind, this was about 3 weeks ago. Same goes for my Blue Dragon and Two Worlds preorders, which changed to this status on the same day. So I'd assume you'll probably be notified today that the game has been preordered for you. If not today, very soon.

[quote name='nyj1218']dual action cleanse is listed as new. maybe the link works now. il try it in a bit[/quote]

Eewwwwww. TMI.;)

I had a question....Should I use my order number from my first Guitar hero but its from July 2nd :/

edit: I called amazon they cant take it because its past 30 days

Now I could approach this two ways:

1. Call amazon and say where is my order slip?

2. Contact yourfree360games and ask them for the order number because: "they delivered the product to the wrong house on my street and my neighbor wants proof that its mine" hahaha

what do you guys think? have anyone ran into this problem not having a sales slip???

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I had a question....Should I use my order number from my first Guitar hero but its from July 2nd :/

edit: I called amazon they cant take it because its past 30 days

Now I could approach this two ways:

1. Call amazon and say where is my order slip?

2. Contact yourfree360games and ask them for the order number because: "they delivered the product to the wrong house on my street and my neighbor wants proof that its mine" hahaha

what do you guys think? have anyone ran into this problem not having a sales slip???[/quote]

Well your name should be on the box so that story wouldnt work. A better story would be that you want the order slip so that you can have a record for tax purposes.

You mean contacting yourfree360games and telling them for tax purposes or contacting amazon and saying that?

I was just thinking of calling amazon and say something along the lines of: I dint get my order slip and I wanted the order number for my records. Can you look it up by having my address and looking for recently shipped orders to this address.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']You mean contacting yourfree360games and telling them for tax purposes or contacting amazon and saying that?

I was just thinking of calling amazon and say something along the lines of: I dint get my order slip and I wanted the order number for my records. Can you look it up by having my address and looking for recently shipped orders to this address.[/quote]

I meant yourfree360games . But what you just said should work out just fine. No sense in lying if you dont actually have to right?

It doesn't work if you ask them to look up recentlly shipped orders to your addy. Plus it's outsourced so your gonna have some guy with a HEAVY indian accent, who is going to be no help at all.

ME: I Dont have an order slip
HIM: Sir to look up your order we need the number on the slip
ME: I know but i dont have one
HIM: Sir can you please tell me the 16 digit order number starting with 101,102,103,104,etc
ME: Uh, I cant cause i dont have a slip
Him: Sir the order number is located on the packaging slip
Me: .....
Him: BEST PART!
Hangs Up

EDIT: But i emailed them and they said to just write a note and send it in.

[quote name='Kauza']For anyone that's cancelled the Ultima offers, have you had any problems with their phone system? I keep trying to call to cancel but I am getting forwarded to a voicemail box that hasn't been set up. It's well within the business hours that they state on their website. Am I missing something?[/quote]

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem.

[quote name='TrevorO41']Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem.[/QUOTE]

Damnit, same problem here too. This is some bullshit, as I am signed up for 3 of their offers (Zoeta, Ultima Weightloss, and Ultima Smile) and need to cancel tomorrow at the latest.

Also, I just tried calling, and couldn't even get the standard options. It was a voice message saying their business hours are 8am-8pm central time...I'm IN fuckING CENTRAL TIME, and it's currently 7 fucking 15, clearly before 8:00. fuckers Even worse, in their policy, which I coppied and pasted, it says :
"To cancel the Value Direct AutoShip Program, contact Customer Service at 1-920-966-6628.
Monday thru Friday 7am to 9pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm
Central Standard Time." (from Ultima Smile). Damn, what a shady bunch of mother fuckers

[quote name='TrevorO41']Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem.[/quote]
Actually yeah. I ended up finding a few different numbers to call. Their 966 number is rubbish, so don't even try that. I finally got through and canceled Ultima smile al 1-888-537-6503. For some reason my patch order never went through (even though I got credit for it...nice!) but I know the number works for both offers. I also know that 1-800-630-2305 showed up on my credit card statement. I didn't call that number, but you can try it if the 888 number gives you problems.
EDIT: Yeah, as for the business hours, they just plain state them incorrectly. I'd try in the middle of the day if possible. I called the 888 number during my lunch break last week and got an answer right away.

[quote name='Kauza']Actually yeah. I ended up finding a few different numbers to call. Their 966 number is rubbish, so don't even try that. I finally got through and canceled Ultima smile al 1-888-537-6503. For some reason my patch order never went through (even though I got credit for it...nice!) but I know the number works for both offers. I also know that 1-800-630-2305 showed up on my credit card statement. I didn't call that number, but you can try it if the 888 number gives you problems.
EDIT: Yeah, as for the business hours, they just plain state them incorrectly. I'd try in the middle of the day if possible. I called the 888 number during my lunch break last week and got an answer right away.[/QUOTE]

Don't bother w/ the 800 number folks. Just tried it, and it "is no longer in service"

[quote name='Kauza']Actually yeah. I ended up finding a few different numbers to call. Their 966 number is rubbish, so don't even try that. I finally got through and canceled Ultima smile al 1-888-537-6503. For some reason my patch order never went through (even though I got credit for it...nice!) but I know the number works for both offers. I also know that 1-800-630-2305 showed up on my credit card statement. I didn't call that number, but you can try it if the 888 number gives you problems.
EDIT: Yeah, as for the business hours, they just plain state them incorrectly. I'd try in the middle of the day if possible. I called the 888 number during my lunch break last week and got an answer right away.[/quote]

Thanks. I tried all three numbers, but didn't have luck with any of them.

[quote name='Rig']Because I see quite a few of the same questions and such in here:

Offers Rig has personally completed!

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit

Gamefly
Cost: $9.95
Cancellation Number: ??? (You can cancel online!)
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Takes 2-3 days to credit

Increase My Margin
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Zoeta.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call the number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

Zoeta
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Ultima Weight Loss Patch.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call that number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

GE Critics' Choice
Cost: $2.50
Cancellation Number: 1-800-527-3378
Hours: 24/7?
Special Notes: (none)

Zooba
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: ???
Cancellation Number: 1-888-827-1828
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: (none?)

If I have made any mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me. And if you have any of the "???" information, let me know that too.

Also, I have done other offers, but they are no longer available on the website. If you have done offers that I have not, posting the same information would probably help other users. I will edit this as I complete more offers (if there are any good ones left).[/quote]

I added the "new" number found for Ultima.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Don't bother w/ the 800 number folks. Just tried it, and it "is no longer in service"[/quote]

I had the same problem. However, the trial really is 10 days (they don't charge you until after that). I know because I didn't get through until day 10. But yes, it is a pain in the ass to get in touch with anybody. They are never open, even when they say that they should be. My advice, call as soon as they open CST and you should be able to get through. It makes cancelling a lot easier though.

"Me": Just cancel my orders please.
"Them": Are you sure you don't want to try...
"Me": Hell no! I've been calling for 3 days and when you say you are open, you are not. I will never purchase anything from you guys again.
"Them:" OK, your cancellation number is...

After being on the phone hours each day and them never picking up, I didn't want to hear shit except your cancellation number is... Good luck guys!

I got my gift certificate from amazon in the mail today. My first one came via email a week ago or so and the second was snail mail today.

So if anyone's wondering, they send the gift certificates through regular mail and email.

Woot, I got enough credit to buy three games. :bouncy: I think I'll preorder a few. Maybe Kane and Lynch, CoD4, and Army of Two. :drool:

I just canceled Quickbooks with seemingly no hassle. They gave me a confirmation # and assured me I would not be charged for anything other than the 14 day trial. All I have to do is cancel Blockbuster Online in 2 weeks and I'll be all set (although I'm actually using that offer which isn't that bad).

C'mon BioShock!!! I've been "Processing" forever now it seems but I imagine nothing will be shipping until at least today.

Woo Hoo!!

Greetings,

We would like to thank you for your recent YourFree360games.com order and thought you would like to know that your Bioshock has been sent!

If you have selected a tangible item or check, your gift is enroute to the address you provided when ordering. Most orders arrive within 5 days of being shipped. If a tracking number becomes available for your order, it will be listed on your order status page.

If you have ordered a Paypal reward, your payment is now available in your Paypal account.

Once your gift has arrived, we would love for you to provide a proof picture showing your well deserved reward or testimonial describing your experience and will be glad to post it on our company site! Simply email your testimonial or pictures to [email protected] and your submission will be added during the next update!

We thank you again for participating on YourFree360games.com and encourage you to try out our other sites (complete list is available at the link below) to earn additional free gifts!

Sincerely,
Transcendent Innovations, Inc

Too bad my 360 went to TX today to be fixed. :cry:

[quote name='javeryh']I just canceled Quickbooks with seemingly no hassle. They gave me a confirmation # and assured me I would not be charged for anything other than the 14 day trial. All I have to do is cancel Blockbuster Online in 2 weeks and I'll be all set (although I'm actually using that offer which isn't that bad).

C'mon BioShock!!! I've been "Processing" forever now it seems but I imagine nothing will be shipping until at least today.[/QUOTE]
should be marked shipped now, just got my email

EDIT: Yeah, as for the business hours, they just plain state them incorrectly. I'd try in the middle of the day if possible. I called the 888 number during my lunch break last week and got an answer right away.[/quote]
cha-ching. same thing happened with my ultima smile offer. btw every time i call ultima it takes 15 minutes to get through to a live person

oh yea and today i got an e-mail amazon cert for $105 and change for my GH2 that i shipped on August 3rd. Ordered Madden and R6 Vegas for ps3. I think il keep madden for 360 and give it as a gift or something

[quote name='HighlightShow']I think I am gonna try and get BioShock with this site. Sweet![/QUOTE]
Good luck! Its a Trainn site, so its pretty good..

[quote name='HighlightShow']I think I am gonna try and get BioShock with this site. Sweet![/quote]

Got my notification today that Bioshock shipped. Can't wait! I guess that means I'll see it on Thursday. It's going to be a long two days...

Not cool, I placed my order on Sunday and it still shows processing. I hope I don't have to wait a whole week.

[quote name='Malik112099']My Bioshock has shipped! I ordered it 2 days ago! WOO!![/quote]

Lucky bastard >.<

I ordered Guitar Hero 2 last thurs. and it has yet to ship >.

You know, I'm not entirely sure how their shipping system works. It all seems really random. I know people who have waited days to get their orders placed, and others that have waited over a week. I heard once that they always place orders on Sunday, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So who knows.

Yes my Bioshock shipped! Hopefully I'll have it before the end of the week, and hopefully my stupid 360 comes back from the repair center before the end of the week...

[quote name='Gwoz']Not cool, I placed my order on Sunday and it still shows processing. I hope I don't have to wait a whole week.[/QUOTE]

My status changed to shipping a couple hours after this post.

Damn, I did a bunch of offers all at once, and ordered three things. Two of them say ATTN Required, contact us, and the last one is canceled. I think it's cuz I receieved an item through referal mode, but the guy went red after I got it. Hope to hear back from them soon.

[quote name='creeeaature']I signed up for stamps.com promo 2 days ago and still no green. is this common? i thought it was supposed to be one of the quicker ones :([/quote]
I signed up 6 days ago and still no green, either. Did you install the software and print postage? I installed the software right away and printed some postage the next day, but still nothing. Looking like I will be stuck sending in an MCR.

On the plus side, I completed two other offers (Quickbooks and My Inks) that credited quickly and I have a GHII bundle that shipped out today!

You can count me in as one whose Bioshock shipped yesterday.

Also, I just managed to cancel my Ultima Patch trial. Did it through that 920 number after being on hold for about 20 minutes.

Hey guys,

Just checking in to say I've completed the following offers:

GE Critics Choice Entertainment
Sleep Rite
Columbia House
Zoeta
Stamps.com
Essential Living Weight Loss
Gamefly
Ultima Smile

and received the following games:

Forza Motorsport 2
Guitar Hero II Bundle
All Pro Football 2K8
Madden NFL 08 (just shipped)

Now I'm eyeing Two Worlds and was wondering if some of the vets here, like Rig and sventhebruin, could take a look at the offers I've already done and recommend just two more that have instant approval with no headaches.

I don't mind spending a little to complete an offer, but I've noticed I only have like four pages' worth of offers left. The pool is shrinking...

Thanks!

Time again for me to get some games off of here, and was wondering the average turn around time on getting credit for Increase My Margin and the Quickbooks offers? I did the Google SEO and Ultima Weight Loss and they credited within an hour. The other 2 are going on a day now. Google SEO/Quickbooks/Increase my Margin seem to be offered by the same company. Is that why I'm not getting credited?

Thanks

[quote name='HermitSinister']I signed up 6 days ago and still no green, either. Did you install the software and print postage? I installed the software right away and printed some postage the next day, but still nothing. Looking like I will be stuck sending in an MCR.

On the plus side, I completed two other offers (Quickbooks and My Inks) that credited quickly and I have a GHII bundle that shipped out today![/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me... Filed a MCR, waited 10 days... no response. Opened Support ticket to get a status update, two days later got a response saying they will follow up with Stams.com. Day after than I got credited. So it took roughly 20 days to get credited.

[quote name='Hostile 17']Hey guys,

Just checking in to say I've completed the following offers:

GE Critics Choice Entertainment
Sleep Rite
Columbia House
Zoeta
Stamps.com
Essential Living Weight Loss
Gamefly
Ultima Smile

and received the following games:

Forza Motorsport 2
Guitar Hero II Bundle
All Pro Football 2K8
Madden NFL 08 (just shipped)

Now I'm eyeing Two Worlds and was wondering if some of the vets here, like Rig and sventhebruin, could take a look at the offers I've already done and recommend just two more that have instant approval with no headaches.[/quote]

Probably the easiet one you haven't done is Blockbuster. It's $9.95, but you can cancel online, and it's actually a useful service.

I did Zooba. They send your account information via email in "about five days." Once I got this, I sent them an email, stating I wished to cancel. They then cancelled the account, and refunded my $9.99. So, I ordered no book, and got that one done for free!

If you don't want to do Blockbuster, then I would recommend eAuction or Increase My Margin. They were $5.95 or something. Some people have had trouble calling and getting ahold of them, so I would try often when calling (though, I had no problems myself).

Thanks for the reply, Rig. Unfortunately, I've been with Blockbuster Online since it began a few years back, so I couldn't do that one.

But I did just do Bidz.com and QuickBooks Simple Start Business Kit. Quickbooks never sent a confirmation email, but I did note their cancellation info for later. I bought a watch set on Bidz with the 10% discount that I'll resell later on eBay.

So with both those offers just confirmed, YFXB360G just approved my copy of Two Worlds moments ago.

I'll take your advice on Zooba and eAuction/IMM for my next game, though. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back