FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ranmasama']So for the increase/eauction/quickbooks and ultima weight loss, you have to pay for the S/H even if you cancel?[/quote]

Yes. The product is technically free; you are paying for them to ship it to you. It is not refunded.

[quote name='ranmasama']As for all the others with a "cost", do you get your "cost" money back after you cancel?[/quote]

Nope. Zooba is the only offer that gave me money back. Not sure if they'd do that in every case.

[quote name='ranmasama']EDIT: Does blockbuster $10 trail give your money back if you cancel?[/quote]

Again, no. $9.95 for the first month.

Just did the Zooba and Stamps.com deals for the GHII package. I will probably end up returning it to Amazon once it ships and use the cash to re-buy it at a cheaper price off eBay or another website.

From what I understand, Zooba and Stamps.com both give full refunds upon cancellation. Will post details.

Additionally, I have a whole family at my disposal... so if these things ship and there really is no cost... schwing! 5 more games/GHII flops coming my way.

ordered on the 23rd and still processing. do u guys know when it should ship.
also where does it ship from if i'm receiving it in Canada. Amazon.ca?

dont mean to nag but can anyone answer my previous question?

for stuff like eauctions,quickbooks, and increase my margin do they send you something in the mail and do you have to send it back to them? if someone could tell me id really appreciate it.

[quote name='41down']dont mean to nag but can anyone answer my previous question?

for stuff like eauctions,quickbooks, and increase my margin do they send you something in the mail and do you have to send it back to them? if someone could tell me id really appreciate it.[/quote]

Quickbooks never sent me anything.... unless my wife tossed it but when I canceled the CSR on the phone assured me repeatedly that I would not be charged anything and I was not supposed to return anything.

[quote name='javeryh']Quickbooks never sent me anything.... unless my wife tossed it but when I canceled the CSR on the phone assured me repeatedly that I would not be charged anything and I was not supposed to return anything.[/quote]
how soon after you did the offer did you cancel? i just want to make sure i dont wait too long and they send the kit out.

btw thanks for your help.

I just did both Stamps and Zooba.....none have been credited as of yet. How long should I wait before I should cancel

EDIT: I just got credited for both and getting GH2 Bundle. Should I cancel Stamps and Zooba now or should I wait til the GH2 starts shipping?

[quote name='41down']how soon after you did the offer did you cancel? i just want to make sure i dont wait too long and they send the kit out.

btw thanks for your help.[/quote]

I canceled pretty close to the 2 week deadline. They sent me an email 3 days prior finally confirming everything and reminding me that I would be charged $50 in 3 days so I called and canceled immediately after receiving the email. I try to wait a little while before canceling so everything goes through - the key is to not forget about it. I set up an alert on my work email to remind me.

Woah how long did it take to cancel your eAuction/Quickbooks/etc.?

I was literally on the phone for 43 sec.

Customer Service rep didn't even ask for name or nething guess caller id was all they needed. Gave me a Confirmation # for cancellation.

[quote name='gundamxzero']Got guitar hero 2 today. WOOHOO!!![/quote]

How long did it take from getting the 2 offers green to getting the item?

[quote name='ranmasama']How long did it take from getting the 2 offers green to getting the item?[/quote]

Bout a week and a half I think. Lets see....... I ordered it on the 17th, it shipped on the 21st. Got it today.

[quote name='javeryh']I canceled pretty close to the 2 week deadline. They sent me an email 3 days prior finally confirming everything and reminding me that I would be charged $50 in 3 days so I called and canceled immediately after receiving the email. I try to wait a little while before canceling so everything goes through - the key is to not forget about it. I set up an alert on my work email to remind me.[/quote]
thats weird that they didnt send you anything...i thought the whole point of the quickbooks thing was their starter kit. i mean thats what you pay the 5 bucks shipping for, right? i could see not getting anything if you cancelled within 1 or 2 days after signining up...but after waiting til the deadline i thought you would receive the kit in the mail..

sorry for my ramblings...i just want to avoid having to send crap back as much as possible.

[quote name='ddrpower']Signed up last night with
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232805 , Did stamps.com and didn't get credited. Just did Zooba, will see if I'm credited.

Edit:Just got credited on Zooba. Nice. Need to somehow get the stamps credit, or do something else. Not sure what I did wrong.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat, Zooba credited me a few hours ago, stamps.com hasn't done anything.

Is there another instant one that's not going to send me crap/is easy to cancel?

I just did Zoeta, credited quite quickly. Placed an order for GH2. I noticed that the Sunday shipping didn't happen, so hopefully they moved all shipping to Tuesday like they did last week, so I wouldn't have missed it.

:lol:wow it has been a long time, but people!!!!

TO GET THE STAMPS OFFER CREDITED U HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE, INSTALL IT AND PRINT A STAMP!!!

i got that from a freebie forum site, and everybody(some site owners) said the could be it:cool:

I downloaded the software, installed, and printed out a mailing envelope. No credit for stamps.com. Maybe I'll try another for another letter.

Stamps is a bit sketchy on instant credit, but in the end it all works out. Before signing up make sure to clear your cookies. I didn't know that and had to file a MCR for Stamps.com and was finally given credit after one calendar month since signing up. My advice- SAVE that confirmation email of your sign up, file an MCR with Trainn as soon as they allow, DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE HEADERS FROM YOUR STAMP.COM EMAIL, and then twelve hours later file a support ticket with your MCR reference number to put the pressure on Trainn to green you ASAP. The support ticket seems to get their attention quicker than the actual MCR. Anyway, after all that, I got my stamps.com credit!

[quote name='gundamxzero']So Uh kinda strange..... Opened up the box witht he bundle and enclosed were 5 kwikset doorknobs in packaging. This happen to anyone else?[/quote]

Anyone, anyone?

I can't say that's ever happened to me....Sounds like someone may have returned it with that inside and they didn't bother to check. Have you contacted them and explained the situation?

[quote name='macjz212']I can't say that's ever happened to me....Sounds like someone may have returned it with that inside and they didn't bother to check. Have you contacted them and explained the situation?[/quote]

I didnt get charged for it, it said the billing address was trans whatever and it shipped from amazon it wasnt even in the packing slip that they were supposed to be in there.

Just curious, but did anybody have a game ship today? I know Trainn seems to have started shipping on Tuesdays, but I've got a Madden 08 order I placed on 8/22 that's still processing. The estimated shipping date is 8/29, so I was really hoping they'd get it sent out today or tomorrow.

[quote name='gundamxzero']I didnt get charged for it, it said the billing address was trans whatever and it shipped from amazon it wasnt even in the packing slip that they were supposed to be in there.[/quote]

Oops...I misread your post. So you got the doorknobs along WITH the bundle?? In that case, I would just find someplace in your house to use them..;)

Guitar Hero III isn't on the list just yet.

I ordered yesterday, hasn't shipped yet. Does anyone know if they delay the first prize in order to determine legit people? I read that referrals tend to take a while to go green, it's possible that they're auditing for both the referral and the prize?

Edit:It also seems that either they already shipped this week and no one reported, they haven't shipped this week, or they're still processing the orders. Hopefully they just made it later in the week rather than having missed the cutoff for the week.

Signed up for Google SEO Supervisor and Stamps.com, credited for both within an hour, and my order's scheduled to ship on the 4th.

Not too shabby!

So, did anyone who signed up for Zooba get their account cancelled without having to buy a book and send it back? If so did you email or call? How do you know they actually cancelled your account? Are you sure they aren't just letting it sit there with no books on your list until a month later when they charge you?

Thanks.

[quote name='gundamxzero']So Uh kinda strange..... Opened up the box witht he bundle and enclosed were 5 kwikset doorknobs in packaging. This happen to anyone else?[/quote]

My brother works for Black and Decker, which makes kwikset. He'd be pissed as hell to find out that Amazon is giving them away for free. LOL. Which model is it? I could tell you if they are the high-end stuff...in which case you could either use the knobs yourself or throw them up on ebay for a few bucks.

[quote name='2&2']So, did anyone who signed up for Zooba get their account cancelled without having to buy a book and send it back? If so did you email or call? How do you know they actually cancelled your account? Are you sure they aren't just letting it sit there with no books on your list until a month later when they charge you?

Thanks.[/quote]

I emailed.

And they refunded my money (according to my credit card statement).

No tracking #, but I've always received items on Friday. I got two shipping notices for Blue Dragon and Two Worlds (I'm thinking I might return Two Worlds and get Stranglehold instead...anyone played Two Worlds yet?) and I fully expect to get them Friday too.

Where do you live Kauza? Getting it on friday sounds like you live close to the distribution center. Did you get your items on friday when they shipped on Tuesday or Sunday?

Got my shipping Email for GHII as well.
Is this a good time to cancel my Stamps and Zooba?
How long does it take for them to give your money back?

EDIT: Rig, is this how you cancelled Zooba?

From their site:

How can I cancel
If you don't like your first book, simply send it back to us; we'll refund your money and cancel your membership. Otherwise, you may cancel at any time after having purchased a total of just 3 books. In order to cancel, go to the website, click on Account, go to Contact Us and select Cancel My Account from the drop-down menu box. Tell us why you would like to cancel and we'll take care of it for you!

[quote name='ddrpower']Where do you live Kauza? Getting it on friday sounds like you live close to the distribution center. Did you get your items on friday when they shipped on Tuesday or Sunday?[/quote]

I live in New Mexico. However, I think it is pretty standard that offers come within 2-3 days. I remember that my GH2 came through 2nd day air, so that'll arrive in 2 days. I'm not sure if they're still doing 2nd day since my last package didn't have any sort of markings on it like that. But it does seem to be fairly standard (though any other users can correct me on that if you'd had a different experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back