FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shnizzle66']FINALLY!

Stamps credited. [/quote]
Congrats on your stamps.com going through shnizzle! Please PM with an update regarding your eAuction MCR. Did you file one? Please let me know...

[quote name='Ernest_360']Some of those door knobs are high end, and can be quite expensive. If you give me the name or model number, I can look it up and give you a retail price for it. But hey, if you don't need the knobs might as well throw them up on ebay right? hehehe. Let me know if you are interested.[/quote]

#s on the back are 400T 5 CP CODE K6 BBPKG

[quote name='shnizzle66']Ill check up on that in a second. Studying for Deustch test tomorow.

But this credit is useless unless I get 2 refs. please guys.[/quote]

Tip:Switch your account to points instead, and then do another offer. You might be hesitant to do so after the issue with stamps, but all you need is one more offer to complete the 2 points rather than waiting for 2 referrals. The credit will remain if you switch account types I believe, so it's up to you. The main use of referrals is to lessen the amount of points you need per game, letting you use more towards more games, but if you're having issues with referrals, just use the points yourself.

sorry if this has been asked but can you cancel an offer after you recieve the prize? and can you really get a prize?

You can cancel the offer once the prize is shipped, sometimes even sooner. Yes, you really get the prize, I have gotten 3 prizes so far.

Anyone been sucessful at returning gh2 and getting store credit recently? I think I'm gonna do that and just get me an okami and something else.

[quote name='pak231']so you just need refs. how hard is that?[/quote]

You don't need referrals. You can complete two offers instead. If you have 2 referrals, you only need to do 1 offer.

My stamps.com offer finally went through tonight. It took them 3 weeks to do it.

I'm debating on getting a GHII bundle and returning it to amazon and then preordering GHIII or if I should just let the points sit and hope they offer GHIII bundle as a prize...

Which way would you guys go?

[quote name='RawisJericho']My stamps.com offer finally went through tonight. It took them 3 weeks to do it.

I'm debating on getting a GHII bundle and returning it to amazon and then preordering GHIII or if I should just let the points sit and hope they offer GHIII bundle as a prize...

Which way would you guys go?[/quote]

Personally, I would stick it out and wait for GH III. Less hassle that way (not having to send back GH II and all). But if you need the credit now for your other gaming interests...you can always do two new offers and reset your account to get GHIII once it comes out.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Personally, I would stick it out and wait for GH III. Less hassle that way (not having to send back GH II and all). But if you need the credit now for your other gaming interests...you can always do two new offers and reset your account to get GHIII once it comes out.[/quote]

Yeah it won't bother me to just wait it out, but it would really suck if they don't have the GHIII bundle as a prize.

[quote name='pak231']which offer should i do? stamps? google? any ideas?[/quote]

If you do stamps be prepared to either have an instant credit or a long ass wait for a credit.

[quote name='RawisJericho']If you do stamps be prepared to either have an instant credit or a long ass wait for a credit.[/quote]
sorry is credit the payment or is it a good thing?

[quote name='pak231']sorry is credit the payment or is it a good thing?[/quote] Instant credit = an instant green. You want to go green as fast as possible on these things. Stamps.com is notorious for not going green, even though you did all the right things to sign up. If you don't go green right away, you have to file an MCR (missing credit report) that can take upwards of three weeks to get your missing green. For others, stamps.com goes through straight away. Basically, you want to be "credited" for completing an offer.

Just submitted a MCR for Blockbuster.

Still need to sign up for that Google one. I'll probably wait until they update the games.

[quote name='Ernest_360']Instant credit = an instant green. You want to go green as fast as possible on these things. Stamps.com is notorious for not going green, even though you did all the right things to sign up. If you don't go green right away, you have to file an MCR (missing credit report) that can take upwards of three weeks to get your missing green. For others, stamps.com goes through straight away. Basically, you want to be "credited" for completing an offer.[/quote]

Yup. But then again some people do get credited instantly, I mean just try it.. It's free.. if it doesn't credit instantly, just do a different offer.. No loss..

BTW Can you guys check out my new thread? I think I went all out for a new raffle just for the CAG Community. Insance prizes.. Please leave your feedback there for it. Thanks

Well, finally some progress on my deals. I signed up with the "complete 2 offers" account type, did Stamps.com and Zooba, and was charged around $25. I waited 3 business days, called to cancel (no issues!), and got re-credited.

Right now it has my GHII bundle listed as shipped. Let's see if it arrives on Sept. 2nd as advertised :p

Wow i just emailed trainn about 2 days ago regarding my stamps offer that hadnt gone through since May.

And i recieved credit today. that means i got 2 offers to go through that had been done awhile back. 2nd Guitar hero 2 on the way.

Got GH2 today!

Here's something odd... I signed up for Quickbooks and eAuctions within minutes of each other using the same CC. I only got credit for Quickbooks and there is only one $4.95 charge on my statement. Since I was never charged for eAuctions, I wasn't going to file an MCR, but I got an eAuctions disc in the mail today. I'm going to cancel next week, but should I go ahead with the MCR? Anyone had a similar situation?

I just called to cancel Zoeta, but they had told me that my order was not in their records. I gave them the order number and address and still nothing. The phone connection was pretty bad and couldnt really hear a thing so Im going to try again later today and see whats going on.

EDIT: Called again and this time they found my order and cancelled it pretty easily. I guess the first girl I talked to was pretty stupid or something.

[quote name='benzene']Got GH2 today!

Here's something odd... I signed up for Quickbooks and eAuctions within minutes of each other using the same CC. I only got credit for Quickbooks and there is only one $4.95 charge on my statement. Since I was never charged for eAuctions, I wasn't going to file an MCR, but I got an eAuctions disc in the mail today. I'm going to cancel next week, but should I go ahead with the MCR? Anyone had a similar situation?[/quote]

I've posted it a couple times in the thread.

If you sign up for both within minutes, you will most likely only get one credit. Their system is set to allow one credit card number per offer. Therefore, you need other credit cards to do their other offers. Seems to be a loophole in the system.

You should get the credit after a MCR.

Got GHII from Amazon today! Excellent...except for the packaging. It looked like a shredder had gotten to the box, and the game box looked like it had been restuffed, then taped. Haven't tried it yet, here's hoping it works. After some CoD4 Beta first.

Got GHII delivered today! Now to just wait for Zooba to cancel my last charge.

From Amazon, in a nice big bocks :D

my order shipped on tuesday like some of u but i haven't received anything yet.
do u guys know how long it takes for us canadians?
and also where does it ship from for us?

i got charged 15.94 on my americanexpress gift card by using stamps.com. WTF? should i like file kind of report or what? call my amex to do something? sorry for the questrion i am just freaking out

[quote name='the watcher 23']my order shipped on tuesday like some of u but i haven't received anything yet.
do u guys know how long it takes for us canadians?
and also where does it ship from for us?[/quote]

I don't know if they ship from someplace else for canadians, but remember that it has to go through customs. Definitely won't be there as fast as us, maybe next week or the week after? It's a large package usually, so it might arouse some sort of suspicion.

[quote name='ddrpower']I don't know if they ship from someplace else for canadians, but remember that it has to go through customs. Definitely won't be there as fast as us, maybe next week or the week after? It's a large package usually, so it might arouse some sort of suspicion.[/quote]

hopefully ships from amazon.ca so i don't get hit with duty fees

[quote name='benzene']It's just a hold. You'll get it back if you cancel within the trial period.[/quote]

Stamps.com dropped off for me after 3-4 days, well before I'd cancelled. Critics Entertaiment's $2.50 charge was credited back only after I'd actually cancelled.

i have a question, if i cancel, can i use stamps later? like if i use stamps for a 360 game can i use it for like a free 360 or soemthing like that? pleaes help.

[quote name='pak231']i have a question, if i cancel, can i use stamps later? like if i use stamps for a 360 game can i use it for like a free 360 or soemthing like that? pleaes help.[/quote]

pak, did you sign up for Stamps.com more than once? If you have, or try to sign up for it multiple times, your greens will turn up as reds when you submit for the prize. Please read all the fine print carefully to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back