FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i signed up one time for my ps3. and another time for this but i only got greened for my ps3 and not my 360 game. I want to cancel my 360 game cuz it is not green. So yea. but i will eventually cancel all my stamp.com. the only thing is idk when to do it. like on monday?

Your best bet for all these offers is to do an instant/1day reporting offer on Thurs/Fri. You should be credited either instantly or within a couple of hours and since Trainn now ships out on Tues. you can cancel most, if not all, the offers that you did the next day after it says "Shipped".

Here are some of the offers I have tried:

Alot of the Ultima offers say they are 7 day trials but in the disclaimer it says 10 days I think they put it there because it takes about 3 days for the patch/pills/etc. to get to you. But to be safe just cancel within the 7 days. Cancellations for these offers are quick. I called and cancelled one of these offers in less that 4 min. (that includes time on hold). These credited me within 5 hours of completion.

The 14 day trials from eAuction and their affiliates (the product itself is free except the S/H but they bundle with it a 14day free trial for a website and dropshipping company) are another good set of offers to try. Instant Credits
for these sites but you need different CC#s if you want to do an offer from the same company. Cancellation is relatively easy except that I was put on hold for 23 min [Thank God for Speaker Phone].

Stamps.com is another popular offer to choose because after cancellation its free. 30 Day Trial and they do put a $15/16 hold on your CC. Have had this credit instantly and have had a friend who didnt get this instantly and had to file a report. Best bet is to make sure your cookies and cache are clean/empty before trying this one. Cancellation was a little sloppy. I was put on hold for about 20 min and it took like 7 min. to cancel [I musta had a new customer service person or something]. They ask you all the annoying info you put when you signed up. Decent deal tho I used all the stamps I could before cancelling this, but alot of the letters I sent were junk mail or random things I would probably have sent through email but since it was free to send through snail mail I just did it for the hell of it.

Good notes Tomoyo. Zooba is another fantastic one, credits quickly, cancels easily. However, the subject of a refund is iffy. I haven't gotten a refund for my cancellation yet, but they supposedly do so.

ok well i kinda messed up, i forgot ultima smile was a 7 day trial i tough it was 14. i just realised today. my last trial day was on the 30th. i tried calling them today (sunday) but i get aboslutely no ringing tone wheni dial.
what can i do now? worst case how muhc do they charge after the trial?

I believe you have 10 days to cancel per their terms and conditions, but I'm not sure. Regardless, the 10th day would be today, so you need to keep trying if you can. It's a sunday + labor day weekend, they probably won't be in til tuesday. Pray that they have a voice mail machine. I'm not sure how much it is for a charge, but just suck it in and just cancel with the charge. It should be offset by what you want to get, just consider it a lesson in time management.

I missed my stamps.com cancelletaion by a day and there was nothing the rep could do to get my money back. I pleaded and used every story imaginable, but there was no way the $7.99 was going back on my CC. Oh well, just gotta chalk it up to experience and move on. "Builds character"

Alright, I'm fairly new to this kind of thing so I hope I did this right. I signed up under one of the links in the original post and my email is Gameday2007.

[quote name='the watcher 23']ok well i kinda messed up, i forgot ultima smile was a 7 day trial i tough it was 14. i just realised today. my last trial day was on the 30th. i tried calling them today (sunday) but i get aboslutely no ringing tone wheni dial.
what can i do now? worst case how muhc do they charge after the trial?[/quote]
Ouch thats the wrong offer to forget. I believe the cost is $119.

[quote name='XMastaCrackaX']Ouch thats the wrong offer to forget. I believe the cost is $119.[/quote]
holly shit
i 'm gonna tell them it said 10 days to cancel and it fell within a sunday. if thye don't do anything and still charge me i'm gonna file a complain with my CC company i guess. i can also argue that i never received any product from them during this time also.
sucks :bomb:

also can anyone tell me for sure if its 10 days or not? i can't find the info anywhere ont heir website.

[quote name='the watcher 23']holly shit
i 'm gonna tell them it said 10 days to cancel and it fell within a sunday. if thye don't do anything and still charge me i'm gonna file a complain with my CC company i guess. i can also argue that i never received any product from them during this time also.

also can anyone tell me for sure if its 10 days or not? i can't find the info anywhere ont heir website.[/quote]

Should be in their ToS. I believe it says ten days in there.

Also, I know that in that same ToS, it says you cannot file chargebacks against them via your credit card company. To do the trial, you had to have checked the box, signaling your acceptance of the terms. I have a feeling you wouldn't get your money back, even with a chargeback.

[quote name='the watcher 23']holly shit

also can anyone tell me for sure if its 10 days or not? i can't find the info anywhere ont heir website.[/quote]

That really sucks, man. I always write down the cost and timeframe for every offer I do because that's happened to me before.

[quote name='Rig']Should be in their ToS. I believe it says ten days in there.

Also, I know that in that same ToS, it says you cannot file chargebacks against them via your credit card company. To do the trial, you had to have checked the box, signaling your acceptance of the terms. I have a feeling you wouldn't get your money back, even with a chargeback.[/quote]

i just saw the 10 day rule, i don't see the chargeback section tough.
i think i have a case here since i'll say i waited t'ill the end of the trial hoping i'll get the trial to my house to see if i like the product or not. but i never got the product and they ended up being closed on the last day of cancellation.

I'd probably say call the company if you aren't interested, and see if they're willing to work with you .. but I'd also say to admit your mistake and don't lie to your cc company for a chargeback.

[quote name='Foladar']I'd probably say call the company if you aren't interested, and see if they're willing to work with you .. but I'd also say to admit your mistake and don't lie to your cc company for a chargeback.[/quote]

I agree with Foladar, be friendly to the rep and see what happens. Those Terms and Conditions are killer, explain that the holiday fouled you up and you wanted to cancel earlier.

I went to do an MCR on stamps.com, but I also noted that it mentioned being a member for 21 days in order to "retain" credit in the question it asked me. Should I wait 2 more weeks before filing, or just ask now?

[quote name='TomoyoN']September Game Updates already added?[/QUOTE]

Well they put MoH: Airborne up, but not NHL 08. Can they still add them during the month or only in the beginning?

Hey guys, just checking in with this thread again after completing two more offers, Zooba and Ultima Patch.

But I am having a problem doing any of the following offers:

eAuction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
Increase My Margin

When I click to compete my transactions, I get an error which reads "Duplicate Transaction Error". Anyone else having this?

Well i finally got through to a Ultima Smile representative today regarding my forgotten cancellation. i explained how i didn't receive the product yet and wanted to try it out before i made a decision but the 10 days ended this weekend. she said it takes 4-6 weeks to ship to canada and she is cancelling all future shipments and i won't be charged anything else but the 6.95S&H. and for some reason she said this call was made within the 10 days period so even beter.
phewww lucky me:bouncy:

NOTE TO SELF: MAKE AN ALARM OR EVENT STATING WHEN I NEED TO CANCEL EACH TRIAL!!!

[quote name='Hostile 17']Hey guys, just checking in with this thread again after completing two more offers, Zooba and Ultima Patch.

But I am having a problem doing any of the following offers:

eAuction Tutor
Google SEO Supervisor
Increase My Margin

When I click to compete my transactions, I get an error which reads "Duplicate Transaction Error". Anyone else having this?[/quote]
eauctiona nd increase my margin are the same company so u need to use a different credit card for each

[quote name='the watcher 23']Well i finally got through to a Ultima Smile representative today regarding my forgotten cancellation. i explained how i didn't receive the product yet and wanted to try it out before i made a decision but the 10 days ended this weekend. she said it takes 4-6 weeks to ship to canada and she is cancelling all future shipments and i won't be charged anything else but the 6.95S&H. and for some reason she said this call was made within the 10 days period so even beter.
phewww lucky me:bouncy:[/quote]

That's awesome, I'm glad you weren't charged and that they didn't hassle you! Nice!

So does the order the item then return to Amazon still work? Has that been determined to be on the full up and up?

[quote name='tacroy']So does the order the item then return to Amazon still work? Has that been determined to be on the full up and up?[/quote]
I'd like to know this as well. Looks like the price on Amazon is currently $79.99.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I'd like to know this as well. Looks like the price on Amazon is currently $79.99.[/quote]

I did this with madden 08 less than 2 weeks ago and there were no problems.

I dont think there is anything legally or morally wrong for that matter either. They are buying the product from amazon using a gift reciept to you. Then you return it using that gift reciept.

Amazon still gets a purchase of the same amount just on a different product.

If im wrong please correct me, as this info is just streaming out of my head, even though i did do this.

It seems that they've updated a little for september, although I see no Eternal Sonata or Halo 3(Darn!). I did notice Dynasty Warriors Gundam though.

For those of you looking into returning GH2 for credit, realize that you need to factor in what you pay via offers to get the bundle. Just throwing it out there for the wary.

I also went to do an MCR on stamps.com, but I noted that it mentioned being a member for 21 days in order to "retain" credit in the question it asked me. Should I wait 2 more weeks before filing, or just request now? I haven't requested yet, and from what I can tell of the other posters, they don't get their credit for until about 21 days after they sign up OR instantly(which did not occur to me).

Hey im gonna be doing the gamefly offer soon but when I click on the offer it takes me to a page that looks like im singing up for a month instead of the trial yet the requierments say somthing about a trial. Can some1 confirm that its a trial that im siging up for and not a month?

Yes I did gamefly and your doing it correctly. (credited w/ in 4 days for me)

Heres my question again:

How long does it take to go off processing? Its been on processing since 8/29

They usually start shipping the item on either Sunday or Tuesday....which I'm guessing will start shipping today. Expect to receive your game on Friday or Monday.

did your signup page look like this?

untitled.jpg

Cool im trusting you on this one if my card gets charged your paying me =P

EDIT: Now its asking me to do some stupid magazine thing........ and I cant decline all of them I have to go with one magazine.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Cool im trusting you on this one if my card gets charged your paying me =P

EDIT: Now its asking me to do some stupid magazine thing........ and I cant decline all of them I have to go with one magazine.[/quote]
You will be charged for the gamefly service b/c the "trial" is a special price of $8.95 (or $9.95 from what I can see now) for the first month. I did the gamefly trial last month and received credit within the first week. Also, you can just close out the window when it gets to the magazines or skip over it and return to gamefly. Please read all the details before you do any offers. It seems to me you didn't know gamefly charges for the first month.

ps. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk. I'm giving you a heads up so you know what you're getting into. g'luck on your future deals!

Hey need some help, i did zoeta and got the Credit! :) but the $6.95, is still in hold, they still did not charge me! it has been 4 days!

if anybody can help, would be great!:applause:

Well, I have these two approved offers in the can and am trying to figure out what to do with my next reward. I was going to get a 12-month XBL Gold card (my account just ran out), but then I saw that Buy.com offer and got my card for $33 (why waste a $60 value Trainn reward?).

I'd like to do the GHII return jobber on Amazon.com, but ddrpower has a point. How much will it cost me to return GHII? Is it still worth it?

It will cost you nothing to return GHII(they send you a shipping label). Though if your box was thrashed like mine was, then you might need to purchase a box/have them send one to you.

You, from the experiences of the others, should get $80 + shipping as credit. Subtract what the offers cost you to get the credit, then you should get your true credit gain.

Note that Trainn pays pretty well to ship quickly to you. If you don't think the profit will be good enough to overtake what it would cost to get the game without the return via Trainn, then just get the game and don't waste your time.

[quote name='ddrpower']It will cost you nothing to return GHII(they send you a shipping label). Though if your box was thrashed like mine was, then you might need to purchase a box/have them send one to you.

You, from the experiences of the others, should get $80 + shipping as credit. Subtract what the offers cost you to get the credit, then you should get your true credit gain.

Note that Trainn pays pretty well to ship quickly to you. If you don't think the profit will be good enough to overtake what it would cost to get the game without the return via Trainn, then just get the game and don't waste your time.[/quote]
Thanks, that's all good advice. I did just order GHII after all. I figure if I get the return credit I can apply that towards getting my desired wireless controller (and other wireless accessories) on Amazon - without having to use Trainn for them. It will be a great deal and really stretch my value.

Thanks again, dude!

Good to hear you were able to cancel, watcher.

To anyone who has cancelled Zooba without ordering a book, how long did it take for them to issue a refund? It has been almost a week since I've cancelled and I got a sort of cancellation postcard in the mail yesterday, but still no refund.

I filed a support ticket on the Stamps.com credit about 3 weeks ago and still have no response and I did go through and cancel the subscription since that day because the 30 days was up. I dont know what to do.

got my 2 GHII bundles today. took exactly 8 days to get here.
it was shipped from amazon.ca since i am from canada.

dunno if i will do the gift return since i hardly buy anything retail priced.

[quote name='the watcher 23']got my 2 GHII bundles today. took exactly 8 days to get here.
it was shipped from amazon.ca since i am from canada.

dunno if i will do the gift return since i hardly buy anything retail priced.[/quote]

Congrats... Welcome to CAG

Well just an update to anyone whos planning on doing the gamefly offer I tried it and even though it said a trial it wasnt...=( they tricked me into buying a whole month and I still dont have my credit either.

I was thinking of doing Gamefly down the line... are you saying you signed up for a month of Gamefly on top of the 30 day trial (which costs $9.95)? The offer requirements states you have to rent a game and remain a member for 7 days.

To receive credit for this offer you must register for the trial. thats what it says and I signed up but there was no trial it just automatically signed me up for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back