FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
my GH2 took like 3 weeks and a few e-mail complaints to get credit (or just a coincidence i got credit after i e-mailed them). but when i just put a game in my mail box (a standard game not a big GH2 box), i got credit in like 10 days

Hey, has anybody ever tried that Satellite on your PC thing? It really looks too good to be true. I'd love to be able to watch out of market baseball/football games. It's $50 for a lifetime membership, which isn't a huge gamble, but I'm skeptical as to whether it even works. Wish they had a demo.

Can we avoid the "hey, sign up under my referral" posts .. its a conga thread, the referrals that should be signed up under are in the OP (maintained by lilboo) .. thanks.

If I could get some help from an experienced person who's been on top of this for a while, like Rig or macjz, I'd really appreciate it. I was big into this a while back, but ran out of money, so I stopped following it. Well, I'd like to do TWO more offers cuz I have enough referrals for two games, but no offers. Here's a list of offers that I haven't done or look unfamiliar to me. Could someone just point me in the direction of the two best?? I'd really appreciate it.

AutoVantage
Complete Home
Dual Action Cleanse
Google Profit Biz
Google SEO Supervisor
GreatFun
Online Job Wealth
Simply You
Zooba

I've either done the rest of the offers or don't want to do them. The above are the only options for me. Can someone help me out?? If someone has a recommendation, please PM me because I do not visit this site regularly and will probably miss it if you just reply to me. Thanks.

[quote name='Foladar']Can we avoid the "hey, sign up under my referral" posts .. its a conga thread, the referrals that should be signed up under are in the OP (maintained by lilboo) .. thanks.[/quote]

It's not really a congo thread...well at least not any more and sventhebruin, check out the first post, good info there

Damn. it just occurred to me that since my thing didn't come yesterday, it also won't come today because I live a quarter mile from Bryant-Denny Stadium, and I seriously doubt the delivery guy will want to venture near here today.

[quote name='pak231']when can we make our own referal thread?[/QUOTE]
30 days, as the top thread states .. you might want to take a look at it for future reference.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']It's not really a congo thread...well at least not any more and sventhebruin, check out the first post, good info there[/QUOTE]
its still a conga thread, although not as organized as some others.

I emailed the guy and within 24 hours I was credited for my weeks old Stamps.com account.

Halo 3 order is pending, wish me luck in finishing the fight.

No, it's a $10 trial. It's useful though, try it out.

I just realized what offers were removed, they were all the ultima offers(ultima smile, weight, and zoeta)

A note to Rig, you seemingly did Simply You, but didn't comment on it with your list.

I tried calling all the Ultima numbers today and yestarday and couldn't get through, everytime I called it just kept telling me their business hours, which is when I was calling (during their business hours). Im a bit angry it wont let me cancel, this is pretty shady of them. Anyone know how I can cancel the Ultima White Luster product trial?

[quote name='pak231']is there a chance that my halo 3 will come on launch day?[/quote]

Depends if your order has been processed PRIOR to this week and is being handled by Amazon. Most probably though you'll get it the day after launch.

everyone that ordered halo 3, what is the estimated shipping date? it says it in the order confirmation and on the website if you go to progress then click the order number. mine says the 27th

Are At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters the same company? I did At Home Rewards, and it charged my Amex card, but when I tried Privacy Matters, it keeps saying card authorization failed, even though I have money on the card. Do I have to use two different cards?

I think Privacy matters has an issue, I had the exact same thing happen. Simply you is under the same company though, and that works with AtHomeRewards.

Adding onto Rig's list:

Simply You
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-242-0180 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

Also, I'm worried about this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192476

On Trainn's site, it says "limited edition". This actually bothers me, I hope amazon/wherever doesn't have the damaged copies. It's great that trainn will seemingly give the better version, but if it's scratched...

Also, no one commented about the lack of picture? It's strange.

[quote name='nyj1218']everyone that ordered halo 3, what is the estimated shipping date? it says it in the order confirmation and on the website if you go to progress then click the order number. mine says the 27th[/quote] mines says 21st so hopefully i will get it on launch date

[quote name='ddrpower']I think Privacy matters has an issue, I had the exact same thing happen. Simply you is under the same company though, and that works with AtHomeRewards.

Adding onto Rig's list:

Simply You
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-242-0180 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

Also, I'm worried about this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192476

On Trainn's site, it says "limited edition". This actually bothers me, I hope amazon/wherever doesn't have the damaged copies. It's great that trainn will seemingly give the better version, but if it's scratched...

Also, no one commented about the lack of picture? It's strange.[/quote]

Wait...Trainn is shipping out the limited?????? for sure!??!?!?!

Screw the headset. ill get it later...Halo 3 limited for me

Well, not for sure. If you look on the earmarking page, it mentions the limited edition. But the title itself doesn't. That's why I'm confused.

Pre-paid card? Well then, it's possible that they gather your credit information from your credit card information, since they are a credit report company. That may be why.

[quote name='pak231']how long did greatfun take to credit for you guys for who did it[/quote]

It's been six days and still no credit.

Online Job Wealth
Cost: $0 (Might be $1.95 S&H...will know soon)
Trial Duration: 3 days
Cancellation Number: 888-511-8711
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST
Special Notes: The full $41.97 is charged when you begin the trial. If you cancel within the trial period, the entire amount is refunded. You can also use the cancellation form on their website to cancel.

i did homrewards and instantly got credited, and now i did zooba to get credited but did no get credited instantly. now i did greatfun and no credit instantly. i have 2 pending credits. what do i do with the other credit that does gets credited after my 2nd one? ALso rig. what does online job wealth do and how fast did you get credited??

[quote name='pak231']i did homrewards and instantly got credited, and now i did zooba to get credited but did no get credited instantly. now i did greatfun and no credit instantly. i have 2 pending credits. what do i do with the other credit that does gets credited after my 2nd one? ALso rig. what does online job wealth do and how fast did you get credited??[/quote]

It's some business site. I think you get a CD sent and a PDF with access to their site.

And it credited me in under 30 minutes.

[quote name='Rig']It's some business site. I think you get a CD sent and a PDF with access to their site.

And it credited me in under 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I assume you used the site to cancel?

[quote name='lordwow']I assume you used the site to cancel?[/quote]

I will, but I haven't cancelled yet. Probably going to wait until tomorrow before I cancel.

[quote name='ddrpower']I think Privacy matters has an issue, I had the exact same thing happen. Simply you is under the same company though, and that works with AtHomeRewards.[/quote]

So did you just use another card for Privacy Matters, or did you just not do it? I use a prepaid, but I added all my info to it so it should work when I put my adress and info. Hm, for now, I suppose I'll do a different offer.

Anyone who ordered DDR:Ultimate, is it good? I haven't played any DDR games before so I'm wondering if I should get that or just get a different game...

If I see a referral link in the conga thread that shouldn't be here, esp. from someone just signing up, I'm deleting the post so don't complain when the post goes.

I just didn't do Privacy matters, didn't want to bother with it. I did do simply you and Athomerewards, which are similar and worked.

DDR universe isn't supposed to be great, but I guess it depends on how much you like DDR games.

cuz no one responded i will restate my question. i did homrewards and instantly got credited, and now i did zooba to get credited but did no get credited instantly. now i did greatfun and no credit instantly. i have 2 pending credits. what do i do with the other credit that does gets credited after my 2nd one? what should i do?

[quote name='pak231']cuz no one responded i will restate my question. i did homrewards and instantly got credited, and now i did zooba to get credited but did no get credited instantly. now i did greatfun and no credit instantly. i have 2 pending credits. what do i do with the other credit that does gets credited after my 2nd one? what should i do?[/QUOTE]

Not all credit instantly, even if they say they do. Greatfun hasn't credited for me yet and it's almost been a week. I think Zooba credited within a day or two. Just have patience, if they don't credit within 7 days, you can always fill out a Missing Credit Request (which can take an insanely long time, but usually gets fulfilled eventually)

I'd imagine Rock Band guitar bundle(nothing else but guitar + game) and GH3 is iffy because of the $100. $10 difference can be significant on a referral site.

[quote name='ddrpower']I'd imagine Rock Band guitar bundle(nothing else but guitar + game) and GH3 is iffy because of the $100. $10 difference can be significant on a referral site.[/QUOTE]

If it does still end up being two offers then we all know that they are making a shit-ton on these $60 games.

Go Figure, I mention the broken image about Halo 3 this morning, it's fixed now. Going to the More Info page still mentions the limited edition though. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back