FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so noone has gotten their halo 3 yet?

mine has shipped as well, and i had it sent to a business address.
typically this tends to speed up shipments by a day or two, but
i'll see how it goes.

i'm very curious to see what edition shows up. i'm anticipating standard, most likely.

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']so noone has gotten their halo 3 yet?

mine has shipped as well, and i had it sent to a business address.
typically this tends to speed up shipments by a day or two, but
i'll see how it goes.

i'm very curious to see what edition shows up. i'm anticipating standard, most likely.[/QUOTE]

Most likely they all SHIPPED yesterday, like our status says. We probably won't get them until say.. Friday/Saturday? Tomorrow IS possible, but realistically I'd expect a Friday/Saturday arrival. Not too bad, really :)

[quote name='lilboo']Most likely they all SHIPPED yesterday, like our status says. We probably won't get them until say.. Friday/Saturday? Tomorrow IS possible, but realistically I'd expect a Friday/Saturday arrival. Not too bad, really :)[/quote]

Yea, my NHL 08 shipped last Tuesday according to the site, but I didn't get the game until the next monday. Odd thing was it was shipped via UPS 2nd day air but the tracking indicated it didn't get picked up by UPS until late wednesday evening... :cry:

im expecting it saturday :( just so i wont be dissapointed when it didnt come today and not come thurs or fri. usually mine come 3 days after the ship so if the e-mail came tuesday, it should come friday but im ok waiting until saturday

i got my bought halo 3 today. and now my other one should come on friday so i am selling to my friend for 70 bucks. and shadylane you ahve to call them to cancel and i dont think we can recomennded it.

[quote name='shadylane']does anyone know how to cancel stamps offer? and i also have one more offer to do ....anybody recommend anything?[/QUOTE]

I just signed up for the stamps.com offer too. Did it get credited as a completed offer for you? it still says pending for me. Anyway it says you have to stay a member for 21 days to qualify (for a free 360 game), but you'll get charged after four weeks/28 days by stamps.com, so you've got to cancel between days 21 and 28, I guess. Anyone else shed some light on this?

And do you actually have to use stamps.com and print out some postage in order to complete the offer?

yes you gotta print the postage.
i wound up doing an mcr and then an email and i got credited within 24 hours.

i cancelled stamps.com over the phone and it was no hassle.

Damn, I never got my copy of SKATE. Is there anything I can do to complain about that to TRAINN, or are they just going to say they aren't liable?

Tell them, and they will most likely investigate.

Just cancelled Athomerewards and Simply you without a problem, but I just noticed that my card received two mysterious $1 charges within hours of each other today. This was after the initial $1 charge. Authorization or something?

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']yes you gotta print the postage.
i wound up doing an mcr and then an email and i got credited within 24 hours.

i cancelled stamps.com over the phone and it was no hassle.[/quote]For me all i had to do was sign up and i instantly got credit for it.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']another warning to you guys...the limited editions will most likely be scratched cuz the case is different than the standard and legendary editions. however microsoft is offering replacement discs...but of course you'll have to ship and wait...you know how it goes...check google for more info.[/quote]

now im scared.....microsoft says it does not apply to most of them but i have reason to beleive thats a lie. heres the greatly planned packaging

image-o-matic.x

Hey guys dont worry about the Limited Edition discs its a very small percentage that are scratched mine wasnt and the guy at gamecrazy shook all of the LE cases and none of the discs were loose and there were about 50-100 of them.

i don't know about it being a small percentage...it's all over the net. the only small percentage i've seen is of ppl not having it scratched...i've got mine at home waiting to be opened...i'm scurred :(

yea all of a sudden idk if im looking foward to my games arrival. theres a difference in getting a game bought from a store and having it delivered from ups. if its scratched thats like another 4 weeks id have to wait. id probably buy one from gamestop and return my new one if that was the case. cant beleive this bull

[quote name='bobfishy']When you sign up for that weightloss patch is also signs you up for At home rewards. This happened to me and I was charged but i simply called them up and asked for a refund and the lady on the phone went ahead and gave me my $15 back.[/quote]

well hopefully they see that i didn't even use the service so they shouldn't charge me. if they do, i'll call and try to get a refund. i'm not that ticked about it, since i didn't read it carefully...it is my fault. i should've known better. plus, i'm constantly getting deals through this program so either way i'm saving some money.

i missed out on cancelling the stamps offer. i was a day late. the guy said i would get charged for the month, but i never saw it on my bank statement, so i guess i snuck through that one. hopefully i'll be 2 for 2. :)

thanks for the heads up tho.

[quote name='pak231']halo 3 is so fun. omg. you will not be sorry[/quote]

he'll be sry if his disc is scratched beyond even being playable. i've heard some cases of that. poor guys. even worse is if you get the RRoD too. lol. or if yer 360 is being repaired as we speak. that would suck...but there are ppl suffering from these things...true story.

Why is is that it says I'm not elligable for the Simply You or Privacy Matters deals? I did the At Home Rewards one, and I see others have done those offers together.

Any idea?

did anyone who did increase my margin get a confirmation email? i got one when i did quickbooks and theyre the same company (used a different credit card for both offers). i still have not received credit for increase my margin and its been about an hour...if i remember right quickbooks credited instantly...i dunno whats up.

Autovantage will almost guaranteed need an MCR. Wait on that.

Stamps, if you've already done the required steps for credit, and haven't been credited, then it will probably need an MCR. Going to have to wait. Try an additional offer for your second green.

Hey, I never got my email for At Home Rewards, which was the first deal I did.

I did the Privacy Matters deal second, which I received an email for. I also received an email for Your Savings Club, which is odd. Shouldn't I get two emails from them considering both deals sign you up for the Club?

Oy...I'm all shaq fu'd up.

[quote name='ddrpower']I only got one email from Your Savings Club. AT Home Rewards, I got an email for.[/QUOTE]

Should I be worried that I haven't received one? It's been 3 hours and their site has no record of my email address in their system. No email means I can't get my member #, I guess.

I suppose I should just chill, but I get antsy when my credit card's hanging in the breeze, ya know? These sites are so shady.

"At Home Rewards
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-636-6858 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!"

What does the "You are signed up for TWO OFFERS." mean? I had another offer named "Simply You" Which was basically the same designed page but different gifts. Are they similar?

The second offer is an offer that you are automatically signed up for called Your Savings Club. You will receive an email from them. Call the second number on the notes to cancel with that number.

Oh, thank you so much. Btw, how long should i wait to cancel? Should i wait until they actually send the game or can i cancel when i put in the order? One more question to anyone that did the Simply You credit, are there 2 numbers to call to cancel just like the At Home Rewards? Thank you so much for your help.

Edit: About the Simply You offer, i found out you also have to call 2 numbers.

[quote name='ddrpower']Check if you've been charged. If you haven't, it's possible that you didn't go through, but you thought you did.[/QUOTE]

I figure that it went through because they're sending me my game. I mean, I wouldn't get credit for it if that weren't the case, would I?

Just did an offer for "increase my margin", once it goes through I can get my third game. Gonna wait for the next influx of games though, hoping for GH3 or even more so, The Simpsons Game. :)

My Halo 3 Limited Edition just showed up today. I got disappointed because the Amazon box felt heavy and I thought it was my iPod Nano..but it was Halo 3! The discs were loose :(..but minor scratches so it's all good. The box itself is kinda beat up looking..but again, nothing MAJOR.

I haven't tried it yet, so.. we'll see what happens. :)

[quote name='lilboo']My Halo 3 Limited Edition just showed up today. I got disappointed because the Amazon box felt heavy and I thought it was my iPod Nano..but it was Halo 3! The discs were loose :(..but minor scratches so it's all good. The box itself is kinda beat up looking..but again, nothing MAJOR.

I haven't tried it yet, so.. we'll see what happens. :)[/quote]

Well if your willing to wait MS has that replacement disc program goin on for LE discs but I have no clue on the waiting time for return.

I just got credited for At Home Rewards, got an email from Trainn about the offer being credited, but no email from privacy matters or your savings club... Should I get emails from them?

EDIT: i also did privacy matters but no email from trainn or the places

[quote name='Rig']Mine have taken three days, and four days, respectively.

Of course, I submit and send them an email asking for them to check on it.

Submitted an email and MCR for AutoVantage tonight. We'll see how long it takes.[/quote]

Just putting this up to say they replied to my email late last night (11:38 PM). My MCR is pending, and should be up in no more than a couple days.

I also asked about upcoming games. Here's their reply:

"In regard to your other question, our next game update will occur next week. At this time, a final decision has not been made on whether or not Guitar Hero III or Rockband will be offered, however, if they are, they would be added during next weeks update."

I sure hope they decide to offer both!

[quote name='Rig']Just putting this up to say they replied to my email late last night (11:38 PM). My MCR is pending, and should be up in no more than a couple days.

I also asked about upcoming games. Here's their reply:

"In regard to your other question, our next game update will occur next week. At this time, a final decision has not been made on whether or not Guitar Hero III or Rockband will be offered, however, if they are, they would be added during next weeks update."

I sure hope they decide to offer both![/quote]

I would reckon yes on GHIII, but a no for Rock Band. UNLESS they up it for Rock Band to 3 or 4 greens.

[quote name='Rig']At this time, a final decision has not been made on whether or not Guitar Hero III or Rockband will be offered, however, if they are, they would be added during next weeks update."

I sure hope they decide to offer both![/quote]

I don't care about GH3 but RockBand is a must.

I'm not doing another offer until I see if RockBand shows up.

If it doesn't I might try for Mass Effect, I guess.

HOLY SHIT - WHILE TYPING THIS HALO 3 JUST ARRIVED.

Hmm this is a limited edition...I hear a disc bouncing around inside.
I'm going to open it...

...well crap. It looks somewhat banged up.

Anyone know the contact info for scratched disc replacement?

I am at work so I can't test the disc until 7 pm central time.

my halo 3 has shipped. and guess what it is the limited edition. crap. both discs are scratched. how do i replace it? they both wokr but i dont know for how long

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back