FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my halo 3 limited edition today and it's scratched to hell. i can't decide if i want to try it out or just fill the damn form out and wait it out. i would say screw microsoft and that they really messed up by screwing people who paid more for the game, however, i got it for absolutely nothing but 2 cancellation phone calls so i guess i can't complain too much. if i would have dropped $70 on this and then had to wait two more weeks it would have really soured the experience.

My Halo 3 came via DHL in an Amazon.com box.

Most scratched disks play so I figure once the magic has worn off I'll send it out for a replacement.

You have until December to do so.

just got mine from ups...both discs were loose...the game disc was scuffed to hell but i was able to wipe it off...the bonus disc is another story....scratched really bad...ill probably play it for awhile then send both discs in just to get fresh copies...they should send us new casing aswell.

[quote name='41down']lilboo how was yours shipped? regular mail or ups?[/QUOTE]

UPS

Mine came a little banged up looking..but nothing major. I wonder if everyone's looks the same as mine, and this is what their flippin shit about.

[quote name='major maz']Got my amazon credit for 95.00 dollars today![/quote]

I'm guessing thats the gh2 you returned. When did you send it back since I'm waiting for my credit?

Has this site put up new offers?

I'm in a new address now and I don't know if I should start a new account or continue off of my old one.

Where do the packages come from again? A state with a C in it IIRC? Connecticut? Colorado? It pains me to know I might not get it today...

Edit:Literally seconds after I posted this, it came by UPS. Love this site, and love amazon. Pure greatness. The game disc had a bit of chippings on it(case?) and scratches on both, but neither are horrendus. The chippings scared me at first, I thought they were deep scratches, but they came off easily. Pure awesomeness.

BTW the answer is Kentucky.

Hey all, I just got a charge on my CC from " FEDERAL GRANT SERVICES, 888-4028797 , NV" for 49.50. Anyone know what this is? I keep tabs on the offers I did, and I don't believe this to be one of them. Very strange. I may need to call and contest this.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Hey all, I just got a charge on my CC from " FEDERAL GRANT SERVICES, 888-4028797 , NV" for 49.50. Anyone know what this is? I keep tabs on the offers I did, and I don't believe this to be one of them. Very strange. I may need to call and contest this.[/QUOTE]

You NEVER did an offer for Federal Grants? There are some offers for federal Grants. Personally, I don't recall doing any, and I don't believe that offer is on the YF360G, but I could be wrong.

Have you done any offers for OTHER sites...?

[quote name='lilboo']You NEVER did an offer for Federal Grants? There are some offers for federal Grants. Personally, I don't recall doing any, and I don't believe that offer is on the YF360G, but I could be wrong.

Have you done any offers for OTHER sites...?[/QUOTE]

Nope, this is the only site I do offers for (well, this and the free 1600 pts card site, but those offers have been Blockbuster, stams.com, and True.com)

Just double checking that it is not on yf360g. The site (www.federalgrantservices.com) is similar to the quickbooks/googleSEO etc. sites, but I know I didn't sign up for it. Guess I'll have to try contacting them, and if that doesn't work, just dispute the charges.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Nope, this is the only site I do offers for (well, this and the free 1600 pts card site, but those offers have been Blockbuster, stams.com, and True.com)

Just double checking that it is not on yf360g. The site (www.federalgrantservices.com) is similar to the quickbooks/googleSEO etc. sites, but I know I didn't sign up for it. Guess I'll have to try contacting them, and if that doesn't work, just dispute the charges.[/QUOTE]

Go here: http://www.federalgrantservices.com/contact.php

Explain everything.
It says it's a 7 day trial. Hmm. What offers have you done in the past week?

Why is there a shipping charge?

The Federal Grant Services kit is free. The only charge is a minimal $1.97, or 4.95(depending on how you choose to pay) to cover packaging and shipping. This is the only shipping charge associated with Federal Grant Services Kit.

$4.95 is the price you pay for QuickBooks, eAuctionTutor..and um..the other one. Hmmm. Let us know when you find out more details.

Got my Halo 3 today. I can hear the disks bouncing around in the case. Since I'm really not that gung-ho about Halo 3 anyway, I think I'm going to leave it sealed & fill out the Amazon return on it. That $70 credit can go towards Eye of Judgment. :)

On another note, they said they shipped my Blue Dragon about 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't seen it. I sent them an email asking for a status update a couple days ago, and haven't heard back. Do they respond to these emails? And if not, is there another way to contact them?

[quote name='lilboo']Go here: http://www.federalgrantservices.com/contact.php

Explain everything.
It says it's a 7 day trial. Hmm. What offers have you done in the past week?

$4.95 is the price you pay for QuickBooks, eAuctionTutor..and um..the other one. Hmmm. Let us know when you find out more details.[/QUOTE]

That's the strange thing. I did indeed do quickbooks, but their terms of service say it is a 14 day trial (I signed up the 17th, and just canceled today). Also, the 4.95 I got charged through them from a different source: IT/EAUCTION/801-578-9020 801-5789020 UT

But yeah, I'll def. update everyone when this gets resolved, especially if it pertains to yfx360g.

[quote name='argyle']Got my Halo 3 today. I can hear the disks bouncing around in the case. Since I'm really not that gung-ho about Halo 3 anyway, I think I'm going to leave it sealed & fill out the Amazon return on it. That $70 credit can go towards Eye of Judgment. :)

On another note, they said they shipped my Blue Dragon about 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't seen it. I sent them an email asking for a status update a couple days ago, and haven't heard back. Do they respond to these emails? And if not, is there another way to contact them?[/quote]

[email protected]. They usually respond in a couple days, at the most.

lilboo, maybe you could add that email addy to the OP? (If it isn't already there.) They seem to be better at responding to that email over anything on their website.

[quote name='argyle']Got my Halo 3 today. I can hear the disks bouncing around in the case. Since I'm really not that gung-ho about Halo 3 anyway, I think I'm going to leave it sealed & fill out the Amazon return on it. That $70 credit can go towards Eye of Judgment. :)

On another note, they said they shipped my Blue Dragon about 2 weeks ago, and I still haven't seen it. I sent them an email asking for a status update a couple days ago, and haven't heard back. Do they respond to these emails? And if not, is there another way to contact them?[/QUOTE]

They do respond to emails, but sometimes it can take a few days (longest I had to wait was 5 days). You can try filing a support request, but those often take even longer than emails.

[quote name='Zmonkay']That's the strange thing. I did indeed do quickbooks, but their terms of service say it is a 14 day trial (I signed up the 17th, and just canceled today). Also, the 4.95 I got charged through them from a different source: IT/EAUCTION/801-578-9020 801-5789020 UT

But yeah, I'll def. update everyone when this gets resolved, especially if it pertains to yfx360g.[/quote]

Not sure I can help, but in my records, I did an offer a while back called "Grant Search Provider" on the site. Wish I had more info. on it. Once Smallville is over, I will go through my records further and see if I can find anything.

i got my halo 3 but i havent opened it yet. im waiting until i feel lucky then il open it and hope for the best. btw mine shipped from UPS from Amazon.com in Allentown PA. I guess amazon has warehouses and they ship items out from closer locations if available

[quote name='Rig'][email protected]. They usually respond in a couple days, at the most.

lilboo, maybe you could add that email addy to the OP? (If it isn't already there.) They seem to be better at responding to that email over anything on their website.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...that's the address I used, and I emailed them Tues. I believe. Maybe I'll hear from them tomorrow.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I'm guessing thats the gh2 you returned. When did you send it back since I'm waiting for my credit?[/quote]

About a week and a half ago.

My Guitar Hero II bundle already shipped, I have one offer green, and three pending. If everything goes smoothly, I'll end up with three free games for $4 and about two hours of my time.

...but nothing is ever smooth for me. :lol:

I keep telling myself that I will join this Trainn site and get some free games, but somehow I never do. Probably because I am tired of doing offers and would rather sign up for the referral method...but man is it hard to get referrals!

ernest, go for points and do simply you and privacy matters, then follow the link in the confirmation emails and the sites have similar buttons that say cancel at the top. easy game for $2

I just signed up for simply you. How long does it take for a confirmation email? What is the website to cancel if I wanted it?

I just saw my emails for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards and Your Savings Club. Problem is that I only have one Email of Your Savings Club. I signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards so that means I did the Your Savings Club twice.

Should I be getting just that one email, or should I have gotten another email with another membership id. I wanna make sure I cancel everything properly to avoid any charges.

Any help is appreciated.

[quote name='shnizzle66']One of the guys in my thead says he got the Legendary edition of Halo 3...

wtf?[/quote]

doubt it....everyone is getting the limited edition ....i got mine and the disks were scratched...threw some car wax on it and it plays fine

[quote name='Malik112099']doubt it....everyone is getting the limited edition ....i got mine and the disks were scratched...threw some car wax on it and it plays fine[/quote]
LOL. Great idea. Microsoft would have died for that advice. I could just see the headlines, "Instead of recall, Microsoft implores users to apply car wax to scratched Halo3 discs, further financial woes averted, public representative says"

I would just like to say that my scratched Halo 3 seems to work without incident.

I'm eagerly awaiting news of Rock Band.

[quote name='Malik112099']doubt it....everyone is getting the limited edition ....i got mine and the disks were scratched...threw some car wax on it and it plays fine[/quote]

that would be me... i got the legendary edition. when the package was delivered iw as like wtf is the box so big for. and when i opened it i was like wtf sweet.

Got my Halo 3 in this morning. Disk was bouncing, it has two scratches on it. Plays alright though. Any problems though and I'll send it back.

[quote name='razor_crazed']that would be me... i got the legendary edition. when the package was delivered iw as like wtf is the box so big for. and when i opened it i was like wtf sweet.[/quote]

got picture proof? :) ;)

my limited edition bonus disc is scratched bad enough and was loose but the game disc is still on the circle thing so im guessing its not scratched, but im scared to take it off

[quote name='ranmasama']I just saw my emails for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards and Your Savings Club. Problem is that I only have one Email of Your Savings Club. I signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards so that means I did the Your Savings Club twice.

Should I be getting just that one email, or should I have gotten another email with another membership id. I wanna make sure I cancel everything properly to avoid any charges.

Any help is appreciated.[/quote]

Anyone know if this is how it should be?

Looks like there are some new offers on the site:

Advantage Language, Sonoma Diet, Overnight Genius, & Dermacia

Hopefully some new games are soon to follow!

not too long. i think its been discovered that they ship on tuesdays though. i need a double check on that tho

[quote name='nyj1218']not too long. i think its been discovered that they ship on tuesdays though. i need a double check on that tho[/QUOTE]
Mine shipped yesterday, so who knows.

[quote name='aspen1284']Come on new games!!! What games does everyone here want to be added?[/quote]

Guitar Hero III
Orange Box
FIFA 08

need i go on?

Yeah, I'm really hoping for a GHIII bundle. If Trainn can save me from having to buy that, I'll be ecstatic. I've already got my Rock Band bundle preordered from Amazon using the $98 credit I got for returning the last GHII I earned from Trainn. Also, the RB bundle dropped to $169.99, so that means after my credit, I'll only pay $71 out of pocket. Can't beat that!

So I asked TRAINN about my missing package, and they gave me a tracking number, which says that UPS left it on my porch on Tuesday. Which is great, because that means somebody stole it.

[quote name='Kueller']So I asked TRAINN about my missing package, and they gave me a tracking number, which says that UPS left it on my porch on Tuesday. Which is great, because that means somebody stole it.[/quote]
That really sucks. I'd try to get a hold of UPS to see what they can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back