Free 360 Game Reserves at Best Buy.

Darkside Hazuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Reserved GRAW and ES IV for $5 each at BB today. Received a $10 Gift Card for doing so.

I realize this was in the current ad, but didn't know it worked on reserves.
Computer even told the cashier to cough up the card.

EDIT: To clarify, this week's promotion is "Buy 2 360 Games, get a $10 gift card. Buy 3 360 Games, get a $20 gift card".
I RESERVED two 360 games, with $5 down on each, and got the $10 gift card, essentially making the reserves free.

Reward Zone members will garner an extra 10,000 points with GRAW, ES IV, or the Outfit. I do not know if that is for reserves only.

This is great!!

I was going to get both GRAW and Oblivion from Best Buy using the 10% off coupon. I already have a 30.00 giftcard, this will only help me more....thanks a lot Darkside!!

Not real clear on the deal in the OP.. it is buy two xbox 360 games and receive a $10 gift card.

Just by reading the OP, I thought it was "Reserve Oblivion or GRAW and get a $10 gift card", which I thought was one awesome deal, that they would give you $10 to put down a $5 reserve, maybe to really push the preorder mindset.

Question then is, what happens when the games come in? Does BB do the reserves with a CC and then happily bill you when they show up?

[quote name='shrike4242']Question then is, what happens when the games come in? Does BB do the reserves with a CC and then happily bill you when they show up?[/quote]

Nope you only put $5 down no need for a credit card then you just bring your receipt that shows the preorder and pay the rest

Don't you get a bunch of reward zone points for reserving a game? If so, do you get the points when you reserve the game or when you pick it up?

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Reserved GWAR and ES IV for $5 each at BB today. Received a $10 Gift Card for doing so.

I realize this was in the current ad, but didn't know it worked on reserves.
Computer even told the cashier to cough up the card.[/QUOTE]

sweet! gonna try this. edit: nvrmnd. don't feel like doing the footwork for the $10.

gwar1.jpg

;)

[quote name='Logain8955']The question is, can you cancel a preorder there? If so, time for free lewts. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd assume some people would just buy the 2 games when they come in and turn around and return them. Free $10 gc right there.

[quote name='OGHowie']Yeah, I'd assume some people would just buy the 2 games when they come in and turn around and return them. Free $10 gc right there.[/quote]

No go. The $5 gift cards appear on your receipt along with the preorder as a bundle sale. Return the preorder and they charge you $5 for the GC.

Hm. May do this. I don't know if there's a game I want besides GRAW though. Not interested in Oblivion.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Reserved GWAR[/QUOTE]

No one can RESERVE Gwar. They are too awesome.

oderus%20smile.JPG

[quote name='seanr1221']This is great!!

I was going to get both GRAW and Oblivion from Best Buy using the 10% off coupon. I already have a 30.00 giftcard, this will only help me more....thanks a lot Darkside!![/quote]

Wait, what 10% coupon?!

Is there a $5 minimum? If not, you could just put $1 down on each of three games, get a $20 GC, and never go back for the games, netting a $17 GC for free. I guess if there's a $5 minimum, you could do $15 for three games and get a $20 GC, netting 5 bucks, but that's almost a waste of time.

[quote name='clariste']Is there a $5 minimum? If not, you could just put $1 down on each of three games, get a $20 GC, and never go back for the games, netting a $17 GC for free. I guess if there's a $5 minimum, you could do $15 for three games and get a $20 GC, netting 5 bucks, but that's almost a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

I'm nearly certain that the little reserve cards are only for $5 each... so $5 is the minimum.

[quote name='Apossum']sweet! gonna try this. edit: nvrmnd. don't feel like doing the footwork for the $10.

gwar1.jpg

;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

GWAR needs to be in a game, NOW

Activision should make it as a THawk spinoff

Tried to get three preorders and only the $10 GC came up, not the $20. Manager checked and said it was a "glitch" and that the preorders shouldn't even count in the first place. Booo.

bread's done
Back