Free 3DS Games

TheeStriker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello Everyone,

I am somewhat new to CaG, but have already benefit greatly.

As such, I wanted to repay the kindness to those who came before me. Looking at you veterans.

So please feel free to reply on here, so that the community can also help me know who they should go to.

I bought Kid Icarus for the 3ds but hate the game (I know, bad taste and what-not.) Love that stand though.

So I am looking for someone who has been trying to find it that wants a free complete set (minus the stand).

I also have 2x Mario Kart 3ds digital download codes from buying spare 2ds for my kids.

I want to give these (free of charge) to some CaG members that have been around awhile and helped the community. All I ask in return, is acknowledgement of receipt so that I know it went smoothly and worked.

Hey man, welcome to CAG. This community is great and very helpful and I've found a lot of internet friends..

I've been here for more than a year, so I wouldn't mind to get some free stuff. ;)

But really, I wouldn't mind if any other CAGs got your stuff either, 'cause some really deserve it more than me.

In the end, its awesome that you're doing this and really appreciate it.

Edit: Any game Kid Icarus or Mario Kart would be fine since I don't have them anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new and not super helpful, but I would love Kid Icarus. I got it and, didn't like it because I'm a leftie, and the controls were wonky. I have a new 3DS on a pre-order, and I'd love to try the game again with the C-stick so I can play it as a leftie. The stand wouldn't fit a new 3ds XL anyways I don't think.

edit: I'd also be more than happy to pay shipping. 

Kid Icarus if thats cool. Everywhere around me is tapped out. 

Either way, that's pretty neat of you. Hope you enjoy CAG for years to come. :p

Very generous of you! Welcome to the CAG community! I would love to play Mario Kart on my 3DS, one of the games I don't have yet but would like to play.

Well if I'm worthy of anything, please let me know (don't mean that in a smart as way at all) never got kid Icarus, could use Mario kart as well. If not then congrats to whoever gets something shd welcome to the site my good fellow!

great giveaway TheeStriker would like a Mario Kart code if possible and just as you are doing a good deed so will i, here are a couple of monster hunter 4 ultimate demo codes for whoever wants

A070BVA02GP91SDV

A074UM4W154XX0D3

Wow that's really nice of you. I would love a Mario Kart 3DS code but looks like Im to late. But I will add my monster hunter 4 ultimate demo codes for whoever wants them.

A07007BG08B77UY6
A070RBLV1Q2YDN64
A070FHD50ABVRHA8

Josh1billion

PapiChuloKash

funkmonker

The Mario Kart Codes were sent to you guys in PM's. Please let me know if you got them and they worked.

RoytheRobot

I sent you a PM regarding the Kid Icarus game. Please let me know in the next day, if not I am gonna pass it to someone else.

Again I cannot stess enough how much this site (and it's members) have helped me to keep gaming despite financial responsibilities allocating most of my paychecks to my family.

As such I wanted to throw some extras to those I didn't have something to give to, so I will drop them here:

Elder Scrolls Anthology Steam Code : YNLBT-DZNAM-06WMK

XB360 Batman AO Deathstroke Map : FWKMQ-6KK2X-P3X63-3W9VW-3HYRZ

XB360 Borderlands TPS Shock Drop : VGJWG-9QC4P-72X3R-M7YV9-3TT4Z

PS Plus 30 Day Trial : N8JC-CTNN-RC29

PS4 Destiny Vanguard Armory : JCJQ-9PNB-RFHB

PS4 LBP3 Day 1 Code : 9987-D8NA-HG83

As always, all I ask for in return is you guys keep up the good work, and acknowledge what you got to snag. Thanks for keeping it cheap guys!

Josh1billion

PapiChuloKash

funkmonker

The Mario Kart Codes were sent to you guys in PM's. Please let me know if you got them and they worked.

RoytheRobot

I sent you a PM regarding the Kid Icarus game. Please let me know in the next day, if not I am gonna pass it to someone else.

Again I cannot stess enough how much this site (and it's members) have helped me to keep gaming despite financial responsibilities allocating most of my paychecks to my family.

As such I wanted to throw some extras to those I didn't have something to give to, so I will drop them here:

Elder Scrolls Anthology Steam Code : YNLBT-DZNAM-06WMK

XB360 Batman AO Deathstroke Map : FWKMQ-6KK2X-P3X63-3W9VW-3HYRZ

XB360 Borderlands TPS Shock Drop : VGJWG-9QC4P-72X3R-M7YV9-3TT4Z

PS Plus 30 Day Trial : N8JC-CTNN-RC29

PS4 Destiny Vanguard Armory : JCJQ-9PNB-RFHB

PS4 LBP3 Day 1 Code : 9987-D8NA-HG83

As always, all I ask for in return is you guys keep up the good work, and acknowledge what you got to snag. Thanks for keeping it cheap guys!
Thanks dude, I got the Elder Scrolls Anthology

That's really nice of you! Also welcome to CAG!!! Anyways I would love a Mario Kart 3DS code.

EDIT: I didn't read the last page, congrats y'all!

I'm late! Ha university kept me busy, already with tons of homework, thank you for being generous and congrats to those CAGs that got the codes

I would absolutely love a Mariokart if there are any left. I have been in the hospital for the last 19 months due to major complications from a surgery. Because of this I have been unable to get out to buy any new games and I have been getting things digitally instead of physical copies. Having Mariokart would be fantastic as it would give me a chance to play a game against others. If you don't have any left that's cool. Also, please don't take this as me trying to throw a pity party for myself either. Thanks either way, giving back to the community here always feels good. The first two people that read this and PM me will get Monster Hunter 4 demo codes.

Both codes have been claimed. Sorry for those who missed out.

bread's done
Back