Free 4 GB Flash Drive

funkydunkleman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For a limited time Typeractive will be giving away a free 4Gb USB Flash drive, to every member that joins (our FREE site). Sounds good, but what's the catch right?

Well here it is: You have to join our site, and be an active member within the first 30 days of joining our site.

What is an active member? An active member is someone who registers on our site, validates their email address (don't worry, we do not Spam or sell email addresses), and contribute something to our site. This can be as simple as adding a blog entry, forum post, or upload a video or picture. That's it!.

Basically, we are looking for users to generate content within the first 30 days of joining.

Once you have joined our site, and logged in, you can fill out the information to claim your prize. If you can't find the link for some reason, the direct URL is http://www.typeractive.net/claim/

I uploaded one picture and claimed my prize.

http://www.typeractive.net/signup/

wow take a look at the about us...these people cant spell worth shit...and plus the site does not look very clean...might want to watch out giving your good email address out

EDIT: Thanks, OP!

Did you guys also get this message after signing up for the thumb drive?

Thank you.
Your information has been received, and will be reviewed and processed promptly

- Typeractive Statff

[quote name='dinaboo']Did you guys also get this message after signing up for the thumb drive?

Thank you.
Your information has been received, and will be reviewed and processed promptly

- Typeractive Statff[/quote]

dont know what that is, we got something different

just kidding

[quote name='Negative']How long did the email confirm link take? Signed up around 15 mins. ago, and haven't received nothing yet.[/quote]

Mine took around that long. I was about to ask about the same question you did, when the e-mail arrived.

Is this like a facebook/myspace type site. I already signed up and submitted a blog post and uploaded a picture, but everything I wrote is video game related.

I got to admit, I'm very skeptical. But, I suppose you never know... I gave them a brand new email address, so we'll see soon enough if they're just going to spam it.

Never going to this site after this.......

I signed up, and never got the verification. The verification came 20 minutes later, and so I verified and then it said I had the wrong password. Then the "lost password" email was sent 20 minutes after THAT. I tried logging in with that password, and it then said I had to verify first. Any site which manages their REGISTRATION like this obviously isn't worth my time....

Screw this. I sent in the verification details, and will just leave it at that. A site this terrible probably won't give out anything anyways.

bread's done
Back