free $4 video on demand @amazon credit

Got some credit for myself.

Gonna tell my mom about this. She can use it on the Roku player I'm giving to my family for x-mas.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Ed_']I have $44 in promo credit that I don't know what to use on.[/QUOTE]

Emmit Otters Jugband Christmas = .99

i already have a normal gift card balance on my account.. If I rent a movie will it use this movie promo $ or take my gift card balance first? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Ed_']I have $44 in promo credit that I don't know what to use on.[/QUOTE]

I have now $29 with these $4, so I am on a similar situation, probably leaning towards Law & Order Season 19.

Thanks op!!!

[quote name='ndmaynard']i already have a normal gift card balance on my account.. If I rent a movie will it use this movie promo $ or take my gift card balance first? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
I would also like to know the anser to this. does any one know?
thanks

I also somehow have $9, I don't know what I bought to get the extra $5.
Is this only good on VOD? Anyone know?
I don't want to watch movies on my PC. I wonder if I can download Dr. Horrible

Ok, well I downloaded Dr. Horrible for 9.49, and it credited me with 4.00 off
So I seemingly still have 5.00 left that I don't know where it came from or apparently what I can spend it on.

oh, the other 5.00 seems to be only for mp3's

Thanks OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Be aware that if you have credit that you don't know where it came from, there might be stipulations on how you spend it. I have over $60 credit in my ondemand account from purchasing video games but I can only use it on shows on this page:

http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo

The bad thing is that ondemand is only set up as a one click purchase so you never see where the money is being deducted from until after you rent or purchase a movie. I made the mistake of purchasing a rental thinking that the credits would cover the total but the money ended up coming out of my bank account.

[quote name='whoasaywhat']Be aware that if you have credit that you don't know where it came from, there might be stipulations on how you spend it. I have over $60 credit in my ondemand account from purchasing video games but I can only use it on shows on this page:

http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo

The bad thing is that ondemand is only set up as a one click purchase so you never see where the money is being deducted from until after you rent or purchase a movie. I made the mistake of purchasing a rental thinking that the credits would cover the total but the money ended up coming out of my bank account.[/QUOTE]
They need to show it broken down in your account. That's why I never use mine.

bread's done
Back