Free 48 hour Gold upgrade card

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedvsBlue

CAGiversary!
I got a free 48 hour gold upgrade card in Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter and I already have a gold account so I may as well pass it along and let someone else use it.

If anyone else feels generous with their free 48 hour upgrade card that they got in their GRAW or Burnout that they don't plan on using, then go ahead and post it in here.

Just go to the part of XBL Marketplace where you can redeem prepaid codes and enter it there. Since it uses the marketplace interface this is obviously 360 compatible only.

RDYX2-2DTRF-6RG29-P8742-DKQKJ

Edit- Ok, it seems as if this has been used now. I'd ask that anytime in the future someone uses a code that's posted in this thread would quote that post as just have a simple post saying that they've used it. It'll help keep things at least somewhat organized so people don't have to enter a ton of codes to find one that works.

I got one in Burnout today as well. I guess the days of months-long trials are over. What annoyed the hell out of me was the fact that the sticker advertising it was put on the case itself instead of on the plastic wrap.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I got one in Burnout today as well. I guess the days of months-long trials are over. What annoyed the hell out of me was the fact that the sticker advertising it was put on the case itself instead of on the plastic wrap.[/QUOTE]

Well the thing with the 2 month trials was that you had to give up your credit card number so after your free trial ended they auto-renewed you. With the current setup of the Marketplace, not needing a credit card, they won't be able to make as much money on people forgetting to cancel their free trial. For the people who just want to dabble in live multiplayer, I think this is a great opportunity.

awwww i didnt get one with my Burnout :( if anybody has an extra one, i would be very thankful if you gave it to me through pm or something :) only have silver atm :(

[quote name='AshesofWake']awwww i didnt get one with my Burnout :( if anybody has an extra one, i would be very thankful if you gave it to me through pm or something :) only have silver atm :([/QUOTE]

Did the one I posted in the OP work?

GRAW it was on the outside plastic and not on the case.....

If you still need a 48 hour code Ashes i'll give you 1st dibs on mine, I just PMed ya. Otherwise i'll just post it on here.....

[quote name='KaneRobot']I got one in Burnout today as well. I guess the days of months-long trials are over. What annoyed the hell out of me was the fact that the sticker advertising it was put on the case itself instead of on the plastic wrap.[/QUOTE]

Mine is on the plastic wrap.

LOL I read the card after PMing the code and it's limit one 48 hour trial card per account. They definitely trying to kill the free floaters making a new account every 2 months might not have been that bad for them but every 2 days assuming you can keep getting free codes? :rofl:

Don't you get a free month of Xbox Live Gold everytime you make a new account anyway, when I made an account to download Japanese demos and such it made it a gold account. So doesn't it pretty much make these pointless?

[quote name='Shayde']Don't you get a free month of Xbox Live Gold everytime you make a new account anyway, when I made an account to download Japanese demos and such it made it a gold account. So doesn't it pretty much make these pointless?[/QUOTE]

No, I've never heard of this and it never happened with my account or anyone else I've heard of.

I still think that you should get one month or XBL for every game you buy.

Console makers are used to selling 7-12 games per generation per console.

People like us that by obscene amounts of games really should get something.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I still think that you should get one month or XBL for every game you buy.

Console makers are used to selling 7-12 games per generation per console.

People like us that by obscene amounts of games really should get something.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking a similar thing with the MS points...like 200 points every time you buy a game or something.

I like your idea better, although it's more unrealistic. Neither is going to happen though, so wallets shall continue to wither and die.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I was thinking a similar thing with the MS points...like 200 points every time you buy a game or something.

I like your idea better, although it's more unrealistic. Neither is going to happen though, so wallets shall continue to wither and die.[/QUOTE]

I think a MORE realistic would be to include a THEME or GamerPic with every game....that would be nice.

I tried the Condemned Theme that came free on the OXM disc....horrid, it's black with black text just about.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No, I've never heard of this and it never happened with my account or anyone else I've heard of.[/QUOTE]
It does, im not sure if theres a limit to the ammount of accounts you can make with a free month tho.

I just got my Xbox today, I got a free month of Gold immediately after I signed up-- So I guess that's how they're going with it, the new 360s (With the Samsung drive, which I got) don't come with the 2 month trial, instead its the Silver/Gold for a month deal.

Anyhow, I have a code for 48 trial as well, On the plastic of my GRAW. I'm stuck at work until a little later-- Hit me up with a PM if you want, First Come, First Serve.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']It does, im not sure if theres a limit to the ammount of accounts you can make with a free month tho.[/QUOTE]

I believe its the first three transfers or new creations to that specific console.

I plan on renting Ghost Recon this weekend, and would love to be able to hop online and check out the Live aspect of it, before having to return it. Anyone still have an extra number they won't be needing?
Thanks a bunch.

anybody still have these 48 hour trial cards available. i won't be able to get gold until next week, wanted some free live to hold me over til at least friday or sunday >_

[quote name='AshesofWake']anybody still have these 48 hour trial cards available. i won't be able to get gold until next week, wanted some free live to hold me over til at least friday or sunday >_

[quote name='doubledown']I think a MORE realistic would be to include a THEME or GamerPic with every game....that would be nice.

I tried the Condemned Theme that came free on the OXM disc....horrid, it's black with black text just about.[/quote]

Many games automatically install themes and gamer pictures onto your 360 as soon as the game is dl'd or the disc is inserted. Pacman is one such example. In Cloning Clyde (a great game I just got today) you actually unlock gamer pictures (and possibly themes) as you go through the game.

[quote name='mikenikelike']if any body has a 48 hour card or any card can i please have it[/QUOTE]

Preeeetty sure they're gone after 4 years, brooski.

Some of the people on this forum are absolutely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back