Free 48 Hour XBL codes?!

KRATOS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
SAY WHAT?! Can this be real? Yes it is! At hellabombertix.com, you complete a quick survey and gain a raffle ticket to win a 48 XBL gameplay code!

The more offers you do the more tickets you gain and that equals a higher chance of winning! Five people must enter to get this raffle going, and since this is a NEW site, the chances of winning are stupendously high.

What are you waiting for? Get to hellabombertix.com now!

Edit: Guys, do the adscendmedia offers, they're only 2 page submits, ignore the cpalead button. (Unless you want to help me out :D)
Alright congrats to the very first winner of my raffle! Once i get rid of these codes, we can move on to bigger and better things! (BETTER PRIZES???? AMAZON GIFTCARDS ANYONE?)
Minimum of 3 to enter, barn door, behemothic, blimp, cyclopean, elephantine, enormous, gargantuan, giant, gigantic, huge, humongous, immense, jumbo, mammoth, mondo, monstrous, mountainous, super, titanic, vast chances of winning! (See how many synonyms i used?)

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP. NEW PROMOTION!

Special promotion going on right now. Do TWO offers and credit and I will personally email you another code to the email you signed up with. After you do more than two offers I will send codes for each offer completed. That means these are guaranteed wins. Tell your friends! This is a limited time offer, so do them quick!

bread's done
Back