FREE 48 hour XBL Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1000 48 hour xbox live trial codes, pm me (and then post in the thread if you would like) and I will give you as many codes as you want. Up to 5.

:)
vouch i got mine ty
(please vouch after I give you the codes too, I would like to get known if ya know what I mean)

I'm not sure if you still have some codes to giveaways but I'm here and hoping that you can send some of those codes you have.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

I have 1000 48 hour xbox live trial codes, pm me (and then post in the thread if you would like) and I will give you as many codes as you want. Up to 5.

:)

(please vouch after I give you the codes too, I would like to get known if ya know what I mean)
If you could send me some codes (5 would be perfect :D ) I would be really grateful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If any more are available, could you send 2-3 to me, my nephew is dying to play Madden with some of his friends, and he is only at my house a few times a week, and usually only 3-4 hours at a time, so maybe we can get him some online time for this weekend. Thanks in advance!

I would really like 5 codes.I run out of gold and I dont have a reason to buy a new one but I would love to play some Gears 1 and Halo 4 :)

Oh come on people it even says in the first post that he has been out... and that was 3 months ago. Learn to at least read the post jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back