Free 48 Hour XBL Gold Code! [Dead]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luan87us

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Code given out to fresh02_88. No on guessed right.

613 is my fav number for future reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='King Royalty']l87[/QUOTE]

It's ALL numbers. No one got it right so far. Just wanted to inform King Royalty there no letter. And also like to mention: 1 guess per person.
King Royalty you may guess again.

I know you're only trying to be nice and give away something you don't need to a member of the community, but I think it's a little silly to pose a question with 899 possible answers to win just a 48 hour code. It'll turn this thread into a spam factory and it's possible that no one will even get it right.

your face is lame.

The reason I always make people do something in my giveaways because I don't want lame lurkers to get it.

Anyway. To be fair I'm giving it to the first person that replied in the thead and has more than 10 posts on the forum since no one got it right.

[quote name='luan87us']My face is super lame.

The reason I always make people do something in my giveaways because I don't want lame lurkers to get it.

Anyway. To be fair I'm giving it to the first person that replied in the thead and has more than 10 posts on the forum since no one got it right.[/QUOTE]

you agreed it's lame and thats why you changed your lame request

[quote name='asthmatic']you agreed it's lame and thats why you changed your lame request[/QUOTE]

The reason I changed my request because I see that my thread inadvertently attracts idiot "internet" trolls. I never had the intention of letting the thread go over 2-3 pages. While you may not appreciate what I did there were people that wanted the code and did what they have to do for it. People like you need to understand there won't be free stuff bring right up to your face. Beside I am giving away something "FREE". I'm not asking you to buy anything from me. How I want to do it is up to me.

And can a mod/admin please close this already before this get any longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back