FREE 48-Hour XBL w/ LOCKERZ Invites! & a Random Drawing for 1-Month XBL Subscription!

dieresis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
:arrow: Steps:

1. Ask/PM for an invitation to Lockerz and provide your e-mail address. :)
  2. I'll send the invitation to your e-mail. ;)
  3. Open the e-mail and activate your free Lockerz account. :cool:
  4. Once I have verified your activation, I will send you a free 48-Hour Xbox Live Gold code over CAG and/or to your e-mail for free! :hot:
  5. Enjoy Xbox Live and Lockerz! As an added bonus, get entered in my random drawing for a free 1-Month XBL Gold subscription!:whee:

• If you wish (or do not wish) to receive a 48-Hour XBL trial or 1-Month XBL subscription, please tell me explicitly. I will default to not offer one, unless otherwise mentioned.
  • RULES (updated 4/16; post #63): Most April CAG newbies that have only been members for 1 week will not receive invitations or codes--however, this is subjective on an individual basis, so I may allow whomever I want. I have to the right to refuse anyone an invitation and thus a code. This is to prevent users with multiple usernames from taking advantage of my giveaways, which has happened more than once, unfortunately. This will not affect the pool of 20 legitimate users that will be entered in the 1-Month XBL subscription raffle.
logo.gif

- Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect and reward members through commerce, content, and community. Basically, you watch exclusive videos, play games, connect with friends, discover new music, and get rewarded for it.
- You don't complete any offers. You just sign-in, answer the daily question, watch videos, and invite friends--each for 2 PTZ (or Pointz). The first two take less than a minute. Simply, all you do is click, watch, and type (sometimes to answer the daily question).
- The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ, which are redeemable for prizes. New videos (about three) get added every day.
- With PTZ, members will be able to redeem a wide range of products from games (such as newly released Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/PC games), electronics (such as iPods and MacBooks), apparel, accessories, sports equipment, and other products from hundreds of well-known brands, as well as PayPal cash.

- I have to admit I greatly enjoy logging in, answering the "Dailies" (daily questions), and watching the entertaining, funny videos—all for easy points. For the videos I don't care about, I just let them play, do something more useful on the Internet, and redeem the PTZ after the short video is done. Easy.
- The prizes require a reasonable—if not low—amount of PTZ to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

- Plenty free 48-Hour Xbox Live Gold codes left. Takes less than 5 minutes to sign up and for me to give you XBL. You get this automatically for accepting the invitation. ;)
- There will be a random drawing for a free 1-Month XBL Gold subscription code for all people that accept my invitation starting 4/5/2010 until the 20th person gets invited. Once the 20th person signs up, I will host the contest. (I will most likely use random.org.) :D

Bumpity. I find out if I get accepted to the college I want in 22 minutes!

Also, join Lockerz through me and receive a 48-hour XBL code! It's fun. It's free. :)

[quote name='abouttandoutt']will you send the code 1st or will i have to join 1st?[/QUOTE]
Once I see that you've joined, I'll send the code. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete (or less than 3, if you're quick).

You know what it is--it's bump time.
Also, I just got my acceptance letter for my back-up college. It's a nice acceptance letter, too, but I already got into the university I wanted to go to, so it's kind of worthless.

Happy Easter bump.

Now offering a free 1-Month XBL Gold code to the 17th & 20th people that sign up. ;)

Free 48-Hour XBL codes are still going out for everyone else.

Edit: I'm no longer offering the 17th person the free 1-Month XBL Gold code. See post #31 for the new, more current sign-up bonus.

Bump.

ATTN: All accepted invites from now until the 19th person get entered in a random drawing for a free 1-Month XBL Gold code using random.org. This secures fairness.
In addition, the 20th person invited automatically wins a free 1-Month XBL Gold code. Talk about motivation.

Free 48-Hour XBL codes are still going out for everyone that gets invited.

Bump.

ATTN: I added a rule and a right to refuse anyone an invite (and thus a code) to the 1st post.

Also, please disregard everything billymayz159, NavyJazz, and Pwnage94 said, as they are the same person that was trying to take advantage of my free codes (and I did end up giving him two codes--almost three).
Limit 1 code per person, please.

And, yes, I still do give out free XBL codes :lol:

Bump. I just finished said paper. Man, am I a procrastinator...

ATTN: I have the right to refuse giving a code to anyone who has been a user for one day or even a week. No more than one code will be given to a person. Thanks. :)

However, don't be afraid to PM me for an invitation.

bread's done
Back