Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could help some people out. My 360 got RRod (again) so I cant use these anytime soon. I have a years worth so i'll post a few. And NO you cant stack them. I already tried. So trying to enter in all these would be a waste of time. You can only enter in one, and wait till the 48hrs are up to enter in another.

Sharing is caring.

KKCFJ-7PQ72-PDGD4-GKBJ9-D42XG

FTFMT-QBMP2-G3P4K-D2DT6-4TK9B

B7GY2-YV698-MKTKW-F8BG8-X3MV8

RJVQ2-FFDC8-RMQJX-2H2XW-8DC2B

K8JRM-8DT77-GDD9H-PGKHY-KJTTD

DPBRP-82M2P-MFJKP-RG33P-VKD38

G6JB3-8RB79-RRPJ2-XJM4Q-KRJRB

QH3DG-9H68D-B686Q-82F43-RQDG6

TGX8W-MB4DJ-CJCXK-QX9W2-K3PW6

WXGKB-7R3MR-QFGK3-MQV6V-9GGMT

GR3JW-9B3YK-VFXHR-WPMCW-WGRXD

Q78DF-HWM3P-R4RVW-DGF67-64KTQ

MRCTF-3CY7F-PM8MB-23VTF-YX3HM

JMPH4-DTC6T-XP8HG-B8WTP-HPT8T

T7CH2-BP73R-WPWHR-DKKBR-93P9Q

P4DK6-6CMTV-TVQ8H-3JWXG-XVYKM

QJVXM-2JT6V-CDB9J-HWYQ2-2H9Y8

B6XDF-Y4D96-X4FX3-4HRFY-7R7YM

TW32P-9TKF2-787JG-P3287-4HPD3

Any chance I could get somone to PM me a couple codes? My gold ran out and I don't want to shell out the $50.00 this week. Thank you!

Have any of you tried the ones on the previous lists? I dont doubt that the one just posted might have ran out, but the ones on the previous lists still work I believe...

[quote name='fugot4']none work i already tried[/QUOTE]

This. I tried each of the new list. All of them have been redeemed or there was an error in the code.

[quote name='supremeteam18']Thanks a lot...let me know if you ever need any graphics[/quote]

Haha. No problem man. Like I said, I have a years worth (probably more lol), I havent really been using them AND my 360 just got RROD.

But yeah I wont be taking you up on that offer, im actually an artists myself. :D

Hey japanese monk could you pm me too I didnt even know about this, and does anyone know if the above one's work, to lazy to try lol..:D

i really hate to ask guys :( could any1 possable pm me a free trial as i'm in desperate need off one :(

my xbox live tag has gone dead and i need my addiction lol

wud really help me out alot

[quote name='cyberduelist2']WOW. no wonder i couldnt win anything. lol wanna give me some? lol jk.[/quote]

just 2 let people know that the codes will only be good till feb of 2009 per what the website stated

these are from burger king and say they expire 6/30/08 so good luck

mqbx4-y8xfd-42vdk-9w8t7-m4tw3

hb6wp-6cbhx-4dgfd-ch8cb-3dytb

kqppw-yrc47-ck9wv-xbh2v-ykbmb

[quote name='ohnoitschris']these are from burger king and say they expire 6/30/08 so good luck

mqbx4-y8xfd-42vdk-9w8t7-m4tw3

hb6wp-6cbhx-4dgfd-ch8cb-3dytb

kqppw-yrc47-ck9wv-xbh2v-ykbmb[/QUOTE]

Lurkers strike again. All codes redeemed.

If anyone has a code to pm me it would be greatly appreciated. need something to tide me over til my subscription from buy.com arrives in the mail.

I too need some free xbl gold codes. Found a few but you can guess how useful they were, lol. Could anyone please PM me one/some?

can someone give me a 48 hour code plz?
I borrowed my cousins xbox but i can only have it for like 1 week so im not buying a 1 month live card. Would be greatly appreciated :D:D
Tnx in advance

I missed out on the Tropicana one by a few days /gutted

If someone could pm me a 48 live trail code would be much appreciated thanks (y)

[quote name='ZeldaFreak5']Pm me a code please my acct was stolen[/quote]

Wait a second, your account was stolen and you want a 48 hour code? Try calling Microsoft first and getting your account back! Its a lot cheaper than wasting money to buy another year or something.

Could someone pm me a code plz, cause I dont have xbox live at my house because internet access is terrible where I live, and I go to a friends house every other weekend and play there and always had to buy a month trial for $7.Thx, but if no one can thats okay.

Maybe you all can appreciate this one too! :)

FC47V-7HTHR-V9V2Y-Y3JBG-BKR3Q

I'll keep posting them as long as the games I get keep having them.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Maybe you all can appreciate this one too! :)

FC47V-7HTHR-V9V2Y-Y3JBG-BKR3Q

I'll keep posting them as long as the games I get keep having them.[/quote]
I could use this one. Thank you so much!!!

Oh no, it doesn't work. I guess someone used it before I did. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd appreciate it if someone could PM a code or two too. Thanks in advance, I'll try to think of something to do in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back