Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand what all the hatred towards cag newbies is......im starting the revolution....heres a 48hr code, see newbies are givers to, please make a note when the code has been used. K7TV4
X3398
WHQ2F
QKC8Y
YYCJB

I agree. What is a good idea, however is when somebody with a code asks to get "PM'ed" which prevents random google searchers to get these codes.

[quote name='FaiD']i dont understand what all the hatred towards cag newbies is......im starting the revolution....heres a 48hr code, see newbies are givers to, please make a note when the code has been used. K7TV4
X3398
WHQ2F
QKC8Y
YYCJB[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm a very new member here, and wondering how you guys get these 48 hour codes that you guys give out. I don't actually need one at the moment (since I don't own a 360), just wondering where they come from. Sorry for the noob question...

[quote name='stpmcgnr']48 Hour Code:
W24FC
BRFF6
C8BMV
PYVDB
X7HWQ

Please post when you've used this code so others know.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the code i really needed it

[quote name='joeyr36']Hey I'm a very new member here, and wondering how you guys get these 48 hour codes that you guys give out. I don't actually need one at the moment (since I don't own a 360), just wondering where they come from. Sorry for the noob question...[/QUOTE]

I don't even use these things, lol. So I give them away. I assume the other people get their 48 hrs from other promotions and from games they buy.

(PM me with a joke and I'll give you some)

Congrats fellas! I decided to be super nice and gave you 3 , 1 month codes instead of 48 hour ones!

All due to CAG love, hope you guys can help other CAGers in the future :)

PS: no PMs please, this is a one time deal for these lucky folks.

Here's a 48-hour code I got with a used game. I tried to use it and it said invalid, but it didn't say it had already been used, either. So try it if you want. I don't guarantee it will work, but it's possible it didn't work for me just because I had gold already.
FMCKC-RBYBF-JWTK4-3QW7Q-JBM73

Hey cheap ass gamers!! Xbox Live Silver members will be able to enjoy free Xbox Live Gold - including online multiplayer, Netflix, last.fm, Facebook and Twitter - from noon ET on April 1 through noon ET on April 5.

[quote name='kchton']Hey cheap ass gamers!! Xbox Live Silver members will be able to enjoy free Xbox Live Gold - including online multiplayer, Netflix, last.fm, Facebook and Twitter - from noon ET on April 1 through noon ET on April 5.[/QUOTE]

awsome!!

[quote name='venom509']Why cant I post links?[/QUOTE]

If you actually read the rules prior to signing up, you'd know that newbies can't. Now my question is what need is there for you to post a link in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back