Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more codes. Please post when used, and no PMs.

HPFQ6-4Q9KV-2QV3C-6WK63-GC3M6
GWWP7-Y3GJJ-JJDMX-8WKYV-B4VCQ
R3H8T-GM2XP-FGGX3-MW66W-HJHDB
HG82F-M9637-YMV3H-KDH3T-9HW7T
MKB9Q-2WD8F-6FFJ8-YCBX2-J23TB
D63PM-KYJH7-GD8Y8-B4MKV-K8HGY
KTVG6-CCJDM-YY676-R6H43-RGQVY

[quote name='Link927']Here are some more codes. Please post when used, and no PMs.

HPFQ6-4Q9KV-2QV3C-6WK63-GC3M6
GWWP7-Y3GJJ-JJDMX-8WKYV-B4VCQ
R3H8T-GM2XP-FGGX3-MW66W-HJHDB
HG82F-M9637-YMV3H-KDH3T-9HW7T
MKB9Q-2WD8F-6FFJ8-YCBX2-J23TB
D63PM-KYJH7-GD8Y8-B4MKV-K8HGY
KTVG6-CCJDM-YY676-R6H43-RGQVY[/quote]
None work.

[quote name='kSlyx3']Someone got to them b4 u... itz not his fault[/QUOTE]

Not blaming JimmyH, srsly, thank you for the codes.
I am blaming those who are taking the codes and not posting.

Still have these left over from the BK games. Please post when used.

JP3BR-DFQ42-CCTYY-QKC4V-RJ7MD
M29WR-69PC2-J888V-HYQKD-VCYR6
XVR8H-HHV48-DTGK8-68QMY-T8J6M

[quote name='carpwrist']God damnit. none of these work. you fucking trolls piss me off, especially you pricks who've obviously just joined (October 2008, wtf?). GTFO. If I had a ban hammer on this site you'd be the first to know.[/quote]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00008H2MM/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=5174&s=music

Why do you think you're so special because you've been here longer? I'm guessing the exact reason you don't have the power to ban is that you have piss poor judgment about how to welcome new people. Yes, it's inconsiderate to not post that you've used a code, but if the people posting the codes wanted you specifically to have them they would have PMed you with the code.

Alright, some more codes. Please post when used, and no PMs as usual.

GMK7W-RPC3W-QD98G-B6TP4-F87QD
FBBQ8-3GHKJ-JWDRP-QGP84-JK338
WMJTQ-8JQR4-KHB4V-64VMM-X72C3
JKDXX-4QPYQ-T6T36-GXBRY-RF8RB

[quote name='Link927']Alright, some more codes. Please post when used, and no PMs as usual.
[/QUOTE]

Used JKDXX-4QPYQ-T6T36-GXBRY-RF8RB. Thanks so much!

has any1 gt a 48 hour trail i can use plz gt an important clan match coming up, could reli do with the help just private message me if you have thx

[quote name='Geolion1']I saw them, but when I tried to use them through Xbox.com they didnt work.[/QUOTE]

Dumb question, but where do you enter these codes? I never seem to be able to get these codes to work on xbox.com. The message is making me believe that the codes have to be redeemed in some other fashion. Any recommendations?

[quote name='aspower']Dumb question, but where do you enter these codes? I never seem to be able to get these codes to work on xbox.com. The message is making me believe that the codes have to be redeemed in some other fashion. Any recommendations?[/quote]

I believe you can only enter points online; I think XBox live trials must have a gamer tag signed in on an XBox 360 system to work.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']You have to actually be on the Xbox and go to the Marketplace and activate it there.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, Bach.... Thanks for the intel. I redeem one (gulp) from another 48 hours thread. Worked like a champ.

can anybody plz email me a free code please? i'll really appreciate it amd plzzz im desperate and i'm 11 and I WANNA PLAY XBL GEARS OF WAR!!!well if u choose to send me 1, [email protected]
i'll really appreciate it.. thank you: )

A few more codes, no PMs and post if used.

CV3B3-WRMY2-PV4YR-WVKV4-4X9GM
JJMPX-T9782-TTMVW-88VCC-3YJMM
PM4KX-FBHJV-K8MXG-3R8YP-2DMFY

Fellow CAG members. USE THE SPOILER!!! it stops the lurkers..... so actual members can use the codes. BTW i could use a couple 48 hour codes because my membership is going to run out on the 7th and i cant get to a store by then so i need some codes to hold me off, thanx in advance.

[quote name='Justinkim301']can any1 spare a code plzz mine epired and i aint got no money cause im 11.......sooo if ya do send me one at [email protected] my gamertag is urowner8 and its a gay name cause my bro named it.. and tnx[/quote]
bans plx

[quote name='Justinkim301']can any1 spare a code plzz mine epired and i aint got no money cause im 11.......sooo if ya do send me one at [email protected] my gamertag is urowner8 and its a gay name cause my bro named it.. and thnx[/quote]

Posting 4 or so times aren't gonna make people give you a code

[quote name='Justinkim301']can any1 spare a code plzz mine epired and i aint got no money cause im 11.......sooo if ya do send me one at [email protected] my gamertag is urowner8 and its a gay name cause my bro named it.. and thnx[/quote] Ban? And 11 year olds shouldn't be playing gears.

[quote name='tonymorris1984']go here it is easy to earn points, i have been a member for 3 days and have made enough to buy a month of xbox live!
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=04morris08[/quote]

Find somewhere else to peddle your warez. Like the referral section. Just wait til you're an old enough member, then go ahead and post in the appropiate section. Noone wants to read "I got this by doing this on a well-known site" over and over again unless it's something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back