Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of posting public just pm to ppl that need them instead of lurkers. I could use a code plz pm me one.

[quote name='Eklypce']Instead of posting public just pm to ppl that need them instead of lurkers. I could use a code plz pm me one.[/quote]

agreed, it's a pain spending 2 minutes entering a code, only to see a message that it's already been used.

Here's a couple of codes up for grabs:

D2BWH-J3TW7-KVPDP-KGYHF-J7RC6

F4W6D-22KK2-FP8XF-XPCRQ-CRT8J

I doubt these will work (pulled them from older games) but you can give it a try:

F2WC4-GXMRW-DVXWP-B8P9M-BYTCT

QBCX9-6XXGF-KFJ33-YK2GY-TPDCY

Hey, I just needed one for the night, I was planning on going out this weekend to buy another year, but my friends want to play NHL ... If anyone gets this soon, PM me? Thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm at a tournament at my school and we're trying to setup a temp. live account so we can play against each other across 2 360's.

If anyone has a 48 trial, I'd appreciate it if someone could hook me up.
I'm willing to trade a 14-day Zunepass code.

Thanks!

[quote name='Root Beer']Hey guys,

I'm at a tournament at my school and we're trying to setup a temp. live account so we can play against each other across 2 360's.

If anyone has a 48 trial, I'd appreciate it if someone could hook me up.
I'm willing to trade a 14-day Zunepass code.

Thanks![/quote]

Dude....just lan it.

Pm me pleeeeeaaaaase!!! i need some codes, i am so grateful plz plz plz..... I need to play some games!!!! ugh gimme a code.

A couple more codes. No PMs, and post when used.

DPRRH-9WHVB-WPY9C-MGM2K-KQD2G
GFXVB-R3BB7-B6W98-XX7CQ-G86TB
VDV8B-89Y9B-2H6YJ-D2P36-QYMC3
R3V4C-W3DR9-MQ9CW-6MJRV-4633D
MCKMG-FVH63-CBPKF-WXYY3-YBMDY
KJKQ3-PPP4C-7VTVH-HXMWH-VVC7T
D9KW3-JH7C9-MBFP6-TV33D-4GGVY
F7QHR-FJHKV-BYT8D-XPYXG-24BFM

[quote name='snip3r77']could someone please pm me a code? cuz they get used up the second they're posted...thx[/quote]

PM'd - enjoy dude.

As snip3r77 said above, if anyone has any 48 hour code, could you please PM it to me?

Edit: Spelling/Grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Haplo_64']As snip3r77 said above, if anyone has any 48 hour code, could you please PM it to me?

Edit: Spelling/Grammar[/quote]
pm'd.

iv been trying to get codes all day every1 i type in says its invalid then it says i exceeded tries so i have to try again later....af any1 has any i can use please pm me one i would be more than glad to except it! :)

"Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is valid for a different site. Please try a different code."

Sigh, this is the message it claims for the codes I got PM'ed, thanks for trying anyway DJHVIDAL.
Other codes say "The prepaid code you entered has already been redeemed. Please enter another code." So hopefully someone else could possibly please send some that work.

I was posting in the wrong place, I guess. I'm looking for 1-2 48hr codes so that my brother can try out Gears 2 online. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='AkariK']I was posting in the wrong place, I guess. I'm looking for 1-2 48hr codes so that my brother can try out Gears 2 online. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
just sent you a PM

[quote name='Link927']A couple more codes. No PMs, and post when used.

DPRRH-9WHVB-WPY9C-MGM2K-KQD2G
GFXVB-R3BB7-B6W98-XX7CQ-G86TB
VDV8B-89Y9B-2H6YJ-D2P36-QYMC3
R3V4C-W3DR9-MQ9CW-6MJRV-4633D
MCKMG-FVH63-CBPKF-WXYY3-YBMDY
KJKQ3-PPP4C-7VTVH-HXMWH-VVC7T
D9KW3-JH7C9-MBFP6-TV33D-4GGVY
F7QHR-FJHKV-BYT8D-XPYXG-24BFM[/quote]

tried al and there all dead so thank for whoever it was that used them all.

[quote name='snip3r77']hey does anyone have any spare codes to pm? want to give gears 2 a test drive...thanks in advance[/quote]

pm'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back